Thread: Terrorist attack on Sochi!

Terrorist attack on Sochi!

Or maybe not.

The public memory is short, so let's recall the self-serving hyperbole, paranoia and fear mongering. It was almost like they hoped for a terrorist attack. Unfortunately for the fear mongers, the worst incident was an Olympic Ring that didn't unfurl on time at the opening ceremony.

The sky is falling! (So you better give us more money, agree to give up your liberty, and agree to attack whoever we tell you to attack).

Lawmakers Warn Of Terror Threat At Sochi

"Something will detonate," says Republican Rep. Mike McCaul. "I’ve never seen a greater threat in my lifetime."

Republican congressional leaders aired concerns about security at the Winter Olympics on Sunday morning, opening up the day’s talk show cycle with warnings about safety in Sochi as athletes there finished their second day of competition.

Read more: Sochi Olympic Games Terrorist Threat Still Severe, Say Lawmakers | TIME.com http://swampland.time.com/2014/02/09...y-congressmen/
    The 2014 Olympics haven’t even begun yet, but there is already one big winner: the terrorists. They’ve captured the gold medal for the most Olympic media coverage to date.

Let’s be honest: Can you name one US athlete who will be representing our country in the 2014 Olympics? I doubt it. But I’m sure you’ve heard story after story about the Olympic terror threat. And that’s exactly what the terrorists want.

Just look at some of the recent headlines about the Olympic games, which open this Friday: “Upcoming Olympics Most Dangerous Due to Terrorist Threat,” “Urgent Search for 'Black Widow' Suicide Bomber, May Be Already in Sochi”, and “U.S. Olympic Athletes Warned Against Wearing Uniforms,”

Even US Senator Angus King declared, “I would not go and I don’t think I would send my family.” House Homeland Security Committee Chairman Michael McCaul also suggested that if the security threat gets any worse, the games may need to be cancelled.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...g-players.html
    CNN poll: 57% of Americans think terror attack likely at Sochi Games

(CNN) -- With two days to go before the Winter Olympics open in the Russian city of Sochi, more than half of Americans think a terrorist attack on the Games is likely, a poll shows.

The results of the CNN/ORC poll come a day after U.S. officials said they had specific reasons to worry about security in Russia.

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/02/05/wo...nter-olympics/
    Peter King 'Very Concerned' over Terrorist Threat in Sochi

New York Congressman Peter King has expressed concern over the threat of a terrorist attack at the Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia, claiming that he would not feel safe enough to personally attend the games himself.

Amid reports Wednesday that toothpaste tubes could possibly be used to carry explosives on planes heading to Sochi, Rep. Peter King continued to raise concern ahead of the Winter Olympics, saying he would not go himself.

http://www.allmediany.com/news/19136...hreat-in-sochi
    "The fact is, right now, the eyes of the world are upon these Olympics. The Chechen extremists know this. They want to make a global statement. They want to make a jihad statement. And what better time to do it than right now?"

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/mike-...lympics-2014-2
    The security threat during the Olympics isn’t hypothetical. As has been widely reported, the Winter Games are being held in a country with an active insurgency capable of coordinating devastating attacks, including two suicide bombings in December. In the past seven months, Chechen terrorists have twice issued statements targeting the Olympics.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinio...132_story.html
    Sochi, Russia (CNN) -- U.S. officials say they have specific reasons to worry about security in Sochi, only three days before the Winter Olympic Games are set to open in the Russian city.

Speaking at a House Intelligence Committee hearing on Tuesday, Matthew Olsen, director of the National Counterterrorism Center, highlighted concern over the Games and whether Muslim fundamentalists in disputed regions of Russia -- or other groups -- could launch deadly attacks on selected targets.

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/02/04/wo...nter-olympics/
    As the Sochi Olympics get underway in Russia, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security is issuing a warning to travelers that terrorists may try to use toothpaste tubes filled with explosives to create a bomb.

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/201...rror-Concerns/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You obviously missed the terrorist attack against Pussy Riot.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

You just know that Alex Jones had his "inside job" articles already written and ready to publish at the push of a button, too.

Ron Paul already proved the Lies and Propaganda of U.S. corporate Media... it's all about media making money and job security.

Pentagon reporters "See This Room, 2/3s of us laid off if Ron Paul becomes president..."
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    You just know that Alex Jones had his "inside job" articles already written and ready to publish at the push of a button, too.
    It's not coincidence, it's been too many studied incidents
    It coulda been the Klan who put that bomb at the Olympics
    But it probably was the FBI, deep at the call
    'Cause if they make us all panic then they can start martial law
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I got ridiculed when I said this was a just a front for the American press to take stabs at Russia and that there wouldn't be any type of terrorism. Guess who's not eating any crow.

The intent of constantly mentioning "Terrorist attacks on the Olympics" is only to validate the existence of the Police State, not to stop Terrorism.

I dunced myself here because this is plainly obvious, but only to us. But there are too many people that can not see the obvious. What they see is the Illusion of Safety provided by the Police State, which not only will fail to stop any actual Terrorist attacks, but becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. I still expect another major False Flag operation as it serves the exact same purpose.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Not well noted in the media, but Russia did send troops into Georgia which neighbors to Sochi to try to keep terrorists out. Nearly 40,000 troops and police helped too.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/...A0606V20140107

Authorities have deployed an additional 30,000 police and Interior Ministry troops in the resort, bringing the total number of personnel providing security at the Games to about 37,000, according to Russian officials.

RESTRICTIONS

Ordered by Putin in a decree last August, the heightened security measures will stay in force until March 21.

In this period the only road vehicles allowed into Sochi are those officially registered in the city or accredited for the Games or essential services. Visitors must also register with local authorities within three days or face expulsion.

Movement is being even more tightly controlled in several high security zones where only those accredited for the Games will be allowed. The zones include a swathe of territory extending to Russia's southern border with Abkhazia in neighboring Georgia, some 25 miles away.

"The restrictions are to make the roads free and easy for spectators, athletes and members of the Olympic family to move around," a transport directorate said.

Local businesses have been ordered to stock up on supplies to enable them to do without outside deliveries for a few weeks.

Moscow has deployed regular troops and also anti-aircraft batteries to protect the Games from air attack. Last month Russian bloggers posted photographs of several surface-to-air missile installations within yards of the Olympic venue.

The region's air force commander said squadrons of Mig and Sukhoi fighter jets are ready to repel attack from any altitude.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 02-25-2014 at 07:04 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    You obviously missed the terrorist attack against Pussy Riot.
    Pussy Riot are CIA and Soros assets.