Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 93

Thread: Rand Paul: Bill Clinton Is a Sexual Predator

  1. #61

    Default

    Hardball just did a good 20 minutes on this. They were all defnsive of Clinton of course, but all agreed it was good politics for Rand. Most focused on it being good primary politics, but one pointed out it's also good general politics because it could neutralize the "war on women" meme.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #62

    Default

    The show "The Independents" is freaking out and saying this is horrible judgement on Rand's part and will hurt the independent vote. Of course back here in reality, we know negative campaigns are far more viral and effective than staying on the issues alone. What kind of backlash can Rand get? Woop-dee-f****in-doo....he said something everybody is aware of and pointed out how it's a bit hypocritical because he was initially ASKED a question about it. Yeah, Rand is in for a world of hurt
    Founder and leader of the militant wing of the Salvation Army.

  4. #63

    Default

    This is a genius strategy on Rand's part. The Clintons are probably legitimately terrified that for once they have a real opponent who is willing to call a spade a spade.

  5. #64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Hillary Papers - more of Bill's sex stuff. Rand may be leading a growing charge to go after Billary. I like it! (this is top center of Drudge btw)

    http://freebeacon.com/the-hillary-papers/
    Those are definitely worth reading. One of the pages has a handwritten note- "Should Matt Drudge be taken seriously?"

  6. #65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexAmore View Post
    The show "The Independents" is freaking out
    If there's one thing the orange-line cosmotarians can't stand, it's calling out their cocktail-party buddies as the scumbags they are.

  7. #66

    Default

    Rand is starting to remind of Clubber Lang a the end of the Rocky 3 intro montage after Lang won the #1 contender status and shouted out to Mick "I want Balboa!, you tell Balboa that, I'm coming after him, you tell him!" Rand Paul is coming for the Clintons.

  8. #67

    Default

    The more that people hear Hillary Clinton and Rand Paul in the same sentence, the more Rand Paul looks like the nominee.
    Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law. -Douglas Hofstadter

    Life, Liberty, Logic

  9. #68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    This is a genius strategy on Rand's part. The Clintons are probably legitimately terrified that for once they have a real opponent who is willing to call a spade a spade.
    He didn't call it a spade when Herman Cain was facing his allegations.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexAmore View Post
    The show "The Independents" is freaking out and saying this is horrible judgement on Rand's part and will hurt the independent vote. Of course back here in reality, we know negative campaigns are far more viral and effective than staying on the issues alone. What kind of backlash can Rand get? Woop-dee-f****in-doo....he said something everybody is aware of and pointed out how it's a bit hypocritical because he was initially ASKED a question about it. Yeah, Rand is in for a world of hurt
    Rand side steps questions all the time. In fact, he rarely gives straight answers to anything. For a good, recent example, take his interview with Wolf Blitzer, and the subject of a minimum wage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

  10. #69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Feeding the Abscess View Post
    Rand side steps questions all the time. In fact, he rarely gives straight answers to anything. For a good, recent example, take his interview with Wolf Blitzer, and the subject of a minimum wage.
    Right, but he can use it as his excuse for bringing it up and be 100% truthful (in fact he already has).
    Founder and leader of the militant wing of the Salvation Army.

  11. #70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Feeding the Abscess View Post
    He didn't call it a spade when Herman Cain was facing his allegations.

    Rand side steps questions all the time. In fact, he rarely gives straight answers to anything. For a good, recent example, take his interview with Wolf Blitzer, and the subject of a minimum wage.
    Sometimes answering a question directly doesn't help in politics, if it's in answer to a "framing" line of questioning designed to keep a politician on the defensive. Wolf was really pushing a talking point about "Republicans are against higher wages for workers," disguised as honest questioning. Rand's counter that "it raises unemployment" was sub-optimal, in that it didn't shake the framework. Being right on the substance or merits is only one level of discourse, minds get changed more on the emotion or connotation of the flow of the communication. If it looks like you're "being owned" the other side has won the issue, regardless of what you say.
    Last edited by Peace&Freedom; 02-11-2014 at 11:30 AM.
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...cal-massacres/

  12. #71

    Default

    Rand Paul should challenge Bill Clinton to a duel on the White House lawn at dawn.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

    Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    The reason we have an evil, immoral empire is that it is populated by evil, immoral peons. The State isn't a faceless monster...it is composed of all our petty, ignorant, self-righteous and self-absorbed neighbors.

