Page 46 of 64 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 1904

Thread: What are you watching?

I finished Iron Fist with a groan. Good grief, they're in the Himalayan Mountains at what looks like a high altitude climbing in wool sweaters and vests with no gloves or hats?

Also, Iron Fist's poorly done highlights have been bothering me the whole show. Ku Luan (however ya spell it) needs a hairdresser stat.

I really liked Luke Cage, Daredevil, and Gotham but I doubt I'll bother to find out what happened in Ku Luan. I don't even think I care.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I finished Iron Fist with a groan. Good grief, they're in the Himalayan Mountains at what looks like a high altitude climbing in wool sweaters and vests with no gloves or hats?

Also, Iron Fist's poorly done highlights have been bothering me the whole show. Ku Luan (however ya spell it) needs a hairdresser stat.

I really liked Luke Cage, Daredevil, and Gotham but I doubt I'll bother to find out what happened in Ku Luan. I don't even think I care.

Have you seen Into the Badlands?

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Have you seen Into the Badlands?
    Nope. I only watch what Mr A want because I don't really care. Is it on Netflix or Hulu?
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Nope. I only watch what Mr A want because I don't really care. Is it on Netflix or Hulu?
    Last season is on Netflix. New season on AMC.

1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Still have to recommend Yes, Minister and Yes, Prime Minister (BBC)

Brindside.

There was a big Brindside in tonight's episode. This is a really dumb show, btw.

T2 Trainspotting 2 is out! Yay!

I'm going to see it next week at the fancy theater with a recliner and a bar.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Assassin's Creed (2016)

Mises Symposium with Ron Paul live feed. Just saw Thomas Massie.

The Mouse That Roared (1959)

This one is not fun to watch:

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

I'm lookin' at RPF's but @timosman Mr Animal is watching Daredevil.

Taboo

I watched the first two episodes awhile back but got busy and forgot about it. Well, I re watched those and just finished Episode 3 or 4 (lost track binge watching). What a great show but the incest thing is a little disturbing. o_O I hope there's an explanation for that revealed later.

It's so good I'm tempted to "cheat" on Mr Animal with it. He hates it when I watch shows he likes when he's not home.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Nashville Predators v St. Louis Blues. Preds ahead 3-1.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Wife pulled up Prometheus last night to refresh us, been waiting for.....like five years....
    Last edited by navy-vet; 04-28-2017 at 06:10 PM.

I finished this season of Taboo. Dang, that was good.

Right now I'm watching a Justine Leconte fashion video on Youtube - 22 types of shoes. I think I have all of them.

Taboo is good too although it is ..... taboo.

Quote Originally Posted by navy-vet View Post
    Taboo is good too although it is ..... taboo.
    When I complained about the half-incest, Mr A reminded me it was Taboo.

When I complained about the half-incest, Mr A reminded me it was Taboo.
    Wasnt there a perfume named Tabu ?
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I dunno. I wear Noir. VS cancelled it right after Christmas and I bought 6 bottles when it went on clearance. I hope I can find something else before I run out. My mom wears Beautiful. It's okay but a little loud for me. *sigh*

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I just googled it. There is and you can buy it at Walmart for 15.00 if you're out.

I just googled it. There is and you can buy it at Walmart for 15.00 if you're out.
    I thought I remembered seeing commercials or magazine ads for it in the 70's or something . 15 FRN's , is that high ? LOL . They had great magazine ads in the 70's that I remember , Black Velvet ( cheap blended whiskey ) , Wild Irish Rose etc
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    nope.. still seeing Heisenberg, which would constantly distract from the flick.
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Page 46 of 64 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast