Thread: Rape victim confronts former teacher on phone via youtube teacher admits fault

Rape victim confronts former teacher on phone via youtube teacher admits fault

Another woman claims abuse by teacher after YouTube video
    AP 5:33 p.m. EST January 23, 2014

LOS ANGELES (AP) — A second woman has come forward to claim that a California educator sexually abused her, saying she decided to speak out after watching a YouTube video by a woman who made similar accusations.

Police in Riverside are investigating the allegations from both women, who say former middle school teacher and administrator Andrea Cardosa abused them while they were students in Riverside County.
    more here.... http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...Top+Stories%29
    “The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. [The public] will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened”.
    - Josef Stalin

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    wow - that was more emotional than I expected it to be

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    wow - that was more emotional than I expected it to be
    Yeah serious $#@!.

Teacher Andrea Cardosa resigns after student Jamie Carillo posts sexual abuse confession on YouTube
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...e-9075583.html

Teacher on right, student on left?

http://www.gadailynews.com/news/regi...ual-abuse.html
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Stories like this always make me think about how many students are out there who faced this kind of abuse but never reported it.

Sick monsters. People always talk about how prisons are a rape cage, but schools really are many prisons in a way, so go figure that they have a lot in common.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

//
    Last edited by green73; 01-25-2014 at 08:03 AM.

Not to blame the victim, by why did she wait until the Statute of Limitations took effect? Ten years is more than enough time to make the accusation.

Also:

Because Carillo appears to have recorded the conversation without the other party's knowledge, it's unclear whether prosecutors can use the video as evidence. California law generally prohibits individuals from recording people without their knowledge.
    She made it so her only evidence is inadmissible.
    Last edited by RonPaulFanInGA; 01-24-2014 at 01:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFanInGA View Post
    Not to blame the victim, by why did she wait until the Statute of Limitations took effect? Ten years is more than enough time to make the accusation.

Also:

She made it so her only evidence is inadmissible.
    maybe im wrong, but i dont think there is a limit in how long one can wait.

EDIT: well i guess there is in that state. and as far as her waiting to long. maybe she wasnt able to until now. ive always wanted to find my real dad and beat the $#@! out of him for leaving me and my mom when i was 3 months. the only reason i havent done it yet is because the man who stepped in and raised me when i was 2 onward....i dont want to put any worries on him or my mom. THAT man is a dad! not the sperm downer. at times i think i should confront him now. but i just cant. i know his name and where he works, but ive never seen him.
    Last edited by satchelmcqueen; 01-25-2014 at 11:11 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    Stories like this always make me think about how many students are out there who faced this kind of abuse but never reported it.

Sick monsters. People always talk about how prisons are a rape cage, but schools really are many prisons in a way, so go figure that they have a lot in common.

A lot of the people I went to high school with are on Facebook, and some of the guys there were joking about how the cup checks that the 8th grade boys gym teacher did were just absolutely inappropriate. They didn't seem traumatized by it - they seemed like it was just a funny oddity - almost a game - making sure the guy didn't get a chance to feel them up.

Creeped me out.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    A lot of the people I went to high school with are on Facebook, and some of the guys there were joking about how the cup checks that the 8th grade boys gym teacher did were just absolutely inappropriate. They didn't seem traumatized by it - they seemed like it was just a funny oddity - almost a game - making sure the guy didn't get a chance to feel them up.

Creeped me out.
    "Cup check"?

In my day that consisted of "they're your nuts take care of 'em." And nothing else was ever said or done about it.