Page 55 of 64 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,650 of 1904

Thread: What are you watching?

Hell or High Water (2016)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Rewatching Arrested Development Season 4

Season 5 premiers May 29th YAY!!!

Also watching Ripper Street
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

That'd be an awesome job, investigating cold cases.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

So, the other night Mr A let me have the remote control and I picked a movie about Tall Tales or something like that on Netflix. I don't remember the exact name but it was trending. It was awful. Mr A told me I can't bitch about Mystery Train anymore but it's a totally different situation. He told me Mystery Train was a great movie. I never told him that Tall Tales movie was good. I was going in blind. He says he sees the difference but he doesn't care because he's tired of hearing about Mystery Train every time he picks a bad movie. It's been 23 years. I'm not sure I can quit bringing up Mystery Train after watching one of his bad picks.

In other movie news, my son told me youtube has removed the Neil Breen classic Double Down. He said the fan videos were still there but the full movie is gone.

This is the best 5:46 you'll never get back.
    This is a pretty good best bits video but I think it's missing the ball sack scene. If you want to see that part, just search Neil Breen's ball sack on youtube.

Check out the glowing reviews....

PUSSY MONSTER!!!
    2 years ago
    its not a film, its an experience...a descent into madness...a journey to insanity....a day in the life of Neil Breen.

jmwild1
    1 year ago
    Neil Breen has all the laptops, all the cell phones, all the satellite dishes, all the medals, all the tuna.
    ᔕTᗩYᑎIᖴTY
    1 year ago
    what do you get when you combine a huge ego, terrible Martin Scorsese' esque exposition, and an autistic angsty teen's version Jodorowsky's abstract style?

Neil Breenius.
    I'm hip
    4 months ago
    Neil breen will bring any government to its knee with flip phones and windows XP laptops.
    Last edited by Suzanimal; 06-03-2018 at 04:53 AM. Reason: This space for rent.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Ted Bundy was such a monster. He would literally stand at your bedside watching you sleep before he kills you.

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

When does season 3 of The Man in the High Castle come out?

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Calvin Coolidge

I started 12 Monkeys recently. I was originally resistant since I love the movie so much, I didn't think a TV series could do it justice, but it's actually pretty good. Similar to the film in premise, but does things differently enough to feel like something original.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

iZombie

It's one of my guilty pleasures but I can only watch it when no one's home. Mr A hates zombies because he thinks they're dumb and my sons read the books and like to critique the show. I think it's a fun show but it kinda makes me hungry to watch it. The main girl cooks up some good looking brain dishes.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I agree.. but sadly, season 5 will be the last season of iZombie.
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

My brothers girlfriend watches iZombie. I've only seen them watch it once though and that was a few months ago.

Anyway I've been watching a lot of videos about unidentified murder victims.

Calvin Coolidge

( 2007 ) Intelligence .
    Do something Danke

Mr. A and the boys commandeered the boob tube and are watching the original Star Wars on dvd. I've already seen them all a million times and am just not in the mood tonight. I'm thinking about taking my spyphone upstairs and listening to podcasts while I clean out my closet.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

These are the 3 movies that I watched this weekend.

Calvin Coolidge

You Can't Con an Honest John (Short Film)

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Spinning Man (2018)

I binged S2 of Luke Cage..had already watched S2 of Jessica Jones and Daredevil. Waiting for the next season of Narcos, Ozark and Sneaky Pete. (and probably too many others to mention)

Kind of disappointed in FTWD this season even though it was filmed here in Texas.

Distorted (2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Wilfred - on Netflix
    If you have a moment would you kindly share a review

Quote Originally Posted by TommyJeff View Post
    If you have a moment would you kindly share a review
    Well, it's been four years but I'll do my best, lol. Best I can remember, it was about a crazy guy who saw his neighbor's dog as a man in a dog costume and they hung out together. Oh, and he was trying to bang the neighbor (dog's owner). I remember finding it funny and original. I think there are only 2 seasons.

I just read The Man in the High Castle season 3 will be released this fall. No date yet.

Overboard (2018)

I'm not watching TV but my dad is watching Blue Bloods.

Calvin Coolidge

Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol Official Trailer #1 - Tom Cruise Movie (2011) HD

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!! NOOOOOOooooooooF-in way

and tyvm for the warning
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Cool The Death of Stalin (2017)

Page 55 of 64 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast