Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MUST SEE Glenn Beck Covers Fed Gold Scam

MUST SEE Glenn Beck Covers Fed Gold Scam

I'm not a fan generally and I don't think he is "coming around" but this is well worth a watch IMO.

http://www.video.theblaze.com/media/...nt_id=31293951

tube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RLhpkaIC7g
    Last edited by jct74; 01-16-2014 at 01:20 PM.
    "Paper money has the effect to ruin commerce,oppress the honest, and open the door to every species of fraud and injustice"

~GEORGE WASHINGTON

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    His gold scam or the big one?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

"must see" and "Glenn Beck" are concepts that I find impossible to reconcile ...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    "must see" and "Glenn Beck" are concepts that I find impossible to reconcile ...
    Normally I would totally agree. But I gotta say he does a good job explaining the gold leasing/rehypothecation stuff.
    "Paper money has the effect to ruin commerce,oppress the honest, and open the door to every species of fraud and injustice"

~GEORGE WASHINGTON

Wow! They melted down gold all of Germany's audited and stamped gold bricks?!
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by nbruno322 View Post
    I'm not a fan generally and I don't think he is "coming around" but this is well worth a watch IMO.

http://www.video.theblaze.com/media/...nt_id=31293951
    Pretty shady how their the German gold was melted down and recast for "storage" reasons. Gold bars are cast in a standard uniform size last I checked. They are definitely up to no good.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Wow! They melted down gold all of Germany's audited and stamped gold bricks?!
    The theft is right out in the open now. 2014 is shaping up to be a very interesting year.

This video is worth watching.
    "One thing my years in Washington taught me is that most politicians are followers, not leaders. Therefore we should not waste time and resources trying to educate politicians. Politicians will not support individual liberty and limited government unless and until they are forced to do so by the people," says Ron Paul."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Do any coin dealers or collectors regularly do a full analysis of US Gold Eagle coins? Purity and weight? If they are legit, one could surmise that a lot of that stored gold was sold as Gold Eagles...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Do any coin dealers or collectors regularly do a full analysis of US Gold Eagle coins? Purity and weight? If they are legit, one could surmise that a lot of that stored gold was sold as Gold Eagles...
    And, if the world wants their gold, where will they get it from?

The thing is, this will end with us losing, not them. Not one big head will be chopped, only the mundane.

edit: Will the USofA be a byword like "Nazi Germany" in the not so distant future? "Off with his head, he's like an 'American'!"
    Last edited by ClydeCoulter; 01-16-2014 at 01:42 PM.
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

A couple of stories:

We met yesterday with an individual that was interested in selling a Canadian gold maple leaf coin. Canadian gold maple leafs are among the most common coins that we purchase, so we didn’t expect this transaction to be much different than any other. However, we were surprised when we were presented with a counterfeit gold coin. This, in fact, is the first fake Canadian gold maple leaf coin that we’ve seen. More commonly counterfeited gold coins are Chinese gold pandas, $20 Liberty Head gold coins and St. Gaudens gold coins.

http://www.coinweek.com/counterfeits...ake-gold-coin/
    Counterfeit 2011 American Eagle silver bullion coins have been appearing in the market in Canada. The fake coins bear no silver. Arrows on this fake example point out major diagnostic points, explained in the article and on later images.

A counterfeit 2011 American Eagle silver bullion coin recently passed as genuine at a coin shop in Toronto contains no silver, but does contain a trace amount of gold in its composition.

Andrew Greenham from Forest City Coins in London, Ontario, Canada, obtained the counterfeit from a second Toronto dealer who had acquired 10 examples from yet a third, unidentified, Toronto dealer, who was duped into purchasing the pieces from an unidentified seller, as genuine silver Eagles.

http://www.24hgold.com/english/contr...26370308G10020

Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post
    Thanks for the tube link.

~GEORGE WASHINGTON

Why was Germany's Gold Bars melted down at all? And why couldn't that wait until the bars arrived in Frankfurt?
    journalist Lars Schall
    I'd like to know, why Germans couldn't go to the New York FED and audit their OWN GOLD and match the serial numbers/stamps, etc?

I'm sure the PONZI/PYRAMID scheming FEDERAL RESERVE had a meeting with Washington DC leaders, have it explained to Germany, "If you push this issue, we'll destroy your businesses based in the U.S. and stop all the welfare we provide in Military/Economic DOD expenditures in your nation, etc. You'll take it as we give it, or else."

NSA has to spy on every Ally nation's leadership and government to see if cracks in the Central Banking CONGAME walls, which expose the rigged game of the Money Masters.

Let's lay this out in Layman's Terms for Boobus... here's an entertaining 3 minutes to understanding 'THE FED GAME'

Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 01-16-2014 at 03:44 PM.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

truly petrifying.
    I too have been a close observer of the doings of the Bank of the United States...When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank...You are a den of vipers and thieves. I have determined to rout you out, and by the Eternal, I will rout you out!

Andrew Jackson, 1834

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    His gold scam or the big one?
    Ha! That was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the title!

On the other hand it is a pretty amazing story, even though I heard about it a while ago. I'd sure like to have more details but it's almost impossible to get facts about this story.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have to hand it to Glenn Beck, he really "gets it" on this issue. Send that video to all of your tea party friends and it will help them to understand the Fed a lot better.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

I wonder if Zippy has a comment.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    @9:05 "...And once you melt it(GLD) down, it's untraceable." LOL! Oh boy, what a coincidence...
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

LibForestPaul

Only way to get tungsten out of the bars I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    I'd like to know, why Germans couldn't go to the New York FED and audit their OWN GOLD and match the serial numbers/stamps, etc?
    I thought they had been told by the FED that their gold had been melted down and recast. If that is the case, then there are no serial numbers/stamps, etc.

Whatever happened to the white hats?
    Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder. ~GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter, Aug. 17, 1779

Quit yer b*tching and whining and GET INVOLVED!!

You'll shoot your eye out, glenn....

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I do not buy those , but no , my guy does not test them , if someone orders them , he makes a phone call , gets them , they pick them up....

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post

I'm sure the PONZI/PYRAMID scheming FEDERAL RESERVE had a meeting with Washington DC leaders, have it explained to Germany, "If you push this issue, we'll destroy your businesses based in the U.S. and stop all the welfare we provide in Military/Economic DOD expenditures in your nation, etc. You'll take it as we give it, or else."

NSA has to spy on every Ally nation's leadership and government to see if cracks in the Central Banking CONGAME walls, which expose the rigged game of the Money Masters.

Let's lay this out in Layman's Terms for Boobus... here's an entertaining 3 minutes to understanding 'THE FED GAME'

LOL , Ahh , yes Sgt Bilko. I have meet him .

Quote Originally Posted by Cap View Post
    I wonder if Zippy has a comment.
    Who do you think has it ? , LOL

Barring the fact that I heavily dislike Glenn Beck and whatever else I hold against him, that was a great video that explains just one part of the corruption of the Fed as well as the Global Scam that bankers world wide are pulling quite well. Kudos to him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

A couple of stories:
    Strange , first ones I ever ran across were in the 90's , Kruggerands .

Glenn is giving people just enough information to hurt themselves. I only watched half of that and had to turn it off, he isn't explaining the mechanisms of the FED and centralized banking correctly at all. He isn't explaining fractional reserve banking, and what that entails, which would give a better understanding of why the gold isn't 'just sitting in the FED's basement'. I consider myself pretty competent when it comes to fiat money and central banking, and Glenn was confusing me at times, what is this going to do to the average Blaze subscriber? Sure, they'll know the FED is bad and the economy is bad, but they aren't going to know exactly WHY and HOW it got that way. So when the USD does fall, they won't be any wiser when TPTB says 'hey we have this new international currency here, it will solve all our problems cause we won't have to worry about trading currencies between nations, yay!!'
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast