Thread: David Fishcer announces Iowa state senate bid, resigns as Iowa GOP Co-Chair

David Fishcer announces Iowa state senate bid, resigns as Iowa GOP Co-Chair

https://www.facebook.com/FischerForIowa

I’m running for State Senate in Iowa’s 15th Senate District.

To jump start my campaign I’ve set a goal to raise $1,000 before midnight tonight. Click here to help me reach my goal: www.FischerForIowa.com

And then please LIKE and SHARE!

I believe Iowans are conservative by nature and I can energize people to work together to advance our conservative ideals.

While I’m currently serving as State Co-Chairman of the Republican Party of Iowa, today I informed our board of directors that I am resigning as Co-Chairman to run for the Iowa Senate. I’m passionate about our conservative values and my goal is to be an effective ambassador for these principles and take them to the Iowa Senate.

Please support my effort to raise $1,000 before midnight tonight by donating now at www.FischerForIowa.com

I have enjoyed my time in party leadership and I’m proud that we led the party on its conservative principles. For example:

*We took bold stances in rejecting tax hikes – even those advanced by members of our own party.

*We rose in strong defense of our second amendment rights, speaking out as an Iowa legislator called for government confiscation of basic firearms from law-abiding Iowans.

*We stood for our fourth amendment rights, calling out the government’s incessant invasion of our privacy as they watch us and monitor our phone calls, emails, and text messages.

*For the first time ever, the Iowa GOP hosted a special day-long event with Governor Mike Huckabee dedicated to defending Life – the first-ever such event for a state Republican party.

*We hosted three exciting new members of the U.S. Senate: Rand Paul of Kentucky, Ted Cruz of Texas, and Mike Lee of Utah.

*We even organized a broad coalition of Iowa conservatives to rise up in opposition to President Obama’s half-baked plans to send our troops into the middle of a civil war in Syria.

In short, I want Iowans to enjoy more freedom and more prosperity, which means a smaller government that’s transparent and held accountable to the hard-working Iowans who pay for it all.

Will you help me? We’re putting together an energized, fun, and well-funded campaign organization to advance these principles and prevail on election day. And I want you to be a part of it!

Please like and share our posts to help us spread the message. Of course, donations are the fuel that will make our campaign go so please consider chipping in with a contribution.

Donate at www.FischerForIowa.com

You know that your hard earned money will be treated with respect and put to responsible use. Donate online or mail my campaign a check at:

Fischer For Iowa
    P.O. Box 95
    Altoona, IA 50009

I know our campaign will unite Republicans from across the spectrum, attract droves of independents, and draw democrats tired of the status quo. And let’s see if we can raise $1,000 by midnight tonight!

Stay tuned for more updates and please reach out to me to get involved.

-David Fischer

A donor is matching contributions until midnight tonight!
    Donate here https://secure.piryx.com/donate/wV0p...cher-for-Iowa/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I hope someone good replaces him and I wish him the best of luck in his campaign!

He has raised over $4,000 in his first 5 hours of publicly entering the race. And there are no media yet! He also has matching funds until midnight!!