Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Rand Paul: Bill Clinton Is a Sexual Predator

bump
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jtstellar View Post
    hi, read?

or maybe to perpetuate your workout trainer, genius, how about you spend more time reading the article than busy sharpening your english on this forum? he was responding to the notion that democrats are a favor to women in general and conservatives are for some reason accused of waging a war on women. i am not saying it's the best response or example he could have come up with, but really, idiotic response like yours is what's forcing those like me to make it appear we are 1568% behind every nuance of speech rand gives, $#@! honestly, take your foot off the stupidity pedal and give us a break, would like to do something else other than pointing out the obvious once in a while, no seriously

and i don't know why someone hasn't linked the video while the spin articles are here, really.. look at this interview, since rand getting into the top on polls now people start interviews by calling rand extreme and attacking ron paul to start a conversation, and we have to deal with this $#@! here while fighting those kind of narrative on the other end. well what am i complaining, morons here are already declared enemies pretty much anyway, 2 front war it is, get used to it.

Great video.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234