Thread: Rand Paul: Bill Clinton Is a Sexual Predator

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    more from Rand in Politico today:

“It’s not as if I’m bringing this up 20 years later. I was asked a direct question,” Paul said in an interview in his Senate office. “However, if I’m asked a direct question, I’ll usually answer it. And I think that one of the things that have moved forward, one of the things that was rotten about the old patriarchal system we did have, was that bosses took advantage of young women in the workplace.

“And I think Democrats tried to make Bill Clinton out [as], ‘Oh, just a guy who has a lot of affairs.’ But several of these were in the workplace.”

Paul, who a day earlier said there’s a “50-50” chance he’ll run for president himself, noted Tuesday that Bill Clinton’s past “doesn’t really apply” to Hillary Clinton, a likely Democratic presidential contender in 2016. He emphasized to POLITICO, however, that the former president remains a high-profile leader of his party, which often accuses Republicans of waging a “war on women.”

“Republicans are as pro-women’s rights as any other group out there,” he said. “If [Democrats] are going to say [otherwise], they need to explain why they defended a guy who really had his own personal war on women going on.”
    http://www.politico.com/story/2014/0...on-102729.html

there were several stories on Fox and MSNBC about this yesterday...
    Last edited by jct74; 01-28-2014 at 08:06 PM.