Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kerry to Russia: You don't invade a country on a trumped up pretext

Kerry to Russia: You don't invade a country on a trumped up pretext

This is a clip of John Kerry on Face the Nation that I keep seeing repeated on the news, with no one pointing out the obvious and utter hypocrisy:

"You just don't, in the 21st century, behave in 19th century fashion by invading another country on a completely trumped up pretext."

Edit:
    http://youtu.be/k3pRjiphaDE?t=55s
    Last edited by green73; 03-02-2014 at 06:05 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Didn't he vote in favor of invading Iraq? Didn't he say this when speaking in favor of invading:

"According to the CIA's report, all U.S. intelligence experts agree that Iraq is seeking nuclear weapons. There is little question that Saddam Hussein wants to develop nuclear weapons."

Didn't Kerry support bombing Libya on the claim that it was to protect civilians? Didn't Kerry support bombing Syria on the claim it was to protect civilians?

Went to Glenn Greenwald's Twitter to see if he was on this, and sure enough he retweeted this:

and

In fairness, here's that BBC presenter whom Alex Jones got into it with:

more
    https://twitter.com/search?q=john%20kerry%20invade

Quote Originally Posted by eduardo89 View Post
    Didn't he vote in favor of invading Iraq? Didn't he say this when speaking in favor of invading:

"According to the CIA's report, all U.S. intelligence experts agree that Iraq is seeking nuclear weapons. There is little question that Saddam Hussein wants to develop nuclear weapons."

Didn't Kerry support bombing Libya on the claim that it was to protect civilians? Didn't Kerry support bombing Syria on the claim it was to protect civilians?
    He and the other Bonesmen must be having a good laugh over this one.

Wow... uh, John Kerry... lol!

They have to invade every country under ANY pretext to protect their rigged counterfeited Petro Dollar reserve currency.

Boy, is the U.S. full of morons and hypocrites or what?
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    This is a clip of John Kerry on Face the Nation that I keep seeing repeated on the news, with no one pointing out the obvious and utter hypocrisy:

"You just don't, in the 21st century, behave in 19th century fashion by invading another country on a completely trumped up pretext."
    It's only ok when the US does the trumping right?

I would pay to see Kerry put on the spot and have to explain why the US invading Iraq is ok and Russia invading Ukraine isn't.

"you just don't invade another country on phony pretext" - Kerry (i kid you not)

And the reason for this, David, is because you just don't invade another country on phony pretext in order to assert your interests.
    John Kerry on Meet The Press this AM discussing Crimea.

what a bunch of bumblef#cks

transcript: http://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-pres...-2-2014-n42471
    Seattle Sounders 2016 MLS Cup Champions 2019 MLS Cup Champions 2022 CONCACAF Champions League - and the [un]official football club of RPF

just a libertarian - no caucus

Quote Originally Posted by eduardo89 View Post

He was for it before he was against it.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ahahahaha

Hahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

How can he not know how much of a raging hypocrite he looks like?

Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Oh...my...God...hahahahahahaha

He sure speaks from a position of moral authority on the matter, doesn't he? I mean, I know that Kerry knows, and he's laughing too (for entirely different reasons from us), but...still...LOL.
    Last edited by Mini-Me; 03-02-2014 at 05:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by President John F. Kennedy
    And we must face the fact that the United States is neither omnipotent nor omniscient. That we are only 6% of the world's population, and that we cannot impose our will upon the other 94% of mankind. That we cannot right every wrong or reverse each adversity, and that therefore there cannot be an American solution to every world problem.
    I need an education in US history, from the ground up. Can you help point me to a comprehensive, unbiased, scholarly resource?

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    How can he not know how much of a raging hypocrite he looks like?
    In politics, hypocrisy is generally a virtue admired by Boobus and the political class.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    In politics, hypocrisy is generally a virtue admired by Boobus and the political class.
    If you can do one thing and say another and get away with it, you must be strong and powerful, and MMM, MMM, GOOD, do we voters love us some arrogance! Winning team, all the way!
    Quote Originally Posted by President John F. Kennedy
    And we must face the fact that the United States is neither omnipotent nor omniscient. That we are only 6% of the world's population, and that we cannot impose our will upon the other 94% of mankind. That we cannot right every wrong or reverse each adversity, and that therefore there cannot be an American solution to every world problem.
    I need an education in US history, from the ground up. Can you help point me to a comprehensive, unbiased, scholarly resource?

Quote Originally Posted by DFF View Post
    Crack is a hellava drug.
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post

"An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Quote Originally Posted by Mini-Me View Post
    If you can do one thing and say another and get away with it, you must be strong and powerful, and MMM, MMM, GOOD, do we voters love us some arrogance! Winning team, all the way!
    May the best sociopath win!
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Kerry, you are a complete sack of $#@!

Pot meet kettle.

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    How can he not know how much of a raging hypocrite he looks like is?
    ^ fify

self-deception can be tremendously powerful, in the elderly often to the point of complete insanity. John Kerry looks so tired. I wonder if he remembers where he lives?

Wait, wait... STOP THE PRESS... HOLD THE PHONE... BACK UP...

Are you telling me... that a statist politician (but I repeat myself)... has a DOUBLE STANDARD... in matters of... policy?!??!?! *gasp*

How could this possibly be?!?!?! THIS IS NEW INFORMATION!

Radical in the sense of being in total, root-and-branch opposition to the existing political system and to the State itself. Radical in the sense of having integrated intellectual opposition to the State with a gut hatred of its pervasive and organized system of crime and injustice. Radical in the sense of a deep commitment to the spirit of liberty and anti-statism that integrates reason and emotion, heart and soul. - M. Rothbard

That is what all wars ever are about. What a joke.
    Last edited by klamath; 03-04-2014 at 03:17 PM.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

the arrogance of not considering oneself when speaking on matters of justness. . .

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wow... To think Kerry was so close to being president at one point. Holy $#@!. It seems every comment Kerry makes regarding foreign affairs is dog poop sitting out on a summer day.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabal View Post
    Wait, wait... STOP THE PRESS... HOLD THE PHONE... BACK UP...

Are you telling me... that a statist politician (but I repeat myself)... has a DOUBLE STANDARD... in matters of... policy?!??!?! *gasp*

How could this possibly be?!?!?! THIS IS NEW INFORMATION!

It is new information for a lot of people that only watch TV. We thankfully have the internet now to condemn their bull$#@! and spread it far and wide. Social media wasn't nearly as powerful during the Iraq build-up as it is now.

Paging Mr. Kerry. Mr John Kerry your attention please

How dare you people criticize such a learned and respected man! I suggest all of you people look in the mirror. You have already seen the axis of evil, and it is you!!!!!

Now all of you--go back to your happy place and keep quiet.

So Invading Yugoslavia, Iraq weren't all based on false pretexts Right Kerry?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast