Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Steve Deace's "Candidate Survival 2016" poll

Quote Originally Posted by The Family Leader
    The poll is being postponed this week as Bob was unavailable to do the show with Steve. We’ll update you on the results next week, thanks for voting and listening!
    ^^
    Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law. -Douglas Hofstadter

Life, Liberty, Logic

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crashland View Post
    ^^
    Vander Plaats must be really shaken up over Huckabee's elimination.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelDavis View Post
    Vander Plaats must be really shaken up over Huckabee's elimination.
    I think they take their poll to seriously
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    I think they take their poll to seriously
    I just like that they did this to themselves. Crazy poll. What did they think was going to happen? lol
    Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law. -Douglas Hofstadter

Life, Liberty, Logic

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL what ever man, they'll put it back up soon and we'll blast it again, with or without Huckabee.

Will candidate survivor come back this week? Will the BS hacking charges be brought up on the show? Will Huckabee be kept in the poll? These questions will hopefully be answered tonight!

any update on this?
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

Looks like the poll is gone. What a joke.

Well just keep us updated so we can repeatedly win it again if it ever comes back.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco View Post
    Will candidate survivor come back this week? Will the BS hacking charges be brought up on the show? Will Huckabee be kept in the poll? These questions will hopefully be answered tonight!
    I too am curious.

They've structured their website in a way that navigation is not completely intuitive. But, there appears to be a message similar or identical to what was displayed last week. Don't know if it is still operational (i.e. "Bob" still is not available) , or if the comment is merely leftover from last week :

The poll is being postponed this week as Bob was unavailable to do the show with Steve. We’ll update you on the results next week, thanks for voting and listening!
    Beyond that, they show an agenda for the podcast that was supposed to happen last night (4/14/2014), but there is no mention of the poll, and the podcast itself is not yet posted, near as I can tell:

Podcast 4.14.14

On April 15, 2014

Air Date: 4.14.14

Bob and Steve discuss:

- Why did Steve tip a bathroom attendant $20?

- Bob and Steve talk with Erick Erickson from Redstate.com who will be moderating the Family Leader Senate Forum on April 25.

- Erick’s 10,000 ft view of the federal races across America, including the Iowa race.

- Why you need to watch (attend if possible) the Forum. What is the uniqueness of the forum. What kind of questions is Erick going to ask the candidates?

- Watch the Live streaming will be available of the forum! Go to www.TheFamilyLeader.com

- Why the GOP loathes itself. Bob and Steve discuss the possibility of winning elections.

- Presidential talk – Huckabee, Rand Paul, and Ted Cruz

- Why social issues are important in the presidential race.

- What the future of Lead or Get Out of the Way looks like

Edit-I saw the wrong link.
    Last edited by Rocco; 04-16-2014 at 08:02 PM.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocco View Post
    LOL they lied and said that Bolton got eliminated, even though that was 3 weeks ago! Go to about 11:05, it's VERY clear what happened, that's totally pathetic. At least it's coming back.

http://thefamilyleader.com/leadorget...dcast-4-14-14/
    In fairness, unless I'm looking at things wrong, the Bolton comment was on the agenda listed for the "Week 10" podcast of 3/31/14.

Although there is a written description of contents of the 4/14/14 podcast, I don't see a link to this actual podcast

I love how Steve Deace thinks he is NEVER wrong, the guy is pretty delusional.

Since I guess the poll is back, we can destroy Huckster again this week or next.
    Last edited by eleganz; 04-15-2014 at 10:22 PM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    I love how Steve Deace thinks he is NEVER wrong, the guy is pretty delusional.

Since I guess the poll is back, we can destroy Huckster again this week or next.
    Link? I see no poll

FWIW I still don't see the poll or the 4/14/14 podcast posted on the "Lead or Get Out of the Way" website, but I did find the podcast on Deace's own, different website.

h xx p://stevedeace.com/headline/deace-show-podcast-04-14-14/

Note broken link--I'm not sure to what extent if any Deace is on our side, or if it makes sense or not to broadcast our strength with a direct link

I didn't have time or inclination to listen thru 5 hours of him talking to find out if he mentions the poll, but the poll is not listed in the written descriptions of each hour's discussion

My best guess is that the poll has been disappeared into the memory hole. Funny but not surprising how the SoCons, Neocons and Statists/"Progressives" all use the same tactics to suppress the Liberty message.

Quote Originally Posted by francisco View Post
    FWIW I still don't see the poll or the 4/14/14 podcast posted on the "Lead or Get Out of the Way" website, but I did find the podcast on Deace's own, different website.

h xx p://stevedeace.com/headline/deace-show-podcast-04-14-14/

Note broken link--I'm not sure to what extent if any Deace is on our side, or if it makes sense or not to broadcast our strength with a direct link

I didn't have time or inclination to listen thru 5 hours of him talking to find out if he mentions the poll, but the poll is not listed in the written descriptions of each hour's discussion

My best guess is that the poll has been disappeared into the memory hole. Funny but not surprising how the SoCons, Neocons and Statists/"Progressives" all use the same tactics to suppress the Liberty message.

Piggy backing on your post, I listened to the second podcast in your link and they discussed the poll at the very end of that podcast.

What is funny is that Steve began talking about the Poll and introduced Bob from Family Leader (start listening from 33:20), basically what was said was something troubling happened the last two weeks of the poll (manipulation) and then he (bob) immediately switched to presenting a NEW platform on vetting candidates.

Cliff: they're said there was poll manipulation and then changed topics. I have a feeling we are never going to hear about the poll again and it is their way of brushing Huckabee's loss under the rug.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Well its obvious which candidate they support. If the poll was a sham from the beginning, better that it ended now rather than keeping it going for weeks on end.

It's Monday again, did Deace take his ball and go home?

This is pathetic...

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I saw Steve Deace today and took a picture of him:

I'm thinking we should call into Deace's show to inquire/make him eat crow. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Ecolibertarian View Post
    I'm thinking we should call into Deace's show to inquire/make him eat crow. Thoughts?
    you want to call into a show and try to out $#@! the guy that controls the mute button with a 7second profanity delay? good luck with that.
    I don't think anything good would come of it.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    you want to call into a show and try to out $#@! the guy that controls the mute button with a 7second profanity delay? good luck with that.
    I don't think anything good would come of it.
    It seems honey may have worked better, anyway. I just Tweeted the Family Leader, and will update you guys if I hear back.

Last edited by Ecolibertarian; 04-24-2014 at 10:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ecolibertarian View Post
    It seems honey may have worked better, anyway. I just Tweeted the Family Leader, and will update you guys if I hear back.

funny how it is only spam after Huckabee and his Huckamaniacs get voted off the island

Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    funny how it is only spam after Huckabee and his Huckamaniacs get voted off the island
    I don't understand what you're saying. Do you mean, like, that there's something going on with the results and it getting taken down?
    Last edited by Ecolibertarian; 04-24-2014 at 10:19 PM.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415