Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Steve Deace's "Candidate Survival 2016" poll

Everyone needs to vote for Scott Brown this week. Mike Huckabee can wait until next week. Rand Paul is in second place to be eliminated.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We might as well just forget about this poll. It's not like it's going to matter at all in the long run. It's completely meaningless.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco View Post
    Rand is WAY out in first now. Gotta help him!
    Posted it on the Rand 2016 page on FB.

Really it's a dumb way to do a poll.

Everyone that's well known has a target on their back and one by one each will be sent packing until the 5 least threatening or barely known candidates are left.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rand is back down to 8.37%. How did that happen? This poll is really messed up.

Some jerk hacked the poll and voted for Rand over and over. They must have removed the repeat votes, and this is the reflection of that. In other words, only 8.37% of the people actually voted against Rand.

Quote Originally Posted by Traditional Conservative View Post
    Rand is back down to 8.37%. How did that happen? This poll is really messed up.

Luckily they have fixed it so you now cannot vote over and over again.

Doesn't the MIC have better things to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    Doesn't the MIC have better things to do?
    lol, more likely a Huckabee/Santorum supporter.
    Last edited by eduardo89; 03-03-2014 at 01:21 PM.

My point has been made.
    Last edited by MichaelDavis; 03-03-2014 at 09:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelDavis View Post
    Someone deleted most of my comments. What are you trying to hide, RonPaulForums moderators? For people who support Ron Paul, you guys are really against transparency. Was it that I suggested people vote multiple times? Any idiot could figure out how to open an incognito tab. If someone else is cheating the system, we should too. I'm really interested in finding out what you're trying to hide. I may never since you'll probably delete this post too.
    Cheating is immoral and most posts that ask people to do immoral things to advance liberty are deleted...or eduardo could be wrong
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

Well they added a captcha, although I don't know if it actually prevents multi-voting. Regardless, whatever they did, Rand is back down to 4% and Scott Brown has a whopping 53%. So Brown will be out. Who should go next week?
    Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law. -Douglas Hofstadter

Life, Liberty, Logic

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Voting has begun! We are voting HUCKABEE out this week!

http://thefamilyleader.com/leadorget...survivor-2016/

done
    Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder. ~GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter, Aug. 17, 1779

Quit yer b*tching and whining and GET INVOLVED!!

Willing to work with another candidate toward a common goal, at least for several rounds? If so, I can offer several hundred activists support if we are targeting Santorum, Paul Ryan, and even Rand's ultimate challenger, Ted Cruz. Contact me for details and let's watch eachothers backs for a bit shall we?

I suggest Paul Ryan or Santorum for this week. What say you?
    Last edited by UsefulAlly; 03-03-2014 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Revision

Vote however you like, but as for myself participating in any organized efforts I would go with the organization that is on this forum only.

Voted for Huckabee
    Last edited by Crashland; 03-03-2014 at 07:31 PM.
    Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law. -Douglas Hofstadter

Life, Liberty, Logic

Which candidate would that be? If it's the Huckster, no dice. He's on the way out this week.

Quote Originally Posted by UsefulAlly View Post
    Willing to work with another candidate toward a common goal, at least for several rounds? If so, I can offer several hundred activists support if we are targeting Santorum, Paul Ryan, and even Rand's ultimate challenger, Ted Cruz. Contact me for details and let's watch eachothers backs for a bit shall we?

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco View Post
    Voting has begun! We are voting HUCKABEE out this week!

http://thefamilyleader.com/leadorget...survivor-2016/
    Good idea, I was going to anyway. His donkey is currently torched to the tune of 50% exact, lets see if it holds. Rand in 2nd with 10%

inquiring minds want to know more

I think a war between Huckabee and Rand Paul is ill advised. His supporters aren't few and I think anyone rational knows Rand is going to be on the stage as one of the final 5. So are Huckabee & Cruz. Better to play long ball and pick off candidates from the Washington establishment first, I would think. If you get Huckabee this week, so be it, but if not, I'd reconsider the strategy. In the end, Huckabee could be another ally in this fight against the beltway crew, at least for now... I'd like to clean out Paul Ryan, Rick Santorum, and the other Washingtonians while we can... Rick Perry and Sarah Palin would make sense too.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Huck is our biggest competitor in Iowa for 2016, Family Leader is an Iowa based group, getting Huck out is a priority for us.

I think a war between Huckabee and Rand Paul is ill advised. His supporters aren't few and I think anyone rational knows Rand is going to be on the stage as one of the final 5. So are Huckabee & Cruz. Better to play long ball and pick off candidates from the Washington establishment first, I would think. If you get Huckabee this week, so be it, but if not, I'd reconsider the strategy. In the end, Huckabee could be another ally in this fight against the beltway crew, at least for now... I'd like to clean out Paul Ryan, Rick Santorum, and the other Washingtonians while we can... Rick Perry and Sarah Palin would make sense too.

Family leader and Steve Deace are in Huck and Santorum zone, if they go bye bye Rand might win. I think Cruz and Palin are the only other real threats. I am having fun guessing who you are with If you ARE with Huckabee, than you must fear us!

By the way, speaking for myself. I love having different sorts of folks about. Stick around and chat, my mysterious new friend
    Who knows, you might be a use full ally

I'm just thinking strategically, take out institutional's and consolidate liberty candidates before slowly picking apart divided social conservatives, guarantees Rand the best chance in this poll. If you take down Social Cons while leaving liberty and institutionals divided, their last survivor may take Rand out even before the final few weeks...

I'm just thinking strategically, take out institutional's and consolidate liberty candidates before slowly picking apart divided social conservatives, guarantees Rand the best chance in this poll. If you take down Social Cons while leaving liberty and institutionals divided, their last survivor may take Rand out even before the final few weeks...
    Yeah, well I already voted, I guess we will see if others follow your advice. If Rand is kicked out this week you will be kinda' vindicated I guess.

Are you Nikki Haley? She is kinda cute if I recall, her name is for sure. but my guess is that you are a 999 sort.
    Last edited by William Tell; 03-03-2014 at 08:47 PM.

Yeah, pick the low hanging fruit first. If the candidates we all know Deace's people support get eliminated at this early stage, it will invalidate the results. So let's coordinate on someone that makes sense? For whom should I vote?

Quote Originally Posted by whoisjohngalt View Post
    Yeah, pick the low hanging fruit first. If the candidates we all know Deace's people support get eliminated at this early stage, it will invalidate the results. So let's coordinate on someone that makes sense? For whom should I vote?
    Perhaps we should leave Santorum or Carson alone until the end. Huge SoCon credentials, and not much actual viability.

Life, Liberty, Logic

Quote Originally Posted by whoisjohngalt View Post
    Hmm. you have a point.

That's why I suggest Paul Ryan this week. Already a top 5 vote getter the last 3 weeks and a legit contender... We can confab on next week. We honestly might as well get rid of Dr. Ron Paul as well soon, since he's not running anyhow and consolidate.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Strategically speaking we need to take out the candidates with the largest grassroots. Huck qualifies.

Huckabee is a goner this week. There is a clear anti-Rand Paul sentiment in this poll. He's been in second place the last two weeks. The question becomes who we eliminate next week. Do we go for the low hanging fruit, ala Rick Santorum, or do we begin a full-frontal attack against one of Rand's likely final opponents, Sarah Palin or Ted Cruz?

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast