Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Steve Deace's "Candidate Survival 2016" poll

Yeah I think if anything we can just make a stink about it afterwards if they take out Rand for being in 2nd. We need to focus on the Huckster for now.

Quote Originally Posted by eduardo89 View Post
    I'm not going to take any chances of Rand getting eliminated because people are voting for Ayotte.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beorn View Post
    Is this truly going to operate like survivor with the immunity?
    That is, do we need to split votes to keep Rand out of 2nd place where he may get eliminated if Huckabee is saved?
    Surely it can't work like that? ...that would be moronic.

But if that were to happen (Rand gets eliminated for being in 2nd), it would totally invalidate the poll IMO. Even the brainwashed zombie-voter would see how unfair that is. Deace would discredit himself with a move like that.

This is the bottom line, and frankly I don't think Steve is gonna do that. The guy is wrong on a lot but I don't think he is dishonest.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Surely it can't work like that? ...that would be moronic.

But if that were to happen (Rand gets eliminated for being in 2nd), it would totally invalidate the poll IMO. Even the brainwashed zombie-voter would see how unfair that is. Deace would discredit himself with a move like that.

Just voted for Huckabee and he leads with 38.15%. Rand Paul in second with 25.34%. This is too close for comfort so please let your friends and family know about this and thanks eduardo for the heads up.

Voted because eduardo told me to.

37% - 27% now, they are pushing hard this evening

Can we get an admin to move this thread to the "General Politics" forum?

35% - 32%, either there's a lot more huckabee people out than we know it or somethings up. Start sharing this around folks. We don't lose at polls!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Now @ 34-34 and Rand is losing by decimals.

From Huck's Army forum.
    http://www.forum.hucksarmy.com/viewt...d074a37872b8b4

justgrace wrote:
    It is very crucial--now that Rand Paul's people have decided to work against and eliminate Gov. Huckabee--that we be sure to vote for Paul (to eliminate him) NOW! And ask every Huckabee friend you can think of to also go to the Family Leader poll. Make sure they do not vote for Huckabee, as this is an elimination poll.

If Huckabee survives this round, we his supporters will show that we are organized and able to give him the strong backing he will need to decide to run for President. He would also get tremendous coverage--worth a million dollars!-- because Steve Deace gives a weekly radio report on the trends and the winners of this poll.
    Last edited by eleganz; 04-02-2014 at 01:39 AM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Rand and Huck tied right now.

I will be sharing this poll every day on my network. Like I said guys, this weeks the big test. We MUST vote for Huckabee and get him out of there!

BTW, Huck is back up by a half point.

It is getting interesting, it needs to be posted on all the Ron and Rand FB pages. I noticed 2 candidates have 0.1% that tells you a lot of people have voted in it compared to the other weeks.
    Last edited by William Tell; 04-02-2014 at 07:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Someone should make a poll site and then publicly post the IP address logs after each poll. Maybe filter out a few random numbers in the IP for privacy reasons, or make a unique hash for each IP that shows its unique yet doesn't reveal the IP itself. Not sure if that hash could be reverse engineered or not though.

We are up 44-28 now, seems like a good lead, but we have seen leads evaporate. Keep promoting, LEAVE NO DOUBT who won this poll!

Quote Originally Posted by Barrex View Post
    Heh... He is playing you like complete amateurs.

Goal of the game is to keep like-minded individuals in this race so that they can distribute negative votes amongst them selfs. Rand, Ron, Amash, Lee, Ted and some others are distributing negative libertarian, tea party vote.

If you leave only Rand from Teaparty/libertarian wing he will be easy picking because he is going to be only target left.

Just because his nick is UsefulAlly i doesnt make him useful or Ally or Nancy.
    Quote Originally Posted by menciusmoldbug View Post

"Ted [Cruz] and some others are distributing negative libertarian, tea party vote."

The fact that you're so hilariously and unjustifiably skeptical of joining forces with a Huckabee supporter for strategic reasons while presenting Ted Cruz as a libertarian is just too funny for words. Ted Cruz is by far our biggest competition in this poll and for 2016, because he will try to position himself as representing all the stuff about Rand that Republicans like on domestic policy while also taking on the positions of Rubio on foreign policy. He's a snake in the grass, pandering to the lowest common denominator in order to vacuum up votes and power for himself.

Aside from Ted, UsefulAlly has not suggested voting off any of the other candidates on your list and instead was pushing to have Paul Ryan eliminated.

To be sure, he's going to want to part ways with us at some point and begin voting for Rand while we vote for Huckabee, but that point hasn't come yet, and in the meantime it's advantageous for both of us to make common cause with the other. Your failure to recognize this is a staggering display of paranoia and short-sightedness.
    Nice to finally put your face with your nickname. and also:

Yo mama is so statist you arent allowed to play with legos without a building permit.

Lets call that inevitable event when UsefulAlly turns on us RED WEDDING.
    Quote Originally Posted by menciusmoldbug View Post
    Good idea. The reason this label works so well is that IT WON'T BE A SURPRISE and WE ALL SEE IT COMING and IT ISN'T A BETRAYAL, IT IS AN ACKNOWLEDGED PART OF THE ENDGAME OF OUR SHARED STRATEGY. We are making a TEMPORARY alliance with the mutual understanding that it will eventually break down, at which point we will begin to compete directly with one another.

Have you ever played Risk, Barrex? You'd be terrible at it.

You got lucky that they are not good at this. This is getting interesting.
    Last edited by Barrex; 04-02-2014 at 10:17 AM.
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Uhhh, we're up 49-24. We always knew our grassroots>>>>everyone elses. Lets be honest, before this week we had been posting the poll on monday and then leaving it alone for the most part. This week was the first one we REALLY went all out grassroots wise, and thats only been for 3 days, and we've doubled them up. We're fine.

You got lucky that they are not good at this. This is getting interesting.

Folks, I just got a message back from The Family Leaders facebook, and immunity can only be used to bring a candidate back from elimination, it can NOT be used to eliminate a second place finisher. Translation: Pay no attention to Ayotte, BLAST Huckabee!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco View Post
    Folks, I just got a message back from The Family Leaders facebook, and immunity can only be used to bring a candidate back from elimination, it can NOT be used to eliminate a second place finisher. Translation: Pay no attention to Ayotte, BLAST Huckabee!
    Yep, blast Huckabee this week and then get him again next week if he gets immunity :-P
    Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law. -Douglas Hofstadter

Life, Liberty, Logic

Quote Originally Posted by Huck's Army Hut-Hutter
    I put up a Huckabee-friendly post today as a status on Facebook. One friend I haven't seen in a long time liked it. Today, I'm going to message her, and ask her to vote in this poll. If she's receptive, I'll message her once or twice a week and ask her to keep voting, or send her a Huckabee link...eventually, you all might meet her here on Huck's Army.

That's the way to make it work: relationship.
    These guys are toast. He sounds like a 12 year old nerd plotting how he can accidentally brush up against a girl in the hallway by the end of next year, and then move on to asking her to sit next to him one day at the lunch table.

55-19 now....we killed it

Over 2,000 people have voted this week. That must be a record.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelDavis View Post
    Over 2,000 people have voted this week. That must be a record.
    How did you get that number? It's awesome because over half of them seem to be on our team. Viva La rEVOLution!

Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    How did you get that number? It's awesome because over half of them seem to be on our team. Viva La rEVOLution!
    I did 100% ÷ 0.05%, which equals 2,000. 0.05% is the lowest percentage for any candidate. I assume that 0.05% is equal to one vote. To check my answer, I did 0.05% x 2,000, which equals 100%.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelDavis View Post
    I did 100% ÷ 0.05%, which equals 2,000. 0.05% is the lowest percentage for any candidate. I assume that 0.05% is equal to one vote. To check my answer, I did 0.05% x 2,000, which equals 100%.
    Ah I see! Beauty about internet forums. Smart people everywhere!

55-19 now....we killed it
    We hardly flexed our muscle. I feel bad celebrating. Candy from a baby.

Wow, Deace says The Family Leader is accusing us of hacking the poll. Unbelievable.

"I was just informed that following a thorough investigation The Family Leader says our Survivor 2016 candidate poll has been hacked after all. Originally they thought this was just good, clean stacking the deck by Rand Paul supporters. But after spending the day looking at the polling program again, they believe results the past 4 weeks now were based on spammers/hackers (I don't understand all the programming lingo). Needless to say they're not happy, and considering that's the most influential endorsement you can get in the Iowa Caucuses, these sorts of embarrassing and immature shenanigans don't help your cause. I have no idea what they'll do from here." -Steve Deace

Sour grapes over Huckleberry's loss.

"I was just informed that following a thorough investigation The Family Leader says our Survivor 2016 candidate poll has been hacked after all. Originally they thought this was just good, clean stacking the deck by Rand Paul supporters. But after spending the day looking at the polling program again, they believe results the past 4 weeks now were based on spammers/hackers (I don't understand all the programming lingo). Needless to say they're not happy, and considering that's the most influential endorsement you can get in the Iowa Caucuses, these sorts of embarrassing and immature shenanigans don't help your cause. I have no idea what they'll do from here." -Steve Deace
    We will win it again, I think. If they post it again.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast