Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The newz is rife with heroin stories....

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They seem to have lost the battle to scare people about reefer madness, maybe they're afraid they will lose the whole war.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    They seem to have lost the battle to scare people about reefer madness, maybe they're afraid they will lose the whole war.
    That was one thought that crossed my mind, another is the push to keep the undeclared wars going over in Sandville....

Or it could be another push to expand the current WOD?

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    That was one thought that crossed my mind, another is the push to keep the undeclared wars going over in Sandville....

Or it could be another push to expand the current WOD?
    Well they are going somewhere with this, I doubt they will keep us in suspense too long.
    "The Patriarch"

Well they are going somewhere with this, I doubt they will keep us in suspense too long.
    Something tells me that whatever it is they have up their sleeve it's going to cost lots of FRN's and involve armed/masked men and loss of liberty...

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Something tells me that whatever it is they have up their sleeve it's going to cost lots of FRN's and involve armed/masked men and loss of liberty...
    You're a modern day Nostradamus!
    "The Patriarch"

You're a modern day Nostradamus!
    Ka-plooie!

(That's a lunger hitting the sidewalk)

There is no spoon for that newz propaganda. (No TV, no drugs.)

Yet another reason to end the WO(some)D.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by FindLiberty View Post
    There is no spoon for that newz propaganda. (No TV, no drugs.)

Yet another reason to end the WO(some)D.
    You're typing on the same spoon I extracted the info. in the OP from....

The WOD industrial complex is afraid their budgets may be cut. They do what every business does when they fear they may be losing business... PR campaign to maintain or grow their industry.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

To be fair, it does seem that heroin is becoming a bigger problem but I'm pretty young so maybe it was always this way but I've lost friends because of it. I think prescription drug abuse is to blame mostly, most of these friends I knew started out that way before moving on to heroin. Now is it any coincidence that the US controls the world's opium supply while this supposed epidemic is happening?

Well DEA controls the cocaine market coming from south america might as well control the heroin trade, wait…….we already do. Nvrmd. We might as well control the huge gun trafficking ring going to criminal enterprises while we're at it. Oh yeah, we control that too.

With a government like this who needs evil empires to fight?
    Dishonest money makes for dishonest people.

Andrew Napolitano, John Stossel. FOX News Liberty Infiltrators.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
    Dr. Paul is living rent-free in the minds of the neocons, and for a fiscal conservative, free rent is always a good thing
    NOBP ≠ ABO

So... no one thinks it's just an adulterated batch of heroin being sold?

It seems like it's just that...

Quote Originally Posted by jonhowe View Post

That's just one of the plethora of heroin stories being foisted on the public this past week...

They have always been there (the stories). Maybe you are just paying more attention to them. Did you notice that there are more silver cars on the road today? (there aren't but if you think about that then you will notice more of them so it will seem like more).

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    They have always been there (the stories). Maybe you are just paying more attention to them. Did you notice that there are more silver cars on the road today? (there aren't but if you think about that then you will notice more of them so it will seem like more).
    LOL, wut?
    "The Patriarch"

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    they will "legalize" cannabis and then start asking us if we have any smack on us and kick in doors for that instead?
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

There are some substances man shouldn't be foiling with on a regular basis. And this is a human being problem. If you want solve the drug problem, you're going to have kill everyone. Heh.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/02/02/showbi...-hoffman-obit/

Sources: Philip Seymour Hoffman dead of apparent drug overdose

May not even have to be adulterated, just something with a much higher purity.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    May not even have to be adulterated, just something with a much higher purity.
    A couple of the stories I linked to talk about how there's some cut with fentanyl but that's not the majority of 'em....

Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/2014/02/02/showbi...-hoffman-obit/

Sources: Philip Seymour Hoffman dead of apparent drug overdose
    Nice catch! Both you and tod evans. Very likely related.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

BAD reporting, but NOT total BS!

Recently I've been made aware that there's been an increased number of young people dying in my area due to a bad mix of heroin that's been around. Someone's been cutting it with such a large quantity of anesthesia - supposedly fentanyl - that it stops the heart/breathing before the user even gets the chance to pull the needle back out of their arm.

All of these people are being found the same way - alone - and usually still holding the needle. I'm aware of one person that managed to survive the ordeal, only because they were almost immediately discovered by someone with experience using resuscitation techniques (CPR & such). It was bad.

Something to really piss me off more -

Heroin has become easily available to middle-class high school kids and young people around NY, NJ and surrounding areas. Fearful of being randomly drug-tested for marijuana - which stays in the system for quite some time, kids are skipping pot smoking altogether, turning instead to more dangerous and addictive stuff to get high!

Furthermore, allowing so much illegal immigration for so long, means that plenty of cartel-connected people have positioned themselves for business in ordinary neighborhoods where heroin was never particularly sought after before. For the longest time, in order to obtain heroin it was necessary to travel into the most dangerous parts of "the city" and wait for some scummy guy that hates you to show up. On a good day, the dealer had people positioned around the area to make sure you didn't get mugged of your purchase as you were leaving the area (bad for business). If you've ever listened to Lou Reed's "Waitin' for my man", it's an accurate description of what you had to be willing to put up with, until apparently pretty recently.

So, thanks to the drug war, some kids are using heroin rather than smoking pot and risking a failed drug test!

And thanks to unrestrained illegal immigration and sanctuary cities, heroin is plentiful and easy to obtain in lots of "nice" places, where it never was before!

Anyone els seeing increased heroin use and deaths - I would be interested to hear which part of the country you are from.

Shooting heroin is a bad idea but prohibition makes it dramatically worse for several reasons. But y'all already know this.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    Recently I've been made aware that there's been an increased number of young people dying in my area due to a bad mix of heroin that's been around. Someone's been cutting it with such a large quantity of anesthesia - supposedly fentanyl - that it stops the heart/breathing before the user even gets the chance to pull the needle back out of their arm.

All of these people are being found the same way - alone - and usually still holding the needle. I'm aware of one person that managed to survive the ordeal, only because they were almost immediately discovered by someone with experience using resuscitation techniques (CPR & such). It was bad.

Something to really piss me off more -

Heroin has become easily available to middle-class high school kids and young people around NY, NJ and surrounding areas. Fearful of being randomly drug-tested for marijuana - which stays in the system for quite some time, kids are skipping pot smoking altogether, turning instead to more dangerous and addictive stuff to get high!

Furthermore, allowing so much illegal immigration for so long, means that plenty of cartel-connected people have positioned themselves for business in ordinary neighborhoods where heroin was never particularly sought after before. For the longest time, in order to obtain heroin it was necessary to travel into the most dangerous parts of "the city" and wait for some scummy guy that hates you to show up. On a good day, the dealer had people positioned around the area to make sure you didn't get mugged of your purchase as you were leaving the area (bad for business). If you've ever listened to Lou Reed's "Waitin' for my man", it's an accurate description of what you had to be willing to put up with, until apparently pretty recently.

So, thanks to the drug war, some kids are using heroin rather than smoking pot and risking a failed drug test!

And thanks to unrestrained illegal immigration and sanctuary cities, heroin is plentiful and easy to obtain in lots of "nice" places, where it never was before!

Anyone els seeing increased heroin use and deaths - I would be interested to hear which part of the country you are from.
    You can thank the CIA and their secret armies for the influx of heroin and its availability. You can thank the DEA and the drug laws for the adulterated bull$#@! being peddled. They do that on purpose though, as macabre as it sounds. That is, "they" ($#@!ed up people) release batches to purposely overdose a few people. Then the addicts flock to that particular name. Needless to say a lot of the problem is simply manifestations of policy. Opiates are easily available, they snort a few pills, then they realize heroin is cheap. Some do not get addicted or never do it again, many do, and the state profits. And they profit from multiple aspects. Illegal immigration? Perhaps, a variable. Most heroin is not coming from the South. Most certainly cargo ships and the ports of New York, or CIA connected assets are involved. Whether they are involved in securing the product, guarding the poppy fields, or actually bringing it in. That doesn't exclude the possibility that cartel connected persons are at the receiving end for the product. Most probably not. I'm sure some kingpins in America have developed associations with a connect. Speaking strictly of the higher ups, they are often times granted sanction by the DEA for being "informants" (though they hardly inform on anything "worthwhile") or CIA assets. I believe the politically correct term, as used by Washington is, "unsavories."

Mainly people need to talk to their children though. I knew what heroin was when I practically knee high. And I was shown the junkies as a warning. These policies lack compassion though. A real $#@! up, even with the consideration that they are government policies.
    Last edited by kcchiefs6465; 02-02-2014 at 06:15 PM.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

[QUOTE=tod evans;5399797]The list goes on and on....

Causes me to wonder exactly what the propaganda machine is laying the groundwork for?

I dunno , it is though kind of immune to the economy , probably still costs today what it did in the 70's or 80's , use probably dropped off with all the new designer recreational drugs , probably picking up due to cost .

Can anything happen in this country without it being a CIA plot? Jesus!

I'd have to answer yes* to that specific question.

Chicago, IL is experiencing colder air temps and more snow this year compared to average winters over the past decade.

+++

*You never know for sure if the cia has anything to do with anything, including the weather. I can ask around if you like...

Read some books like:

Compromised - By: Terry Reed
    Dark Alliance - By: Gary Webb

That may help you understand what many people here are talking about.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

never forget in 2001, the Taliban had all but destroyed the opium production in Afghanistan. But I'm sure it was just a coincidence. Surely.

Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder. ~GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter, Aug. 17, 1779

Quit yer b*tching and whining and GET INVOLVED!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast