Page 56 of 64 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,680 of 1904

Thread: What are you watching?

I've been watching a few mystry shows.

Wallander - I had no idea there were so many British Detectives in Sweden. o_O

and

Midsomer Murders - Small English towns have lots of crazy ass murders. Good grief, I'm stayin' outta those murdery places.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    My son came in and showed me a new cartoon coming to Netflix.

Yes, it's about Drag Queens.

Do something Danke!
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

netflix? sounds more like Logo or Bravo...
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Preacher Season 3

This show is so weird with the strangest characters. Only 2 episodes left this season and really curious to see how they wrap it up.

Watched Full Metal Jacket on Netflix. Wasn't that impressed. Did find this scene hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    My son came in and showed me a new cartoon coming to Netflix.

Yes, it's about Drag Queens.

Do something Danke!
    You should have cancelled your Netflix by now. This $#@! is not good for you. Try something else - Hulu or Amazon.
    Last edited by timosman; 08-05-2018 at 09:35 PM.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Money Monster (2016)

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

I've been watching the original Star Trek with Mr A. He loves 'em. I think they're all right but I'm more of a Next Gen gal. I told him if I was an alien I'd be like Spock. He said he thinks I would be more like Mork or ALF.

I"m watching a podcast about the I70 Strangler.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I watched a Midsomer Murder with Mr A tonight.

Spoiler Alert

DCI Barnaby doesn't really solve the cases. He just waits until everyone's dead except the murder. o_O

My kids turned me on to Super Mansion. Friggin hilarious. It's on Crackle.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

ACTIVE MEASURES [Theatrical Trailer] In Theaters August 31

eww... watching something with Hillary in it.. voluntarily.. ewwwww
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Watching a podcast about Richard Ramirez, the Night Stalker.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

National Geographic Meet the Natives USA

Star Wars: Episode IV - Let the Wookie Win

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

To Kill a Mockingbird (1962)

Watching videos about the Black Doodler serial killer. Then proceeding to watch videos about the Alphabet Murders.

Calvin Coolidge

Absolute Power (1997)

A Bronx Tale (1993)

Take Your Pills | Netflix

Watching NFL football on Red Zone.

Calvin Coolidge

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 56 of 64 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast