Page 57 of 64 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,710 of 1904

Thread: What are you watching?

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

RBG (2018)

Check out the new trailer for RBG starring Ruth Bader Ginsburg! Let us know what you think in the comments below.
    ► Watch RBG on FandangoNOW: https://www.fandangonow.com/details/...4FF47B11D586E3

US Release Date: May 4, 2018
    Starring: Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Gloria Steinem, Nina Totenberg
    Directed By: Julie Cohen, Betsy West
    Synopsis: A look at the life and work of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

2018 PG 98 min. Documentary / Independent
    At the age of 85, U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has developed a lengthy legal legacy while becoming an unexpected pop culture icon. But the unique personal journey of her rise to the nation's highest court has been largely unknown, even to some of her biggest fans – until now. RBG explores Ginsburg's life and career. From Betsy West and Julie Cohen, and co-produced by Storyville Films and CNN Films.

I watched Star Trek Enterprise. The show was okay but I hated the theme song. Mr A was eating and didn't hit the skip into button and I had to listen to it twice in one night. I told him that was grounds for divorce.

I go to youtube to find it and people commenting love it. I can't put my finger on why I hate it so much because I'm usually a sucker for hokey inspirational songs but this one rubs me the wrong way.

I'm on the second episode of Voyager. Not loving the captain but I'm glad to see a Ferengi - they were the best part of Deep Space Nine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Watching Chicago PD.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

This is a somewhat silly, yet endearing film. Why endearing? Because of the decency and level of intelligence and the manners in which the characters comport themselves.

I remember when people were commonly as portrayed and it saddens me terribly that such people are now as rare as lips on chickens. I grew up with people like this and they are all gone and I miss them terribly. I consider myself to have failed significantly in my efforts to emulate their goodness and grace and intellect, and yet I stand head and shoulders above today's meaner, most especially so-called "millennials" and younger. That we have been beaten down into a race of cretinous brutes is about the saddest thing I can imagine. Thousands of years of cultivation lost in a mere two generations.

The other thing I like about it is that it's about the love of two people for one another, which is about the most beautiful thing of which I can conceive.

Enjoy it, I think it is worth the watching. Hey, Cary Grant.

https://ffilms.org/people-will-talk-1951/
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

I've been trying to watch Star Trek Voyager and it's not going well. For some reason, it puts me to sleep.
    I noticed The Last Kingdom and Frontier both have new seasons. Maybe I'll take a Star Trek break and watch one of those.

My son is into The A-Team. He got his hands on some DVD's and I suppose I could watch them with him. He's memorized the intro, lol.

In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem... if no one else can help... and if you can find them... maybe you can hire... The A-Team.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Watching a video about controversial cases of double jeopardy.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

shout out to

Kindig It Design
    https://www.kindigit.com/

Subject matter is classic car restoration and modification; complete rebuilds; very detailed... very clean!

I've watched every episode of "Bitchin' Rides" to date. I like things I can kick back and watch at day's end that teach me a productive thing or two along the way.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    youtube with my son

The Great British Balong Show.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

new guilty pleasure.. supernatural
    yeah.. it's dripping in propaganda, coated with blasphemy, and gives the gives one of the lead characters WAY too much estrogen, but yeah.. binging it.
    Decent lead car.. good tunes, (mostly) nifty tv and movie references.. fun sarcasm and cool FX

and then there's this... hehehe
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by opal View Post
    new guilty pleasure.. supernatural
    yeah.. it's dripping in propaganda, coated with blasphemy, and gives the gives one of the lead characters WAY too much estrogen, but yeah.. binging it.
    Decent lead car.. good tunes, (mostly) nifty tv and movie references.. fun sarcasm and cool FX

and then there's this... hehehe
    I used to enjoy Supernatural. It started losing it's charm for me when they kept going back and forth to hell.

I really liked Crowley.

Total hawtness...

One of my Facebook friends turned me on to Supernatural. I love that show.

Current binging The Legend Of Hill House. Trying to figure out why the Mom from Spy Kids still looks the same. She must have an excellent plastic surgeon.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I watched Star Trek Enterprise. The show was okay but I hated the theme song. Mr A was eating and didn't hit the skip into button and I had to listen to it twice in one night. I told him that was grounds for divorce.

I go to youtube to find it and people commenting love it. I can't put my finger on why I hate it so much because I'm usually a sucker for hokey inspirational songs but this one rubs me the wrong way.

I'm on the second episode of Voyager. Not loving the captain but I'm glad to see a Ferengi - they were the best part of Deep Space Nine.
    Despite misinformation the the ferengi hail from the fourth planet ( class m ) in a different solar system called Ferignar , it is believed the are really living in minnesota .
    Do something Danke

Hulu special ending today: .99/month for one year.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Hulu special ending today: .99/month for one year.
    Thats about what it is worth
    Do something Danke

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    One of my Facebook friends turned me on to Supernatural. I love that show.

Current binging The Legend Of Hill House. Trying to figure out why the Mom from Spy Kids still looks the same. She must have an excellent plastic surgeon.
    That show couldn't hold my attention.

Last night, I watched Hellraiser. I never saw that movie before. I missed that one when I was a teenager. As a matter of fact, I didn't see many horror movies after A Nightmare on Elm Street. That movies scared the crap out of me.

Aside from Nightmare on Elm Street the scariest movie I ever saw was when I was a kid and I stayed up late and watched an old vampire movie. I was really afraid of vampires and slept with covers bunched up around my neck to protect myself. In this movie, the vampire sucked blood from the beautiful woman's feet. That was a game changer. To this day, I wear socks to bed, JIK.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    That show couldn't hold my attention.

Last night, I watched Hellraiser. I never saw that movie before. I missed that one when I was a teenager. As a matter of fact, I didn't see many horror movies after A Nightmare on Elm Street. That movies scared the crap out of me.

Aside from Nightmare on Elm Street the scariest movie I ever saw was when I was a kid and I stayed up late and watched an old vampire movie. I was really afraid of vampires and slept with covers bunched up around my neck to protect myself. In this movie, the vampire sucked blood from the beautiful woman's feet. That was a game changer. To this day, I wear socks to bed, JIK.
    When I was a kid, we saw The Legend Of Hill House in the theater. I remember the ending clearly - it was so shocking that I remembered it long after I forgot what movie it was. Finally found it again as an adult, and had to watch it again just o be sure it was the right movie. It was. I was kind of worried what they series would be like, but it was creepy. I liked it. But I'm not sure I want to see a Season 2.

Calvin Coolidge

So I finally made it through the Lost in Space reboot. Personally, I thought it was stupid. I really wanted that robot to get red faced and kill them all. That would've been the only thing that could've redeemed the show, IMO.

McGrady was a beast when he was good. Too bad injuries ruined the rest of his career.

Calvin Coolidge

Happy on Netflix

A sicko with an imaginary friend. Based on a graphic novel. Kinda effed up. I love it so far.

Calvin Coolidge

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Boston, MA

Narcos Season 4

I started watching a show on Netflix called Trotsky. I didn't last too long because it was subtitled and all that reading made me sleepy. I did make it through the sex scene which was weird because Trotsky didn't even pull his pants down. Lazy ass commie.

Now that Valentine is stuck in my head.

Last edited by Suzanimal; 12-16-2018 at 07:04 PM.

Alien Code(2018)

Trump's Showdown documentary - full

Venom (2018)

Page 57 of 64 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast