Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Only Sincere Americans Accept The Root Purpose Of Free Speech

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    Wow, a lot went down since I posted in this topic.

You still haven't given up on trying to get together names of people as if somehow our inclusion on a list makes us anymore sincere in our defense of our beliefs than if we weren't.

I'm sorry, but the title of "Spikender, Defender of the Purpose of Free Speech" doesn't do much for me. I'm glad everyone is still staying off this list, it's pointless. If only you put this much effort into actually contributing something rather than trying to get posters to be a part of your club.
    He doesn't even do that, really. He spouts gibberish and then calls everybody on the planet except himself 'stupid' or 'NWO Shill' or worse. He has some freakishly bizarre and blatantly illogical concept of how we should be obeying the Constitution, and in his universe anybody who doesn't agree with him is a functional retard. What's gonna be funny as hell s when we all gather at the gates of St Peter and he learns that he's actually the dumbest one in the room....

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    He doesn't even do that, really. He spouts gibberish and then calls everybody on the planet except himself 'stupid' or 'NWO Shill' or worse. He has some freakishly bizarre and blatantly illogical concept of how we should be obeying the Constitution, and in his universe anybody who doesn't agree with him is a functional retard. What's gonna be funny as hell s when we all gather at the gates of St Peter and he learns that he's actually the dumbest one in the room....
    He's evolving really. He was kind of coherent at first, but it's becoming harder and harder to understand exactly what he's saying as time goes on.

I don't see him a lot in other topics, but this topic seems to be his roost so my only real exposure to him is in this topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    He's evolving really. He was kind of coherent at first, but it's becoming harder and harder to understand exactly what he's saying as time goes on.

I don't see him a lot in other topics, but this topic seems to be his roost so my only real exposure to him is in this topic.
    Not really evolving, more like slipping the clutches on his disguise at rationality and exposing his true form for RPF's to see. Some time back when he and I were going at it, one of my +Rep messages had links to his banned accounts on other boards and a cautionary note to back slowly away from this guy. We've just seen the tip of the iceberg on this guys crazy here on RPFs. He's not really getting worse, he's just becoming a bit more genuine.

Ah I see. I figured this wasn't Christopher's first time doing something like this, but I suppose you're right. One can only keep up insanity so long before it starts to get out of hand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Gunny, as a hypothetical contender for several very real public offices in the not so far or distant future, you do need
    to keep focused on the eternal verities and conduct yourself in a cautious, careful and dignified manner. Flame*wars
    are beneath thee, i sense a Common Sense future that lets you arrive near to greatness and a level of actualization!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    And where the hell is Aratus???
    i was very on vacation. i was missed? i'm feeling wanted.
    besides in the winter of 2015/16 i may be trekking up
    to N.H happily. i just might have a ride that getz me
    over our mutual border. Scott Brown is about to do a
    senate run but that is not the campaign that may draw
    me in! hint!hint!hint! i toyed with a 2012 POTUS run for him!

Squirrel!

Squirrel!
    Good for the cats. Encourages them to exercise.

Where the hell's Aratus?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

They were getting the message.

I'm glad that you brought that up, in order to clear the air once and for all:

There are a few people here that know me personally and know what I do for living, rest assured, I am not a government mole.

Yes, I am anti-cop, I make no bones about that, I view the million man cop army as the standing army of oppression that the founders warned us about, enforcing the laws and edicts of a corrupt system in increasingly harsh ways.

I have also made it clear that I think, ultimately, there will need to be more forceful measures taken to restore a semblance of a free republic, or at least the credible threat of such action needs to be on the table, than simply SWLODs.

I am not in any way advocating or wishing that anybody take such action now, or alone, as that is foolhardy suicide at this point.

I am as sincere as I can be in my reasons for devoting time to documenting these stories of abuse: to help people and their pets stay alive and out of prison.

Is there an "echo chamber" effect?

Perhaps, but then again, as I write this, the board shows: There are currently 497 users online. 64 members and 433 guests

So, of almost 500 people, over 80% are lurking guests.

I am hoping that they are getting the message.

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    i was very on vacation. i was missed? i'm feeling wanted.
    besides in the winter of 2015/16 i may be trekking up
    to N.H happily. i just might have a ride that getz me
    over our mutual border. Scott Brown is about to do a
    senate run but that is not the campaign that may draw
    me in! hint!hint!hint! i toyed with a 2012 POTUS run for him!
    You are always missed.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You are always missed.
    She needs to check in with us.

It appears the covert operators here are without argument against a lawful peaceful revolution using the purpose of free speech as a point of unity. All they can do is use their covert group to abuse the reputation system of the forum to complain about me providing a solution to all the problems they pretend to be concerned about.

Why do they all uniformly refuse to agree and accept that the ultimate, legal, constitutional purpose of free speech is to enable unity adequate to alter or abolish government destructive to unalienable rights?

Why do they refuse to explain why they will not agree and accept that simple principle.

Why do they not explain what sacrifice agreeing and accepting such a principle represents to them?

Here they are on my reputation page working together to provide group negative rep rather than explaining themselves.

If they agreed and accepted this most American concept, I would stop calling them agents, I would even apologize. But they refuse. Why? There is really only one logical answer.
    Last edited by Christopher A. Brown; 05-26-2015 at 09:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher A. Brown View Post
    It appears the covert operators here are without argument against a lawful peaceful revolution using the purpose of free speech as a point of unity. All they can do is use their covert group to abuse the reputation system of the forum to complain about me providing a solution to all the problems they pretend to be concerned about.
    Why do they all uniformly refuse to agree and accept that the ultimate, legal, constitutional purpose of free speech is to enable unity adequate to alter or abolish government destructive to unalienable rights?
    Because we are covert-op cog-infil agents.

Why do they refuse to explain why they will not agree and accept that simple principle.

Why do they not explain what sacrifice agreeing and accepting such a principle represents to them?

If they agreed and accepted this most American concept, I would stop calling them agents, I would even apologize. But they refuse. Why? There is really only one logical answer.

Can I help you with any other questions?
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Actually, that's a lie. I stated on one of your obsessive rants that your unique formulation was indeed one of the several purposes of free speech, but you couldn't handle the notion that free speech might have any other purpose in the universe except the one you dictate, whereupon you doubled down on your 'agent' nonsense.

Freedom from religious persecution and the application of confinement or even death for religious speech in Europe was one of the primary drivers for immigration to the new world in the 18th Century. In addition to having the freedom to speak against the government and rally an association of citizens together to overturn that government, the ability to speak freely on religious subjects and proselytize was in fact very high on the priority list of the Framers who penned the 1st Amendment.

But it's not enough that I acknowledged that your...unique....formulation of anti-government speech was in fact one of the several purposes of free speech, because I did not agree that it was the only purpose for free speech, you doubled, maybe even tripled down on this whole 'agent' thing.

You are seeing agents in your closet, under your bed and around every corner because you are utterly and completely irrational when it comes to your particular obsession. You will note that in your screenshot list of negreps there is only one, single repeat customer showing. You are not being targeted by some concerted campaign to neg you, you are really just being so obstinate that people want to neg you.

Whatever message you have to share, you are destroying your own message by being self-obsessed, thinking you are some kind of One True Savior™ and anybody else that does not bow and scrape in your presence is some kind of agent of evil. I have said that you have a psychological problem based on your behavior and I meant it. You seem to have some kind of messiah complex. I am not the only one who feels that way. Someone who acts like you attacking all of the established members for failing to pay obeisance to you would ordinarily have been banned long ago, except people are taking pity because they think (and rightly so!) you are unwell.

Hey Chris.

Has it occurred to you that members here might mistake your constant appeals that everyone pledge allegiance your "lawful and peaceful revolution" for some kind of snare.

By denouncing all who disagree exactly with your methods you are insinuating that these people are not law abiding or are in some way planing the opposite of what you advocate.

In this age of warrantless surveillance and secret courts many good natured freedom loving people have to be cautious and your singling out of people may be construed as entrapment (and you as the trapper) to a thinking person.

Food for thought.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to GunnyFreedom again.

Here they are on my reputation page working together to provide group negative rep rather than explaining themselves.
    Well, I see now, you'll have to read this from ban-land.

You'll note that my "negs" were as promised: calling long established and bona fide members "agents", got you neg rep.

Your first foray into the forum started with the InSInCeRE AmErICaNs nonsense and continued to now.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

You'll note that my "negs" were as promised: calling long established and bona fide members "agents", got you neg rep.

Your first foray into the forum started with the InSInCeRE AmErICaNs nonsense and continued to now.

If the forum is an infiltrating forum, these two will complain and I'll be banned in a day or two.
    So, since it took over a year, and it's only temporary, I guess we're NOT a cog-infil forum.

ETA: I did not complain, nor call for your banning.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 05-26-2015 at 12:12 PM.

So, since it took over a year, and it's only temporary, I guess we're NOT a cog-infil forum.
    I am sure that he will find some method to adjust the facts to fit his preconceived perception.

I am sure that he will find some method to adjust the facts to fit his preconceived perception.
    Yeah, more than likely.

You said somebody tipped you off to this guy's past history on other forums.

Got a linky?

Yeah, more than likely.

You said somebody tipped you off to this guy's past history on other forums.

Got a linky?
    It was via rep message and it happened prior to 4/11 so the links have slipped past my rep cutoff.

Don't remember who it was or I would ask again.

Better than zero chance that whoever sent it will be reading this thread. So hopefully they will send them to you via PM

Funny that all those that neg repped probably have a rep power of 40-50 it's amazing he is still in the green. I'd like to see who the positive reps were from and why.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Funny that all those that neg repped probably have a rep power of 40-50 it's amazing he is still in the green. I'd like to see who the positive reps were from and why.
    I was actually wondering about that. Negs must subtract fewer points than +s add. If he had any greens they should have showed up in his screenshot. In terms of +Reps, that screenshot alone should have represented t least 300 points, or 3 pips. Having nothing else to go on, I would guess that a negrep is 20%-30% the power of a +rep.

Actually, there are others. The correct one for instance.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I was actually wondering about that. Negs must subtract fewer points than +s add. If he had any greens they should have showed up in his screenshot. In terms of +Reps, that screenshot alone should have represented t least 300 points, or 3 pips. Having nothing else to go on, I would guess that a negrep is 20%-30% the power of a +rep.
    I know that as of this post from yesterday he had two green pips (before the first of my two neg reps). So what is that? At least 100 rep points?

And per the pic in post #283 above, he had just 14 points left ... so that's at least 86 points of damage in a single day, and probably more (by an amount up to the upper bound for two green pips).

I think all negs count the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I think all negs count the same.
    I believe negs count for half what your +reps count. Rounded up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Gentleman,

Is it not clear that the OP is mentally ill?

Rhetorical question; yes, it's perfectly clear.

If you mean just to amuse yourselves, well then by all means.

But if you're attempting a serious, non-psychotic conversation with this poor man, I think you're going to be disappointed.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast