Page 59 of 64 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,770 of 1904

Thread: What are you watching?

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Anyone watching the new Star Trek Discovery? What do you make of it?
    Been watching Orville and like it. Haven't seen the new Trek though because it isn't in our lineup

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Binging with Babish - my second favorite food tuber. Cooking with Dog is my favorite.

I need this...

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Anyone watching the new Star Trek Discovery? What do you make of it?
    I watched the first season and thought it was just okay. I liked the captain.

The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    The Wire (again)
    The Shield (again)

Even better than I remembered. People argue (or at least they used to) about whether Breaking Bad or The Wire was the better series.

IMO, the debate should be between Breaking Bad and The Shield. Breaking Bad would still win the the match-up, but ...

In any case, The Shield had the best series finale ever - it was almost perfect (and definitely better than The Sopranos).

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I watched a Midsomer Murder. I love that show. Who knew ugly British old people were so kinky?

I actually almost died watching it Saturday night. I was really tired when I got home from work and since I was home alone, I didn't feel like cooking. I very rarely eat at work, btw. Anyway, I put on my jammies and decided I had to eat so I grabbed my big ass jar of crunchy peanut butter and a big ass spoon and snuggled up on the sofa to enjoy my kinky love triangle/murder show. Well, I feel asleep with a big ass gob of peanut butter in my mouth and woke up choking. I really couldn't breathe. Scared me so bad, I had trouble falling back asleep. I got to thinking about it yesterday at work and thought how embarrassing it would be for poor Mr A to have to tell people I died choking on peanut butter in my sleep and how they found me wearing his hoodie on the sofa clutching an economy sized jar of crunchy. I told him about it last night and he promised that if I died doing something stupid, he would make something up.

Watching a video about unsolved cases of stalking.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

The Tripods (TV series)

<--- is buried in the rabbit hole of 13+ seasons of Supernatural
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I watched another episode of Midsomer Murders last night. Who knew Church Choral competitions were so brutal?

Watching a lets play.

Calvin Coolidge

Mondo cane (1962) - a "shockumentary"

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Dig this stuff... Have you checked out the Dogon mystery yet?

Different video, previous sucked.

Last edited by ATruepatriot; 04-13-2019 at 01:10 PM.

Not watching it now but tomorrow I'll be watching the final season premiere of Game of Thrones.

Calvin Coolidge

How do the goyim do this?

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Dragged Across Concrete (2019)

Watching the new season of Versailles (I like to pronounce it Ver-Sallys). Its beautiful outside but I doing yard work earlier and felt a twinge in my back and now I can barely move so I'm stuck on the sofa watching the boob tube.

I also signed up for HBO (the kind you get when you don't have cable) so I could watch GOT. Two episodes in and, at this point, the characters are so dumb and annoying, I'm rooting for the dead.

spoiler

Jon Snow tells Darny he's her nephew and she's more concerned with his claim to the Iron Throne than she is with the army of the dead right outside the gates. Plus, her constantly reminding everyone of the fact that she's the queen smacks of insecurity.

The Blob. Svengoolie Saturday Night

http://svengoolie.com
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Alien Nation (1988)

Calvin Coolidge

Frankenstein. Svengoolie Saturday Night

http://svengoolie.com/videos/previews/frankenstein
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

The Hustle (2019)

Bride of Frankenstein. Svengoolie Saturday Night

http://svengoolie.com/videos/preview...f-frankenstein
    Last edited by tfurrh; 05-11-2019 at 05:09 PM.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Currently now I'm watching my notebook, this site.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloutio View Post
    Currently now I'm watching my notebook, this site.
    Here!

You can use this for an avatar.

Page 59 of 64 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast