Thread: My Fellow Americans Your Hard Earned Tax Payer Money Hard At Work Democracy is sweeping house

My Fellow Americans Your Hard Earned Tax Payer Money Hard At Work Democracy is sweeping house

My Fellow Americans Your Hard Earned Tax Payer Money Hard At Work Democracy is sweeping the planet.

Democracy, ArabSpring, Interventions In an NutShell.
    Has anyone seen this? this is what your Tax Payer Money is doing, better wake up to the reality. Iraq, Libya, Syria are forgotten and left completely in Ruins while even as we post now German FM officials are trying desperately to install fascists into power in Ukraine.

Look at the image and see what the USAID,NED NGOs & the Interventions have caused.

Anti-government protests continue in Bosnia

Weeks after violent anti-government protests hit several towns and cities in Bosnia-Herzegovina the unrest is continuing and spreading.

The many interventionists that were supporting the into Yugoslavia proclaimed that it would take at least 50 years for the Balkans yet 22 and more years have past no matter which party was in power everything stayed the same as it was after the war.

Whats the point of all this thread? the point is this is where Your Hard Earned Tax Payer Money Hard At Work is going towards to these projects and Arab spring style protests that dont have an positive outcome. Just as interventions dont.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 02-21-2014 at 12:39 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.