Thread: Pacman & Tank In Trouble in the NFL; meanwhile, Gobbling up Oil & War not working

Pacman & Tank In Trouble in the NFL; meanwhile, Gobbling up Oil & War not working

Heya sports fans.

The effects of a statist society reflect everywhere.

It's refreshing to be working toward a cause that has the potential to cure so much of what ails us.

IS THERE A DOCTOR IN THE HOUSE?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    bump
    I'm a moderator, and I'm glad to help. But I'm an individual -- my words come from me. Any idiocy within should reflect on me, not Ron Paul, and not Ron Paul Forums.

Love that sig, Zippy. Well, love it and hate it. How about a new world disorder? Freedom may be a mess, but not as big a mess as the Soviet Union. How much better it is to have someone somewhere cleaning up a little mess all the time than to have a mess only once in a generation--and have, at those times, the whole damned world in a mess all at once?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Russia is still trying to clean up the mess Stalin left behind. Putin is trying to get back to those "good old days". A bad economy in the US is still better than a good economy in Russia.