Thread: 2014 Iowa Caucus on January 21

2014 Iowa Caucus on January 21

Fellow Iowans:

The 2014 Iowa Caucuses are an important chance for defenders of liberty to ensure that we continue to have a voice within the Republican Party.

Among the many items that will be decided by grassroots activists through the caucus/convention process will be:

• Election of state party offices
    • Election of County Central Committee Members
    • The Future of the Iowa Straw Poll
    • Revisions to the party platform and constitution

Each of these changes has the potential to have a major effect on our state’s political environment and could dramatically help –or hinder—the cause of liberty in our state from now through the 2016 Presidential Caucuses.

It is vitally important that you show up to your caucus on January 21 at 7:00pm and become a delegate to your county convention.

I’d also like to invite you to volunteer to become a county central committee member on caucus night. It’s important that the Republican central committee of your county works to grow the party by sharing the values of freedom and liberty that we all hold dear to our hearts – not just protecting the status quo.

Please mark your calendar for January 21 at 7:00pm and commit to caucusing. To find your caucus location please visit http://www.iowagop.org/2014-caucus-page/.

I look forward to working with you to grow the party and make sure it is used as a vehicle to promote the values of liberty and the constitution.

In Liberty,

Uriah Van Auken
    Co-Chair
    Jefferson County GOP

http://www.iowagop.org/2014-caucus-page/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

There are many liberty activists working right now. Interesting to see what the turnout will be like and who shows up.

And here's where we see if liberty folks really do show up in numbers or if what others say is true: they swarm in during election season, but off-season, they're nowhere to be found. Now we shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.NoSmile View Post
    And here's where we see if liberty folks really do show up in numbers or if what others say is true: they swarm in during election season, but off-season, they're nowhere to be found. Now we shall see.
    I honestly have no idea how this will turn out. I am hearing good things from some yet I'm see many no longer involved. If you live in Iowa come out on caucus day. If you know anyone in Iowa get them to go to the caucus. What happens this year effects so much until 2016.