Thread: Police at it again, this time in Houston - arrest man for giving $0.75 to homeless man.

Police at it again, this time in Houston - arrest man for giving $0.75 to homeless man.

When, pray tell, will American put police to their just ends?

Odd News

Man gives change to homeless person, is handcuffed and held by police for an hour

By Will LernerJanuary 16, 2014 5:32 PMOdd News

Greg Snider was in a Houston, Texas parking lot, on the phone making a business call. While in the lot, a homeless man approached his car and asked forchange. Snider gave him 75 cents and then drove off.KPRC Local 2 News reported on the shocking thing that happened next.
    When Snider pulled onto a nearby freeway, a police car pulled him to the side. Greg was surprised by how aggressive the officer was, telling KPRC, “He's screaming. He's yelling. He's telling me to get out of the car. He's telling me to put my hands on the hood…They're like, 'We saw you downtown. We saw what you did.’ And I was like, 'Are you kidding me? I gave a homeless man 75 cents.'"
    Greg Snider (KPRC)
    He was dragged out of his car and handcuffed. So what was it that police insisted Mr. Snider had done? Give that homeless man drugs. Again, he didn’t. Snider only gave the man some money.
    I-10, the freeway Snider was pulled over on (KPRC)
    Snider agreed to let police search his cars for drugs, and they did so for an hour while Greg remained handcuffed. In that time, ten more police cars showed up and pulled over. The search was not fruitful – no drugs were found in the car. That is, because, as previously mentioned, Snider didn’t have any drugs to give. Snider was not happy about the damage police did to his car, or that the police were actually laughing about the mistake.
    (KPRC)
    Mr. Snider has filed a complaint. Police declined to comment to KPRC about the incident.

freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom