Page 53 of 64 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,590 of 1904

Thread: What are you watching?

Alien: Covenant

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Cliffhanger
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Do they land on a hostile planet and remove their gear whilst investigating a flying saucer filled with egg sacks in this one?

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    Do they land on a hostile planet and remove their gear whilst investigating a flying saucer filled with egg sacks in this one?
    kinda sorta

The Unbearable Lightness of Being

- l suppose a lot of them have signed these letters. They're kept on file. They know they can be published at any moment, so they keep quiet, see?
    - They can't say anything anymore. They accept everything. Cowardice slowly becomes a rule of life.
    - Yes, l have the feeling that everyone would be very happy to see me sign. Everyone... everyone but me.

El Camino Christmas

A Christmas story of police escalation.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Employee of the month, ladies and gentlemen.

Chuck Lorre Productions, #574

https://chucklorre.com/index.php?p=574

Every once in a while I like to take a moment and reminisce about my early years growing up in the hardscrabble, New England fishing village of Stymie, Massachusetts. The citizens of Stymie were a simple folk, mostly uneducated Kelvanese immigrants whose lives revolved around what they liked to call the three F's: fishing, fornicating and fighting. One of my fondest memories was the night I pulled off what the locals called the Stymie Trifecta. At seven PM I caught a two-hundred-pound grouper with nothing but my bare hands and a stick of dynamite. At ten o'clock I had relatively safe sex in the backseat of an abandoned AMC Pacer with my second cousin Devonatella. And just before midnight I punched it out with a one-eared, welterweight pastry chef from the neighboring town of Dimple. (The brouhaha ended when I landed a decisive blow on what would, or should, have been his left ear.) Now I know what you're probably thinking, this all seems a mite implausible, like a bit of a yarn, a bunch of hokum. All I can say is next time you're up around North Helmsley-by-the-Bracken, take the Shemphead Highway over to Stymie and ask around. You'll see it all happened exactly as I described. One word of warning: If you pass through Dimple, best not to bring up the fight at the local bakery. Like stereophonic music, it's a sore subject.

Supporting Member
    Virginia Beach, VA

I watching are sports-obsessed, the technology-driven studio in Austin, Texas that focuses on the intersection of killer technology, rich data, and powerful user experience. We are the leading provider of real-time Excitement Analytics data for college and professional sports around the globe.

Last edited by timosman; 12-28-2017 at 11:22 PM.

American Made

Nothing in Mena, AK governor Clinton couldn't fix. Based on a true story.

1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Perfect Strangers (2016)

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Last edited by timosman; 01-26-2018 at 12:40 AM.

1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri (2017)

H0mo Digitalis

https://www.arte.tv/en/videos/RC-015...Fmo-digitalis/

Will H0mo Sapiens become a new specie with the ongoing technological developments?

Flint Town on Netflix highly recommended.

Shows the incompetence of government and then government begging for more money to fix the problems they created.

Also, anybody who would be a police officer in that city has something psychologically wrong.

Shy Boys: IRL

A short documentary on "love-shy" men. Love-Shy men believe they are afflicted with a condition that prevents them from interacting with women. They ultimately fail to have relationships with women, and often die virgins. "Involuntary Celibates" are men who approach women all the time, but are always rejected. These men congregate on an online forum called Love-Shy.com. In the film, they meet up "IRL" - in real life along with the female filmmaker and "pretty boy" sound guy.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

The Lives of Others (2006)

I binge watched Sneaky Pete.

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    I've been meaning to watch LOTGH for some time now

Quote Originally Posted by Lamp View Post
    I've been meaning to watch LOTGH for some time now
    Sadly its the most honest depiction of political philosophies and nonintervention made accessible. Not that LOTGH does a poor job, its great, but somebody could do better by now. The West gave us some goofy-ass soap opera in space, and that's our introspective height.

Page 53 of 64 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast