Thread: Gov. Jesse Ventura joins Next News Network Lineup

Gov. Jesse Ventura joins Next News Network Lineup

ORA TV partners with NEXT NEWS for distribution of OFF THE GRID segment.

CHICAGO, IL | After over a year of producing news for television and the internet the Next News Network is proud to welcome Jesse Ventura to their line up.

Striking a deal for with ORA.TV, Next News will carry an exclusively produced segment of Jesse Ventura's new program OFF THE GRID.

Executive Producer Gary Franchi stated of the addition, "The deal has been in the works for some time, I'm glad I can finally share this announcement with our viewers."

An associate with ORA.TV remarked, "We're very excited to be sharing content with with NNN and hope their audience enjoys the show."

The first installment of the new series is live at

Jesse Ventura's OFF THE GRID special can be seen on The Next News Network's various streaming platforms at 5pm Eastern Monday through Friday or online at http://YouTube.com/NextNewsNetwork

###

Inquiries:
    info@nextnewsnetwork.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Do you happen to work for Mr. Ventura?

Oh great, Jesse, tell people not to vote for our candidates because they are running in the Republican Party. Thanks a bunch.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Off the grid? More like off the wall.

I like Jesse alright. I think he means well. I wouldn't vote for him though, because he was a pretty horrible Governor.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights