Page 51 of 64 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,530 of 1904

Thread: What are you watching?

The guy who played Norman Bates in the last Bates Motel series has debuted as an autistic surgeon in The Good Doctor. I found it interesting and will give it at least another episode.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Doogie Howser, House,
    hybrid?
    With a pinch of Rainman.

Predestination (2014)

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency season 2

I swear, within the first five minutes two dudes were kissing and declaring their love for each other. It seems like EVERY show we watch has dudes in love. Is it just us?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I started watching the Trailer Park Boys. Mr A started awhile back but only convinced me to watch because he started calling me Rickey. He calls me that because I mispronounce words all the time. I do it on purpose, though and usually when I'm messing with someone.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Im watching my weight go up...
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

I'm watching bitlord install games my $#@!ty computer can play:

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I started watching the Trailer Park Boys. Mr A started awhile back but only convinced me to watch because he started calling me Rickey. He calls me that because I mispronounce words all the time. I do it on purpose, though and usually when I'm messing with someone.
    I love TPB

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    I'm watching bitlord install games my $#@!ty computer can play:

Have you ever considered getting Steam?

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by navy-vet View Post
    The guy who played Norman Bates in the last Bates Motel series has debuted as an autistic surgeon in The Good Doctor. I found it interesting and will give it at least another episode.

He was the kid in August Rush too.

I started watching The Mist but meh...

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    He was the kid in August Rush too.
    Cool, I didn't realize that. He sure changed...

Yeah we watched the Mist too but it get's repetitive and predictable pretty quickly....

I watched about half of the first episode and didn't get the first scene. It appears the army guy wandering around in the woods finds a dog who dies in the Mist a few seconds later but when he gets to the town he's freaking out about HIS dog dying. I know it wasn't his dog because he looked at the dog tag right before the dog died. I just didn't get why he was acting like it was his dog.

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries

Episode two of the new series on Netflix called "The Punisher".

https://www.netflix.com/title/80117498

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I watched about half of the first episode and didn't get the first scene. It appears the army guy wandering around in the woods finds a dog who dies in the Mist a few seconds later but when he gets to the town he's freaking out about HIS dog dying. I know it wasn't his dog because he looked at the dog tag right before the dog died. I just didn't get why he was acting like it was his dog.
    It was a memory wipe thing.

Quote Originally Posted by navy-vet View Post
    It was a memory wipe thing.
    I must've fallen asleep before they made that clear.

What if The Legend Of Zelda had COPS?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Happy Thanksgiving!

“I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency season 2

I swear, within the first five minutes two dudes were kissing and declaring their love for each other. It seems like EVERY show we watch has dudes in love. Is it just us?
    The Orville has a race that has no females. And speaking of The Orville, I am liking the show more than I want to. For those of you who want to see an episode with biting social commentary seek out the episode titled "Majority Rule"

Quote Originally Posted by lilymc View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving!

I cried.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    The Orville has a race that has no females. And speaking of The Orville, I am liking the show more than I want to. For those of you who want to see an episode with biting social commentary seek out the episode titled "Majority Rule"
    Me, too. Not only that, the male couple had a baby and had the sex changed when it was born female.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Recorded "Falling Down" two nights ago. Thought I'd get to sit down and watch it tonight. Nope. I forgot it was "Survivor Night." That's why I've been on RPF's.

Page 51 of 64 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast