Thread: Pancakes

Pancakes

Remember when Chris H. attempted to serve up pancakes to the fellow from the Greyson camp that was following around then Senate Candidate Rand Paul. The guy that was videotaping Rand. In that case I believe Rand was volunteering to serve at some sort of breakfast. Anyway I've now gone to hear Matt Bevin speak three times and at two of them McConnell, I presume, had someone there videotaping Matt.
    Sure seems unbecoming of a 70 year old senior Senator to try to record a little slip up to slime his opponent.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, McC's campaign is more or less the same crew as Grayson's, so similar tactics aren't surprising. I wish Bevin could turn that into $25K in donations like Chris and Rand did though!
    Original supporter of Ron Paul since 2007 and lifelong supporter of liberty and the Constitution. I stand with Rand.

Wait - so we think Jesse Benton hired pancakes? Wow - mind blown.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Wait - so we think Jesse Benton hired pancakes? Wow - mind blown.

It wasn't Pancakes. The first time it was a different college-age looking guy. Thursday night it was a college-age looking young lady. She even smiled when Matt said that Mitch hired people to follow him around to record doing Mitch's dirty work.

I'm about to make some pancakes hehe.. Totally unrelated.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Quote Originally Posted by TheTyke View Post
    Well, McC's campaign is more or less the same crew as Grayson's, so similar tactics aren't surprising. I wish Bevin could turn that into $25K in donations like Chris and Rand did though!

Yeah, that would be nice.