Page 62 of 64 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,860 of 1904

Thread: What are you watching?

The Poison Rose (2019)

There's a man like me in every town.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Gonna be watching NFL football. I said last week we didn't have Red Zone anymore but we got it back a couple days ago.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Midsomer Murder. Joyce took DCI Barnaby to a spa and "found" a dead body. I just noticed I only have until Oct 1 to finish Midsomer Murders. In this episode, DCI Barnaby retired and is being replaced with....DCI Barnaby (his cousin and I think they also have the same first name). That's just lazy ass writing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Watching Monday night football. New York Jets vs the Cleveland Browns.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Has anyone been watching the Ken Burns Country Music doc on PBS?
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Calvin Coolidge

Dracula (1931). On Svengoolie.
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Watching the New Orleans Saints and Dallas Cowboys.

Calvin Coolidge

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Calvin Coolidge

The Mummy's Hand (1940). Svengoolie

Last edited by tfurrh; 10-19-2019 at 06:03 PM.

Watching The Blacklist.

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Watching Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by tfurrh View Post
    Has anyone been watching the Ken Burns Country Music doc on PBS?
    Yah, great stuff... a lotta history there.

... another good one was American Epic Recordings.

https://www.pbs.org/wnet/american-epic/
    Last edited by shakey1; 11-30-2019 at 10:07 PM.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Watched this last night on Netflix

Calvin Coolidge

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Football while running on treadmill.

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    Yah, great stuff... a lotta history there.

... another good one was American Epic Recordings.

https://www.pbs.org/wnet/american-epic/
    I loved it....didn't think I would.

Calvin Coolidge

One week until Star Trek Picard. Looking forward to that.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Avenue 5 (2019): Official Trailer | HBO

Calvin Coolidge

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Calvin Coolidge

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

The TRACE Act is Coming

This:

"Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul