Page 60 of 64 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,800 of 1904

Thread: What are you watching?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ghost of Frankenstein. Svengoolie Saturday Night

http://svengoolie.com/videos/preview...f-frankenstein
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Baseball. Duh.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Good Omens

“An Angel who did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards.”
    ― Neil Gaiman & Terry Pratchett, Good Omens: The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Billy the Kid Vs Dracula. Svengoolie Saturday Night

http://svengoolie.com/videos/preview...kid-vs-dracula
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Deadwood movie!!! I'm about 20 minutes in and I'm thinking I should stop and re-watch the series.

I wonder how many $#@!s are gonna be in the movie...
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

The Car. Svengoolie Saturday Night.

http://svengoolie.com/videos/previews/the-car

Australia v Italy - FIFA Women’s World Cup France 2019™

Baseball. Duh. Duke v Vandy NCAA Super Regional. Vandy is definitely worth watching. Ranked #2 nationally, they generate a lot of runs.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mr A is re-watching Breaking Bad - again. I hate the wife in that show. What I don't get is that she got mad at him for cooking meth to earn money to save his own life but when her brother in law got shot, she was totally cool with him cooking to pay for his medical expenses.

Attack of the Fifty Foot Woman. Svengoolie Saturday Night

http://svengoolie.com/videos/preview...-50-foot-woman

What's worthwhile that I can get on Amzn Prime, series or movie , I like action and comedy ,
    Corner Gas is not comedy , but Trailer Park Boys that I'd seen all of on Netflix was ,
    so was Parks , Seinfeld , Office .

Not interested in creepy anything, nor scifi , violence with taste is appreciated , love Sapranos.,,,,,

I'm watching Corner Gas now it's pretty much a waste of time, but I'm not the
    sharpest tool in the shed.........

I just got Hulu with Showtime to binge watch Billions.

Decent show but insanely politically correct and unrealistic. Second main character in the season I am watching is a transgender/gender neutral thing who is 23 and running the biggest hedge fund. And it is interesting the (over) representation of minorities and how they are portrayed (always geniuses and moral). All I have to say about that. Not a huge deal but weird that the writers feel the need to put in these representations that have no connection to reality.

Black Mirror

spoiler

Video games made the guys in the first episode catch the gay for each other.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Watching a lot of videos on John and Jane Doe cases.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Letterkenny
    Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne,--
    Yet that scaffold sways the future, and, behind the dim unknown,
    Standeth God within the shadow, keeping watch above his own.
    ‫‬‫‬

Love Island - Meet The Cast Of Love Island USA

Spent two days watching the latest season of Shameless.

Calvin Coolidge

Anyone watching season 3 of Stranger Things on Netflix? No spoilers, ive watched 5 episodes and im really impressed with the acting, the pace of the show, the different things going on, its quite something I think.

Top Gun: Maverick - Official Trailer (2020)

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 60 of 64 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast