Thread: Sign up for the FSP by Liberty Forum and the FSP gets $5!

Cool Sign up for the FSP by Liberty Forum and the FSP gets $5!

Like the idea of the Free State Project? Here is a way to get a generous donor to donate $5 to the the FSP. All you have to do is sign the FSP statement of intent. You can do this from the comfort of your living room

Help the Free State Project get more signers! Thanks to a generous supporter, $5 will be donated to the Free State Project for every signer we get between now and the end of Liberty Forum. Sign up today! http://www.FreeStateProject.org/join

“I hereby state my solemn intent to move to the state of New Hampshire. Once there, I will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of civil government is the protection of individuals’ life, liberty, and property.”

Already a signer? Encourage your friends to join too. Help us Trigger the Move, and achieve Liberty in Our Lifetime.

If you are on Facebook, please share this photo. Here is the link.
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I should have made it more clear but lacked the space. This Drive has already started and lasts until the end of Liberty Forum. I believe that's February 23, 2014.

If you want to spread the word on Twitter, here the Twitter post.

Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.