Page 8 of 64 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you watching?

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Ernie is from Lebanon , Ky . Funny guy .
    He's hilarious and he doesn't get paid enough for his work. He got 4 cottonmouth snakes out of a pool with his bare hands and cleaned out 6 or 7 copperheads for......$40.00.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    He's hilarious and he doesn't get paid enough for his work. He got 4 cottonmouth snakes out of a pool with his bare hands and cleaned out 6 or 7 copperheads for......$40.00.
    Yeah , but he does not owe any money , his only expenses are property tax , auto ins and gasoline and I imagine the show pays well . He lives in a house in the woods .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Yeah , but he does not owe any money , his only expenses are property tax , auto ins and gasoline and I imagine the show pays well . He lives in a house in the woods .
    I saw his house on one episode, he was painting it neon yellow to make sure hunters can see it - he found buck shot in his headboard.

Wow, this sucks so bad, yet I still watch the whole thing:

It is part 2 of a series, based on the books. Everyone is bat$#@! crazy and/or sexually deviant.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by francisco View Post
    Halt and Catch Fire

Only saw first ep, but looks like AMC may be behind another winner

I started watching this too

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    True Blood starts Sunday.

Pam and Eric are my faves, especially Pam.

Defiance is back. I can't think of any other scifi shows I look forward to anymore since all the stargates went off the air.
    http://www.hulu.com/watch/651680

Watched a few of the old Batman episodes...I forgot how much I loved that show, pure awesome...

This Is Your Home On The War On Drugs

I'm watching a movie on Turner Classic Movies called, "The Jayhawkers".

The way the leader takes over territory is he has his army dress up like a group known as the Redlegs and they go in and raid a town. The next day they go in dressed up as Jayhawkers and save everyone and become hero's.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0052941/

Finally watched The Notebook....way too chick flicky for me but the cinematography was nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    True Blood starts Sunday.

Pam and Eric are my faves, especially Pam.

Cancelled HBO after GoT ended so can't see TB now

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Finally watched The Notebook....way too chick flicky for me but the cinematography was nice.
    Awww, I loved The Notebook.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This one is pretty cool if you like Australian films. And camels:

This camel approves!

Some new info on True Detective season 2:

- They apparently have 2 scripts.
    - 8 episodes like last time.
    - There will be different directors for the episodes.
    - Lead casting could be announced as early as next week.
    - There will be 2 male, 1 female as the leads.
    - Set features N California location, present day.
    - Jessica Chastain denied she has a deal.
    - They are definitely talking with Colin Farrell.

Interview with Nic Pizzolatto from May:
    http://www.ttbook.org/book/true-dete...nic-pizzolatto

Is anyone watching True Blood? I do, but I have no idea why. It's terrible.

Allegedly, some disgruntled former extra who sat at table readings spilled pretty much the whole rest of the season in youtube comments. "No" posts several comments, so if you like spoilers, keep showing more comments:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky4D...pqrxmfgzphhk04

I guess I should add this:

HBO's True Blood Offensively Attacks Ted Cruz, Bush And GOP Women
    http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...-And-GOP-Woman

Eric and Pam are probably the only reason why I hang on!
    Last edited by Lucille; 07-22-2014 at 09:57 AM.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    Is anyone watching True Blood? I do, but I have no idea why. It's terrible.

Allegedly, some disgruntled former extra who sat at table readings spilled pretty much the whole rest of the season in youtube comments. "No" posts several comments, so if you like spoilers, keep showing more comments:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky4D...pqrxmfgzphhk04

I guess I should add this:

HBO's True Blood Offensively Attacks Ted Cruz, Bush And GOP Women
    http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...-And-GOP-Woman

Eric and Pam are probably the only reason why I hang on!
    Eric and Pam are the only reason I keep watching. I never thought the shows were all that great but I was a fan of the books and felt obliged to watch the show. I love the theme song.

This one was supposed to come before Thunderdome, the original director has been trying to get it made for a while now:

Quote Originally Posted by youtube comment
    FINALLY COMIC-CON DELIVERS SOME ACTION! ABOUT TIME!
    One Question tho...
    How did a bunch of Victoria's Secret Models get themselves caught up in a Post Apocalyptic Australian ROAD WAR!!? dafuq!

Now on Showtime:

Parents are paying 6,000 per month to send their "troubled" kids to these reeducation camps in places like the D.R. A girl (in the photo above) who was doing missionary work near one of the camps got access and was allowed to interview some of the kids. The admins were real particular about what they allowed her to film, but still she got some extra things on camera. One of the kids featured in the film turned 18 in there, but even though the D.R. is a U.S. territory and he was a U.S. citizen, they were not going to let him out. The rest of that story is told in the film.

but even though the D.R. is a U.S. territory
    What U.S territory are you referring to here?D.R.?The Dominican Republic is not a U.S. territory.
    Outside of that,I'm drawing a blank.
    Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

A police state is a small price to pay for living in the freest country on earth.

Quote Originally Posted by mad cow View Post
    What U.S territory are you referring to here?D.R.?The Dominican Republic is not a U.S. territory.
    Outside of that,I'm drawing a blank.
    Yeah, Dominican Republic, I thought it was, and the kid mentioned something about it in the film. I guess that explains why they were trying to deal with the guy from the U.S. Consul.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Finally catching up on the second season of "Hannibal", and this season is giving me heart attacks. I can barely sit still while watching these episodes. Fascinating and frustrating all at once. I am very curious to find out more about the relationship between Hannibal and his therapist. The perfume thing... weird. Wasn't sure how to interpret that. I think there are a couple ways that scene could go. I really think she is the key to the whole show, and the show's doing a great job of keeping her mysterious for now. Also, I've said it before, but the best part about this show is that it isn't a typical crime show-procedural setup. The surrealist, "unconscious" elements are what keeps me glued to this show.

Also started watching the second season of House of Cards (a show my mom and I usually watch together). Between these two shows, I am in complete TV-induced bliss... and I haven't even gotten started on the next season of Orange is the New Black. I'll be busy for a very long time, I guess!
    Last edited by Rothbardian Girl; 08-06-2014 at 02:38 PM.
    Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just and that his justice cannot sleep forever. Thomas Jefferson

We've been watching PBS Sex in the Wild the past few nights. We're documentary people, I don't have an attention span for sitcoms, movies, or drama.

http://www.pbs.org/program/sex-wild/

Before that we did Joy Reidenberg's dissection series "Inside Nature's Giants":

http://video.pbs.org/program/inside-natures-giants/

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

I finished all of Orange is the New Black and binge watched all 5 seasons of Merlin. Also watching Rectify and a new one called The Lottery.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    I finished all of Orange is the New Black and binge watched all 5 seasons of Merlin. Also watching Rectify and a new one called The Lottery.
    I loved Merlin. I watched The 4400, it was okay.

Hi !!!
    I am watching " The Criminal Case " .
    Lollll you are thinking why i am watching this show ... Actually i am a lawyer i like to watch such type of this show's.

If you have amazon prime and like hilarious and yet disturbing movies about human nature:
    http://www.amazon.com/Cheap-Thrills-...dp/B00IY5QQY2/

Most entertaining movie I've seen in a while.

My instincts about Hannibal that I alluded to in my previous post were correct... the season 2 finale might be the best episode of any TV show I've seen. Now I have to wait until 2015 to continue getting my fix... damn.
    Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just and that his justice cannot sleep forever. Thomas Jefferson

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 8 of 64 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast