Page 49 of 64 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 1904

Thread: What are you watching?

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I'm proud to say both my kids enjoyed the screening of Double Down but they were annoyed that I didn't warn them that Neil Breen shows his ball sack. I thought I should mention it here in case anyone watches it.
    My son is hosting a screening with a few of his friends this weekend. He warned them about the ball sack but when he explained his favorite scene (how Breen keeps his empty tuna cans in the trunk of his car that's parked in the desert - he has to do that because he hid a magic stone in one of them) they were all in.

Fun Fact about Double Down. Not only did Neil Breen write, produce and star in the movie (with a nude scene) but he also edited and catered the movie, as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Big bowl of boiled shrimp.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries

Orange is the New Black..new season and Fear the Walking Dead..meh.

I just started watching Deadwood. I'm only a few episodes in but it's a good show so far.

Kids are preparing for their Neil Breen movie extravaganza. They got the speaker fixed. The wire got corroded over the years and we had plenty on hand so it was easy. They also fixed the set up on the back of the amp. The way Mr Animal had it set up, all the speakers (2 big ass ones inside, 2 in the sun room and 2 by the pool) all played the same thing. The boys fixed it so I don't have to listen to what's going on outside now.

I watched a few episodes of Orange is the New Black last night. I wanted to watch another Deadwood but Mr Animal would give me $#@! about cheating on him. He'll probably bitch about me watching OTNB without him but he hasn't specifically requested I not do it - probably because I didn't tell him the new season is out.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last night I watched the Deadwood episode where "Montana" fought the Indian. I couldn't help but think if that had been Danke and oyarde going at it, the fight would've ended differently.

spoiler

Wild Bill died. I liked his character. Of course Mr Animal paused the show to give me a history lesson and a poker lesson. Kind of annoying since he wouldn't pause it when I wanted to talk about that doctor giving all the hoe's exams. The doctor is my favorite character, btw. If he dies, I'm done.

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries

Last night I watched the Deadwood episode where "Montana" fought the Indian. I couldn't help but think if that had been Danke and oyarde going at it, the fight would've ended differently.
    Mr. Animal is such a P.I.M.P.

Deadwood gripe

Spoiler alert or am I the only person who hasn't seen this show?

Montana tells Swearengen about Trixie banging Saul. I thought that was stupid and completely out of character.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Mr. Animal is such a P.I.M.P.

Deadwood is awesome. Those that doubt me, suck cock by choice.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

I'm still watching the ducks
    It's Eggdictive
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The other night we watched the episode of Deadwood where Swearingen tells Sol it's 5.00 in the pussy and 7.00 in the $#@!. This morning, I asked Mr A for some money and he threw 7.00 on the bed. That man...

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries

Finally watching Westworld

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Finally watching Westworld
    You're lucky you can watch them all instead of waiting for the next week's episode.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Obsessed with Deadwood.

That show is simultaneously disturbing and funny. I like Swearengen. He collects broken people. I'm not saying he's a good guy BUT he has some redeeming qualities. Cy doesn't seem to have any. Maybe his character becomes more well rounded but for now, he's just a scumbag.

I hope Joanie kills the freak. I'm guessing he's going to kill her but I hope she's smart enough to be waiting for him.

Finished up Deadwood. I $#@!ing loved that show. I $#@!ing learned a lot about Deadwood watching it, too. I was so inspired by the $#@!ing show, I googled all the characters to find out what they were really $#@!ing like. Mostly so I could show up Mr ($#@!ing know it all) Animal - I love a $#@!ing smart man but sometimes he's a $#@!ing know it all and that's annoying. FFS, I know who Calamity $#@!ing Jane is, $#@! - ya don't need to pause the show to $#@!ing animalsplain every-$#@!ing-thing to me.

Betting on Zero

Finished up Deadwood. I $#@!ing loved that show. I $#@!ing learned a lot about Deadwood watching it, too. I was so inspired by the $#@!ing show, I googled all the characters to find out what they were really $#@!ing like. Mostly so I could show up Mr ($#@!ing know it all) Animal - I love a $#@!ing smart man but sometimes he's a $#@!ing know it all and that's annoying. FFS, I know who Calamity $#@!ing Jane is, $#@! - ya don't need to pause the show to $#@!ing animalsplain every-$#@!ing-thing to me.
    Have you watched "John From Cincinnati"?
    https://www.amazon.com/His-Visit-Day...dp/B006GLMXL6/

Its by the same writer/producer of deadwood. I was watching it and thinking, "this has got to be by the same guy that did deadwood", looked it up and I was right. Its kinda a weird show, but I enjoyed it. Worth a shot if you liked deadwood -- completely different genre though.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL this $#@! here is insane:

It is. We started watching that after Deadwood. I love the music.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    LOL this $#@! here is insane:

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

It is. We started watching that after Deadwood. I love the music.

I have a newfound appreciation for this after watching GLOW:

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Just saw the pilot for the new series "reboot" of The Tick.

It's a bit darker and more "serious" than one might expect.

Amazon hasn't decided yet whether it will pick up the series. Here's a clip ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XN5ZhMHslN8 [dead link]
    Amazon picked up The Tick. The first 10-episode season has been produced. They'll all be released on August 25th.

Patrick Warburton is supposed to make a cameo appearance at some point ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wpz76D4Gku0
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 06-28-2017 at 03:07 PM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Anne With an "E"
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Page 49 of 64 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast