Page 61 of 64 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,830 of 1904

Thread: What are you watching?

Village Of The Giants. On Svengoolie
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not watching anything right now.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Got to admit the guys got a point in most of the video.

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I finished Star Trek Deep Space 9 today. Pretty good but some parts were corny. The Prophets (or wormhole aliens) referred to Captain Benjamin Sisko as The Sisko. My favorite part of DS9 were the Ferengis - Quark especially. I love the Rules of Acquisition.

Undecided if I want to rewatch The Next Generation or go back to Midsomer Murders. BTW, I watched a Midsomer Murder last week and I swear DCI Barnaby's wife, Joyce, might just be the murderer. That crazy bitch is a volunteer at every festival in Midsomer and if there's a festival, there's a murder.
    Last edited by Suzanimal; 07-31-2019 at 08:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Watching more videos about Jane Doe cases. This is the one I'm currently watching.

Calvin Coolidge

Watched Bad Times at the El Royale

The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Re-watching Vikings from the start ... (on season 3 now ...)

I occasionally consider re-watching Game of Thrones. I consider the pros - The Red Wedding, Tyrion's trial, the Battle of Hardhome, etc. But then I remember the final season and I just can't bear the thought. I guess it's still "too soon" ...

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Re-watching Vikings from the start ... (on season 3 now ...)

I occasionally consider re-watching Game of Thrones. I consider the pros - The Red Wedding, Tyrion's trial, the Battle of Hardhome, etc. But then I remember the final season and I just can't bear the thought. I guess it's still "too soon" ...
    You could always just watch the first 7 seasons and pretend the final season doesn't exist.

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    You could always just watch the first 7 seasons and pretend the final season doesn't exist.
    But I would still know. Once you've seen the final season, there's no way to unsee it ...

What in the hell is a supe' ? and what's good on Amazon, I'm running out of good movies and series, they don't really seem to have much that's worthwhile....
    ''When a Supe kills the love of his life, A/V salesman Hughie Campbell teams up with Billy Butcher, a vigilante hell-bent on punishing corrupt Supes -- and Hughie’s life will never be the same again.''

Saints starting defense on the field , Vikings score easily as Saints secondary cannot cover Vikings TE or WR's .
    Do something Danke

Vikings Coach Zimmer said he does not like the defense . I agree . Saints Ist and Goal at Viking 10 .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    What in the hell is a supe' ? and what's good on Amazon, I'm running out of good movies and series, they don't really seem to have much that's worthwhile....
    ''When a Supe kills the love of his life, A/V salesman Hughie Campbell teams up with Billy Butcher, a vigilante hell-bent on punishing corrupt Supes -- and Hughie’s life will never be the same again.''
    The Boys

Entertaining show.

I watched the series Too Old to Die Young on Amazon Prime. It's by Nicholas Winding Refn, same guy who did Drivem The Neon Demon, Bronson, and Only God Forgives, and it seems like the apotheosis of the work he's done recently. Parts of it are really masterful, other parts aren't good at all, like his hamfisted commentary on "fascism" in America. Overall though, I quite liked it, due to how weird and out there it is. I like that kind of thing.

NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    The Boys

Entertaining show.
    Thanks, I'll check it out, by WUT' in the heck is a SUPE?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    Thanks, I'll check it out, by WUT' in the heck is a SUPE?
    Super hero.

My sons were watching it and I only caught bits and pieces of it but it seemed entertaining. They thought it was stupid, though.

I had insomnia last night and watched Legend. It's on Amazon and very good.

Ron Kray is Cray-Cray.

Super hero.

My sons were watching it and I only caught bits and pieces of it but it seemed entertaining. They thought it was stupid, though.

I had insomnia last night and watched Legend. It's on Amazon and very good.

Ron Kray is Cray-Cray.

ha ha, thanks, I even looked up supe, there were too many different takes on it to make sense,
    but now it does.
    I'm not sure if I have insomnia too, but my day usually starts around 2 or 3 am lol, naps are handy.
    I'll check out Legend too.

The best thing about NETFLIX for me was Parks, Trailer Park Boys , and Office, I closed that acct a
    couple years ago, cause they stopped letting you click 'don't show me this' again, you'd have to sift through
    the same million films you've already seen or don't ever want to see, night after night , just to find something new/worthwhile.

Banned Adjuntas, Puerto Rico

I am watching the sex education in netflix

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by AntenelaG View Post
    I am watching the sex education in netflix
    @Danke one of the spider goa girls, lol

Finished watching the second season of Mindhunters.

I remember those child murders and how they had parents scared to death. Just heartbreaking. What pisses me off is how when things like this start happening, the first reaction of governments is to sweep it under the rug so they don't look bad. City of Atlanta did the same thing leading up to the Olympics. It didn't didn't come out until years after the Olympics but there was at least one (possibly two) serial killers believed to be strangling women around Atlanta and not a damn thing was mentioned about it. I worked downtown at that time and it would've been good to know to look out for a $#@!ing serial killer(s). Seriously, I read a news story that said one of the women's bodies had a note that said "I'm Back Mr X" and several women had an x carved on the genitals and the cop in the interview tried to defend himself by saying that didn't prove *there* was a serial killer to them at the time. All the women were also killed the same way and their bodies were provocatively posed in the open but that doesn't prove anything, either.
    Last edited by Suzanimal; 08-24-2019 at 03:52 AM. Reason: *theriey're*

What pisses me off is how when things like this start happening, the first reaction of governments is to sweep it under the rug so they don't look bad.
    The Soviet Union refused to acknowledge that serial killers were even possible under communism.

According to them, serial killers could only exist in degenerate capitalist societies.

As a result, Andrei Chikatilo was able to murder 52 women and children from 1978 to 1990.

There's a pretty good HBO movie about it called Citizen X.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1FSDYiEq70

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    The Soviet Union refused to acknowledge that serial killers were even possible under communism.

According to them, serial killers could only exist in degenerate capitalist societies.

As a result, Andrei Chikatilo was able to murder 52 women and children from 1978 to 1990.

There's a pretty good HBO movie about it called Citizen X.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1FSDYiEq70
    I'll add it to my watch list. I can't watch it right now because I'm too disturbed by Mindhunters. Too much true story crazy criminal stuff disturbs my already delicate psyche.

Last night, I fell asleep to a Midsomer Murder. I swear, DCI Barnaby's wife, Joyce is behind all these murders. Just when you think she's not involved, she's involved. Plus, I can't believe this man even got a show. His detective skills suck. Half the damn town is dead before he even comes close to figuring out the murderer.

Calvin Coolidge

Action League Now!

I love this show. This episode is called Armageddon Outta Here #SMOD2020

'The Spy' on Netflix starring Sacha Baron Cohen is pretty good. It's about the true story of Israel infiltrating Syria in the 1960's.

Watching NFL football. Unfortunately I don't have Red Zone anymore so I have to keep constantly changing the channels to view other games.

Calvin Coolidge

Page 61 of 64 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast