Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: High on Hypocrisy – Governor Maggie Hassan (D): Drug User, Drug Warrior

  1. #1

    Exclamation High on Hypocrisy – Governor Maggie Hassan (D): Drug User, Drug Warrior

    I guess she should have been arrested and her life ruined.

    New Hampshire, February 13, 2014– This week New Hampshire governor Maggie Hassan (D) boasted that she is a former marijuana user. The revelation came on WMUR-TV’s Sunday morning “Close-Up” program, when the governor was asked by host Josh McElveen whether she had ever tried marijuana.

    She stated that she had used it “when she was in college” in the 1970s and 80s. Hassan is a graduate of Brown University and later attended Northeastern University School of Law.

    So Hassan now joins President Barack Obama, former President Bill “I didn’t inhale” Clinton, Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, Secretary of State John Kerry and former House Speaker Newt Gingrich. All drug warriors, all drug users, all high on hypocrisy.

    Hassan has gone on to double down on her support for Prohibition. She says she will continue to block passage of the current marijuana legalization bill with her veto. She additionally came out for adding more “drug treatment” bureaucracy. Somehow drug user Hassan became governor without any forced “treatment”, and of course without the little difficulties involved in being imprisoned with violent criminals either.



    Read more: http://benswann.com/high-on-hypocris...#ixzz2tFlE6ZfF
    Follow us: @BenSwann_ on Twitter



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Hoping like hell we can get rid of her this year.

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Hoping like hell we can get rid of her this year.
    Andrew Hemingway is going to bring a fight. I think he can win it.

  5. #4
    War of Escalation.
    1776 > 1984

    The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

    The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

    Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

  6. #5
    Somewhat amazingly, I rarely speed when driving and never use "illegal" drugs, and I still don't like police statism or police for that matter.
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

  7. #6
    "I used drugs, that's why we need these laws!"~Politician Friendly
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

  8. #7
    Huh, this sort of thinking explains a lot of things about government...

    "We can do drugs in our youth and become politicians, but we want to $#@! up your entire life if you even take one puff as a kid, let alone as an adult."

    "We can have fully automatic weapons and wear bullet proof vests to foster officer safety, but you should only really have a pea-shooter and never use it because no one really cares about citizen safety. Oh, and we'll beat your face in if you look at us cross again, boy."

    "We can educate your children, but we shudder at the thought of you having the ability to teach your own kids. Oh truancy officer, we have a live one!"

    "We can run multiple Ponzi schemes and counterfeit money, but if we catch any one of you doing it, you're an evil capitalist and we'll lock you up for a very, very long time."

    "We can attack and label entire groups of citizens as possible terrorists, but don't ever listen to those crazy conspiracy kooks who always tell you that we're going too far and inventing monsters because we're paranoid and want to keep you distracted. They're clearly the paranoid ones in all this. Oh, by the way, those are some nice phone records, I always found it funny that you call your husband Honeybear."

    $#@!.

    Them.

    All.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    Huh, this sort of thinking explains a lot of things about government...

    "We can do drugs in our youth and become politicians, but we want to $#@! up your entire life if you even take one puff as a kid, let alone as an adult."

    "We can have fully automatic weapons and wear bullet proof vests to foster officer safety, but you should only really have a pea-shooter and never use it because no one really cares about citizen safety. Oh, and we'll beat your face in if you look at us cross again, boy."

    "We can educate your children, but we shudder at the thought of you having the ability to teach your own kids. Oh truancy officer, we have a live one!"

    "We can run multiple Ponzi schemes and counterfeit money, but if we catch any one of you doing it, you're an evil capitalist and we'll lock you up for a very, very long time."

    "We can attack and label entire groups of citizens as possible terrorists, but don't ever listen to those crazy conspiracy kooks who always tell you that we're going too far and inventing monsters because we're paranoid and want to keep you distracted. They're clearly the paranoid ones in all this. Oh, by the way, those are some nice phone records, I always found it funny that you call your husband Honeybear."

    $#@!.

    Them.

    All.
    Sums it up.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    Huh, this sort of thinking explains a lot of things about government...

    "We can do drugs in our youth and become politicians, but we want to $#@! up your entire life if you even take one puff as a kid, let alone as an adult."

    "We can have fully automatic weapons and wear bullet proof vests to foster officer safety, but you should only really have a pea-shooter and never use it because no one really cares about citizen safety. Oh, and we'll beat your face in if you look at us cross again, boy."

    "We can educate your children, but we shudder at the thought of you having the ability to teach your own kids. Oh truancy officer, we have a live one!"

    "We can run multiple Ponzi schemes and counterfeit money, but if we catch any one of you doing it, you're an evil capitalist and we'll lock you up for a very, very long time."

    "We can attack and label entire groups of citizens as possible terrorists, but don't ever listen to those crazy conspiracy kooks who always tell you that we're going too far and inventing monsters because we're paranoid and want to keep you distracted. They're clearly the paranoid ones in all this. Oh, by the way, those are some nice phone records, I always found it funny that you call your husband Honeybear."

    $#@!.

    Them.

    All.

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    ha! Sweet meme.

  13. #11
    "I don't know what's best for me, but I certainly know what's best for you"
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

    We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

    ...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

    How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    "I don't know what's best for me, but I certainly know what's best for you"
    She is also a huge pusher of Vodka... Taking photo ops with Vodka makers.

  15. #13
    Hypocritical tyrants should be executed by small hammers.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

    Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    The reason we have an evil, immoral empire is that it is populated by evil, immoral peons. The State isn't a faceless monster...it is composed of all our petty, ignorant, self-righteous and self-absorbed neighbors.

  16. #14
    Just another case proving the "Drug Warrior" theme that those who smoke weed will end up dismal failures living in their Mom's basement...

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by libertariantexas View Post
    Just another case proving the "Drug Warrior" theme that those who smoke weed will end up dismal failures living in their Mom's basement...
    Yeah. I wonder how she made her millions all doped up!?!?!



Similar Threads

  1. Former DEA drug warrior now speaks out against the drug war.
    By Anti Federalist in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-29-2016, 08:00 PM
  2. Mitch Daniels Was Mitch Daniels a drug dealer in college? Now a drug WARRIOR!
    By Agorism in forum 2012 Presidential Election
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-19-2011, 06:23 PM
  3. John Carnevale: Drug Warrior
    By sluggo in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-19-2009, 03:18 PM
  4. Did drug warrior Barr help 3rd parties?
    By Bradley in DC in forum Other Presidential Candidates
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 09:25 AM
  5. Will you support the war monger/drug warrior duo?
    By RevolutionSD in forum Other Presidential Candidates
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 06-02-2008, 12:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •