Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help Ben Swann Make Season 2 of the Truth in Media Project!

Help Ben Swann Make Season 2 of the Truth in Media Project!

Season 1 amassed over a million views and saw the brand extend to Roku, multiple online formats and is now poised to become the first crowd funded content on Hulu and Amazon Prime!

Help Ben make season 2 a success at http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/tr...oject-season-2

To help spread word of the campaign Ben Swann is giving away an AR-15 from SebastianAmmo.com, sign up for a chance to win here!

http://benswann.com/ar15/

Ben Swann, a two-time Emmy award and three-time Edward R. Murrow award winning journalist previously worked as an Anchor/Investigative reporter covering Mexicoʼs drug war in El Paso Texas and the 2012 Presidential election from Cincinnati, Ohio. His internationally known Truth in Media and Reality Check series have been viewed over 11 million times in 140 countries.

Funds raised will allow Swann to craft at least 11 episodes of his widely spread and highly
    anticipated show for distribution through his industry leading website, www.BenSwann.com,
    Amazon Prime, Hulu, Roku and many others.

The project has a base goal of $100,000 dollars to launch a 3 level platform to inform, engage
    and activate Americans across the political spectrum. Swann: "Season 2 of the Truth in Media
    Project will be bigger and more intensive than our first season. This time we are going to travel
    the country and tell stories the rest of the media won't touch." The focus of this season is that
    'Humanity is Greater Than Politics' and while continuing to break the left/right paradigm in
    media, we intend to demonstrate how true that concept is."

For more on the project, visit www.BenSwann.com

For Liberty!
    Last edited by ZakCarter; 03-19-2014 at 04:41 PM.
    America deserves better presidential debates in 2024, and we're making it happen ourselves at Free and Equal Elections Foundation!

https://freeandequal.org/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Threw some money down.

#LibertyIsRising

Flexible Funding

This campaign will receive all funds raised even if it does not reach its goal. Funding duration: March 02, 2014 - April 18, 2014 (11:59pm PT).
    Glad they aren't making past mistakes.

I donated last night. I'll donate a few more times before April 18th. Ben is AWESOME !! BUMP
    "Never Miss a Good Chance to Shut up"

I'll donate when Ben gets serious about Joe Rogan's offer to have him on the podcast.

Why you wouldn't be running to get on one of the most popular podcasts in the country that gets millions of views routinely is beyond me. Expand your audience Ben! I don't think he realizes how many podcast guests have had donation drives get funded within a matter of hours after appearing on the JRE.
    Last edited by Bastiat's The Law; 03-04-2014 at 10:59 AM.

One of my most popular Facebook posts ever was the one where I said that Swann pretty much lost his chance to get me to donate again with his segments that pandered to the crazies. We already have an Alex Jones.

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaCato View Post
    I donated last night. I'll donate a few more times before April 18th. Ben is AWESOME !! BUMP
    Yes, Ben is awesome. Truth is rising!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Truth is rising!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastiat's The Law View Post
    I'll donate when Ben gets serious about Joe Rogan's offer to have him on the podcast.

Why you wouldn't be running to get on one of the most popular podcasts in the country that gets millions of views routinely is beyond me. Expand your audience Ben! I don't think he realizes how many podcast guests have had donation drives get funded within a matter of hours after appearing on the JRE.

I know Ben has reached out to Joe. Ben would love to be on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    One of my most popular Facebook posts ever was the one where I said that Swann pretty much lost his chance to get me to donate again with his segments that pandered to the crazies. We already have an Alex Jones.
    What are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Bastiat's The Law View Post

I hadn't heard of Joe Rogan's offer, we'll definitely reach out to him (and I have in the past) thanks for bringing it to my attention!
    America deserves better presidential debates in 2024, and we're making it happen ourselves at Free and Equal Elections Foundation!

I miss the days when Ben was on a mainstream news channel. He accomplished more then than he is now.

Don't get me wrong, I like his website and I get updates from his iphone app but he's preaching to the choir. When I get a notification from his app, it's always about a story that I've already heard about. His investigative journalism isn't near as investigative as it used to be.

Ben was on the Jerry Doyle Show last night for about 20 mins and Jerry was pumping him even after he was gone.

Ben will be on Alex Jones Thursday for a full hour. In studio!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Ben will be on Alex Jones Thursday for a full hour. In studio!
    Please post it!

Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    I miss the days when Ben was on a mainstream news channel. He accomplished more then than he is now.

Don't get me wrong, I like his website and I get updates from his iphone app but he's preaching to the choir. When I get a notification from his app, it's always about a story that I've already heard about. His investigative journalism isn't near as investigative as it used to be.
    The 10 videos Ben made for Season 1 of the Truth in Media Project were just as good if not better that what he was doing @ Fox - it's the rest of the stuff we've been doing that people aren't as impressed with, (and we're working on improving the quality!) but that all seemed to get WAY more traffic than the series. Catch the series and nothing else @ our Roku channel - https://www.rokuchannels.tv/benswanntruthinmedia/

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZakCarter View Post
    The 10 videos Ben made for Season 1 of the Truth in Media Project were just as good if not better that what he was doing @ Fox - it's the rest of the stuff we've been doing that people aren't as impressed with, (and we're working on improving the quality!) but that all seemed to get WAY more traffic than the series. Catch the series and nothing else @ our Roku channel - https://www.rokuchannels.tv/benswanntruthinmedia/
    This.

As far as preaching to the choir Ben is always on tour reaching out to many different groups. Home Schoolers, Libertarian party functions, Republican functions, etc.

He has guest contributor(s) from the Huffington Post. He talks about issues that can grow the liberty movement.

If he took a job at Fox (which I am sure he has been offered) he would be preaching to the choir and maybe written off by the left.

Pretty soon Season 1 will be on Hulu and Amazon. This will bring him into peoples living rooms like never before. This is why we need to make Season 2 happen. No corporate sponsors just the grassroots supporting Truth In Media.

Ben Swann, a two-time Emmy award and three-time Edward R. Murrow award winning journalist...
    It is cool when a liberty guy wins media awards
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith and stuff View Post
    It is cool when a liberty guy wins media awards
    He's a finalist for another award too!

http://shortyawards.com/category/6th/journalist

Big day today. Close $5k for the day and it is not over yet.

30 days to go and Ben finally hit 25%! Thanks to everyone who has kicked in so far! To those that haven't yet, please remember Ben on payday!

Soon to be on Amazon Prime and Hulu.... This is going to be huge.

Contribution Amount: $25
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ben is doing everything right, in my opinion. And angelatc he's trying to be a reasoned response to the conspiracy theorists. I think he does a GREAT job and his tone is very unifying, IMHO.
    “There are some ideas so wrong that only a very intelligent person could believe in them.”
    ~ George Orwell

"It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on his not understanding it.”
    ~Upton Sinclair

I +rep'd everyone on this thread who gave.
    “There are some ideas so wrong that only a very intelligent person could believe in them.”
    ~ George Orwell

"It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on his not understanding it.”
    ~Upton Sinclair

Donated

Come on folks. Put the final nail in the coffin of the dinosaur media by putting the spotlight on REAL journalists like Ben Swann.

BUMP

$29,385 raised 16 days to go !!!

BUMP

Via email:

10 Days Left in Our Indiegogo Campaign - Your $10 Dollars Could Put Us Over The Top!

$10 dollars committed by those on this email list would allow us to fully fund Season 2!

We are in the final 10 days of our Indiegogo campaign to fund Season 2 of the Truth in Media Project. Already we have raised over $30,000. Over 500 people have made a commitment to stand with us and I am truly grateful for that.

Right now, things are tough for everyone. So the question becomes, what can you do to support the project? If everyone receiving this email were to commit $10, we could hit our goal immediately!

Will you commit just $10 dollars to Truth in Media?

Ten Dollars and the Power To Change The World
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZoA8CyZxBY
    Donation link: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/t...oject-season-2
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast