Thread: Brian Goldberg for US Senate

Brian Goldberg for US Senate

Hey guys! Please check out Brian Goldberg! He is running for US Senate against Cory Booker in November!

https://www.facebook.com/goldberg2014
    Goldberg2014.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Brian D. Goldberg is seeking the Republican nomination to be New Jersey's next United States Senator.
    Promoting the concept of Empowerment, not Entitlement, Mr. Goldberg brings a positive message to the race.
    As a businessman, Mr. Goldberg has practical experience in the areas that matter most to NJ voters. Although a newcomer as a candidate, Brian has been active in party politics from the local to the federal level for many years. He'll combine that experience with his business experience to seek Win-Win solutions to the nation's biggest challenges, providing NJ with a new voice in Washington.
    To learn more about Brian, please visit his website at www.Goldberg2014.com; his facebook page www.facebook.com/goldberg2014; and his youtube channel www.youtube.com/channel/UCutauhBiQnq8PbU17OHKNNw.

Brian Goldberg is a RINO disguised as a Republican. Ron Paul endorsed Dr. Murray Sabrin in the NJ Senate race, and I encourage you to update your endorsement. Brian Goldberg is the status quo of American politics. Get behind the liberty movement's candidate, Dr. Murray Sabrin.

http://murraysabrin2014.com/donate/