  13. #72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Feeding the Abscess View Post
    He didn't call it a spade when Herman Cain was facing his allegations.
    What spade was there to call? You just said it yourself, he was only fighting allegations.
    Last edited by erowe1; 02-11-2014 at 04:51 PM.

  14. #73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    What spade was there to call. You just said it yourself, he was only fighting allegations.
    He is a member of the trash Rand Paul for whatever reason or no reason crowd.

  15. #74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jj- View Post
    He is a member of the trash Rand Paul for whatever reason or no reason crowd.
    No, he just realizes that it is a stupid red meat strategy that does nothing to take down HILARY. Again, Bill's approval ratings went up during the Kenneth Star witch hunt so what makes you think Rand is going to destroy the Clinton machine using this tactic nearly 20 years after anyone legitimately cared about Bill's infidelity?

    The public is not going to see the "brilliance" in this. All they're going to see is a stereotypical Republican whining about family values just to make a name for himself. Rand achieved broad popularity by attacking liberals on issues that mattered like drone strikes. And what side of the fence does Hilary fall on when it comes to issues like this, foreign policy, and civil liberties? If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

  16. #75

    Default

    'The Clinton Chronicles' is a controversial film that was that was first released 20 years ago that revealed the massive drug smuggling enterprise in Mena, Arkansas and other crimes including money laundering, intimidation beatings and murder. Critics find Larry Nichols a dubious source, but many of the claims are backed up by law enforcement investigators, documented cover-ups and paper trails that lead back to Bill & Hillary.

    https://archive.org/details/TheNewClintonChronicles
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

  17. #76

    Default

    Rand has a point but to be fair to Bill Clinton his wife might be the coldest woman in the country.

  18. #77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by libertygold View Post
    Rand has a point but to be fair to Bill Clinton his wife might be the coldest woman in the country.
    Then why stay with her? Oh right so they can milk it for political gain. How is that any better?

  19. #78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NIU Students for Liberty View Post
    No, he just realizes that it is a stupid red meat strategy that does nothing to take down HILARY. Again, Bill's approval ratings went up during the Kenneth Star witch hunt so what makes you think Rand is going to destroy the Clinton machine using this tactic nearly 20 years after anyone legitimately cared about Bill's infidelity?

    The public is not going to see the "brilliance" in this. All they're going to see is a stereotypical Republican whining about family values just to make a name for himself. Rand achieved broad popularity by attacking liberals on issues that mattered like drone strikes. And what side of the fence does Hilary fall on when it comes to issues like this, foreign policy, and civil liberties? If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
    The big difference between then and now is the availability of information and the 24/7 tv and online news cycle. You have to realize that a lot of things have changed (politics and otherwise) since the Lewinsky days. This just starts the foundation for a much longer attack strategy on the Clintons. Think longer term and bigger picture, friend. No offense but if your handle means anything you were probably less than 6 years old when the Lewinsky scandal hit. The internet was barely even heard of and much information was successfully suppressed. Those days have changed. The Clintons have partially relied on the fact that most of their dirt has been "forgotten". This attack opens them up to bringing out ALL of their dirt for fresh inspection to voters, both old and young. I think it's a brilliant strategy, as long as Rand can avoid ending up as another dead body that crossed the Clintons and not making this (or allowing the media to make this) his entire political persona.
    Last edited by devil21; 02-11-2014 at 09:26 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks Fishing Boat Rentals

  20. #79

    Default

    Hey Rand, it's working! CBS News now saying "Let's all stop talking about Monica and the Clintons ok? Please?"

    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/hillary-...ky-moratorium/

    We're all very busy, so here's a time-saver: Let's all agree to not talk about Monica Lewinsky for at least two years. In fact, let’s not discuss any of the “events” in the Clinton marriage. You should embrace this view whether you think Hillary Clinton should be president or not.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks Fishing Boat Rentals

  21. #80

  22. #81

    Default

    Not sure of accuracy since it states tabloids as the source but interesting info nonetheless. Lawsuit underway reveals Bill hanging out at island resort known for providing underage sex workers. Reminds me of Bob Menendez's alleged Dominican exploits.

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ple-times.html

    A new lawsuit has revealed the extent of former President Clinton's friendship with a fundraiser who was later jailed for having sex with an underage prostitute.

    Bill Clinton's relationship with Jeffrey Epstein, who served time in 2008 for his illegal sexual partners, included up multiple trips to the onetime billionaire's private island in the Caribbean where underage girls were allegedly kept as sex slaves.

    moreatlink
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks Fishing Boat Rentals

  23. #82

    Default

    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...insky-Opens-Up

    Some claimed Paul was beating a dead horse, but it looks as though he was ahead of the curve.

  24. #83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFanInGA View Post
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...insky-Opens-Up

    Some claimed Paul was beating a dead horse, but it looks as though he was ahead of the curve.
    Why? Lewinsky hasn't said anything anybody didn't already know.
    How is it any less of a dead horse just because she's taking the opportunity to get some whacks in?


  25. #84

    Default

    As someone who has hung around Kentucky, Texas, politics & organized religion, Rand Paul has probably observed more awkward, unconventional and/or exploitative sexual behavior than anybody. As someone who was born before 1986, he probably doesn't obsess about stopping it. This is a purely political move to paint the Clintons as hypocrites.

    Given the current mob mentality of citizens roaming the countryside w/ pitchforks, looking for college kids dating high school kids or other "predatory" sins to punish, he's probably smart to do it. But I doubt that the sexual aspect of politics is keeping him awake at night...in either sense one could mean that.

  26. #85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Why? Lewinsky hasn't said anything anybody didn't already know.
    How is it any less of a dead horse just because she's taking the opportunity to get some whacks in?

    Do you remember something called "The Newsletters".


    It matters and a dead horse is never a dead horse in politics.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect - Mark Twain

  27. #86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Do you remember something called "The Newsletters".

    It matters and a dead horse is never a dead horse in politics.
    No, it doesn't matter - stale, moldy, thoroughly-flogged 15-year-old scandals are worthless in politics. It wasn't enough to destroy (or even significantly damage) the Clintons back then, and it won't be one damn bit more effective this time around. Scandals have a shelf-life, and this one is well past its "sell by" date. The only thing it's good for anymore is as red meat for Clinton-haters.

    "The Newsletters" were not a "dead horse" - almost nobody knew or cared about them back in the '90s because almost nobody knew or cared about Ron Paul back in the '90s. It wasn't until he became a serious threat that they were trotted out - at which time they were suddenly a very "live horse" for many people. The same is not the case with Bill Clinton's sexcapades. That issue was done to death 15 years ago and it's not going to gain any more traction now than it got back then. And there are any of literally dozens of other far more relevant and timely issues which can be used to demonstrate Clintonian lies and hypocrisies.

  28. #87

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    No, it doesn't matter - stale, moldy, thoroughly-flogged 15-year-old scandals are worthless in politics. It wasn't enough to destroy (or even significantly damage) the Clintons back then, and it won't be one damn bit more effective this time around. Scandals have a shelf-life, and this one is well past its "sell by" date. The only thing it's good for anymore is as red meat for Clinton-haters.
    What's stale and moldy is the MSM's never ending clean-up and protection racket for Clinton Inc. that has been going on for 15+ years. That racket continues to this day covering up for their corrupt hides, and is exacerbated by the plan of Hillary to position herself as a champion of women (and conservatives as anti-women) in the coming campaign. It's pretty hard to do that if an examination of Hillary's active role in burying Slick's adultery and sexual assault scandals (including trashing the rep of each woman involved) is revived.

    It was almost certainly the Clinton machine that got Lewinsky to suddenly speak up now, with the new Vanity Fair article, in order to "get her out of the way" in time for Hillary to run again---just as they got her out of the way in 2006 prior to Hillary's re-election as Senator in NY, by sending her on an extended trip to Europe. The Clintons sure treat this as a current matter, and are continually positioning to minimize the episode, and the impeachment it led to.

    This ongoing and current cover-up is thus relevant for Rand to exploit, by pre-emptively keeping the Hillary/MSNBC gang on the defensive whenever they go on their 'the GOP has problems with women' bashing meme. It's a framework-busting strategy, and as of now, Rand is the only GOP contender clearly preparing to fight this "war on women" infowar to come.
    Last edited by Peace&Freedom; 05-07-2014 at 08:31 AM.
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...cal-massacres/

  29. #88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    No, it doesn't matter - stale, moldy, thoroughly-flogged 15-year-old scandals are worthless in politics.
    You understand that Monica is saying Bill took advantage of her, and that Hillary then blamed her for it, right?

    If a Republican did this, 15 days ago or 15 years ago, the media would never let it die. Of course, I'm sure there will be some interference run on Clinton's behalf, but the fact is, this is a negative story and negative stories are never helpful. At the very least, it gives the GOP, and Rand in particular, some fodder to counter the War on Women meme.

  30. #89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingNothing View Post
    You understand that Monica is saying Bill took advantage of her, and that Hillary then blamed her for it, right?

    If a Republican did this, 15 days ago or 15 years ago, the media would never let it die. Of course, I'm sure there will be some interference run on Clinton's behalf, but the fact is, this is a negative story and negative stories are never helpful. At the very least, it gives the GOP, and Rand in particular, some fodder to counter the War on Women meme.
    And yet Monica admitted that she consented.

    Of course the media wouldn't let it die if it was a Republican who committed adultery since the GOP goes around promoting puritanical policies.

  31. #90

    Default

    As I understand it, Lewinsky is saying that the relationship was wholly consensual and not in any way abusive (whatever those things might mean). And the fact that Lewinsky and Hillary don't like each other very much, don't have nice things to say about each other, and blame each other for various things does not seem to deviate in the slightest from the utterly typical wife-mistress script.

    There is nothing new to see here. Slick Willy's philandery is old news. It may be useful for fodder, but only as red meat for riling up Clinton haters (who are already not going to support or vote for Hillary). As far as the War on Women angle goes, I am just not seeing it. If anything, it plays in Hillary's favor, since (other things held equal) she gets sympathy for being the cuckolded party.

    I loathe and despise the Clintons, and I truly do wish that this issue was a stake that could be driven through the heart of the Clinton machine. But it isn't, and it's not going to be (unless some major & explosive new "revelations" come out that no one has heard yet, and that is not what is happening here). As it stands now, it's not even going to seriously "ding" the Clintons - it's already done all the damage it's going to do. All this is going to do is rile up the already Clinton-hating "base" while coming across to many more other people as being nothing but picking at 15-year-old scabs because its would-be exploiters have got nothing more relevant to say.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast





Similar Threads

  1. Bill Clinton: Sociopath, Rapist [WARNING: Graphic Details of a Sexual Nature]
    By Computer in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-13-2016, 05:18 PM
  2. Support Your Local Sexual Predator
    By CCTelander in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-26-2015, 06:19 PM
  3. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 02-09-2014, 01:07 PM
  4. Sexual Predator Honored With U.S. Postage Stamp
    By RonPaulFanInGA in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 12-04-2013, 01:44 PM
  5. Obama's sexual predator brother refused entry to UK
    By puppetmaster in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-06-2010, 05:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •