Thread: piers morgan vs. 2A defenders, round two?

piers morgan vs. 2A defenders, round two?

http://www.okcfox.com/story/24530897...se-in-oklahoma

State Sen. Nathan Dahm filed Senate Bill 1473, or what he calls the "Piers Morgan Constitutional Right to Keep and Bear Arms Without Infringement Act".

The bill proposes to allow citizens over the age of 18 to open carry loaded or unloaded guns without a license for hunting and target shooting.
    After learning of the act, Piers morgan tweeted "unbelievable" followed by an invitation to Dahm to come on his show to debate the act: "Hi Senator @NathanDahm - come on my show and debate your new 'Piers Morgan Act'. If you have the guts."
    I'd love to see piers get schooled again, lol.

Open carry legislation gets introduced on a regular basis, but for some extremely odd reason, never seems to actually get passed. Very surprising for a state with a strong tradition of supporting 2A rights.
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I'd like to see Morgan debate this with Dahm with Ron Paul as the mod.

Smiled when I saw this.

So much distaste for Piers.

Here's the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpNqNPkhkvI

LMAO @ naming of legislation !!
    This is absolutely classic, piers got completely schooled. I wonder who Nathan Dahm happened to support in the last couple elections? Having these type of people in our State Legislature is awesome, hopefully we can get a couple more of them in in the upcoming election!
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

Wonder no more, Senator Nathan Dahm is a homeschooled, son of Christian missionaries, and a long time supporter of liberty, a student of the founding fathers, sharp as a tack, and of course a supporter of Ron Paul for many years. He represents a district in the Tulsa Area and is forging coalitions with right to bear arms groups, stopping obamacare groups, and in general reducing the size and scope of government teaparty type groups. He is an up and coming rising star in the movement. Keep him in your thoughts and prayers and have him speak to your liberty loving group soon. He'll be there if he can schedule it I am sure.

From his masterful schooling of piers, it's quite obvious that he's sharp! Dahm seems to be one of the best we have in the State Legislature right now, and appears to be heavily involved with a lot of good legislation. My question was rhetorical. Hopefully we can get at least a couple more like him into the State Legislature this year, we need more of these guys!