Thread: Help Fellow Christians!

Help Fellow Christians!

One of the reasons that Huckabee has started doing so much better on the internet and elswhere is that we are not keeping up with his folks on pramoting our candidate where Christians are..

That being said, it would be really great if you all would help me over at dittytalk.com. I have been trying to do a good job over there for months and I am seriously getting overrun by Huckabee supporters of late!

I go by the same handle there as here and I have already started a Ron Paul group that has just a few other members. Please for the Love of God don't let them drown out the message there!

Thanks for your time and consideration of this in advance.

Chris R.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have to bump this at least a couple of times so that I can at least say that I tried..

Didnt know about that sight. Ill see what i can stir up over there.

I will join and help you. It makes me sick the way some politicians pervert Gods word to deceive the people.

I'm ashamed that so many of my fellow Christians would support a warmongering monster like Huckabee.

We are supposed to be the peacemakers but so many Christians have turned into blood loving demons from hell.

Have you talked about just war theory over there at all and if so how did it go over.

Quote Originally Posted by Menthol Patch View Post
    I'm ashamed that so many of my fellow Christians would support a warmongering monster like Huckabee.

We are supposed to be the peacemakers but so many Christians have turned into blood loving demons from hell.
    "eloquently" put.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    View all the latest Ron Paul videos, including endorsements, media appearances, music videos, 2012 promos, campaign ads and more.
    I am the creator of RonPaulFLIX.com & RonPaulPOSTS.com, and the GOTV site RonPaulVolunteer.com, and co-creator of the Blue Republican movement
    Stop dreaming of what YOU can do - just do it

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bump with a correction.

My name there is Chris..

I'll take a look-see too.

Quote Originally Posted by Menthol Patch View Post

Not very Christ-like...more of those 501c3 christians.
    "Masterful and arrogant wealth, created largely by Government protection of its profits, not content with its domination and influence within a single party, had sought to corrupt them both, and to that end had insinuated itself into the primaries, in order that no candidates might be nominated whose views were not in accord with theirs." (‘Colonel’ Edward Mandell House in 'Philip Dru: Administrator', circa 1912)

Yeah, good luck with that. While you guys are at it, head over to the Rapture Ready mb and tell Todd I said hi. Most of them think God has endorsed Huckabee, raised up Huckabee, or whatever. Yet the issue I run into with that crowd regarding Paul isn't a religious one, it's Huckabee will keep up the Iraq debacle.

I'm waiting for his supporters to start knocking on doors saying Jesus has chosen Huck to lead in our time, and the resounding slamming of those doors throughout the nation. That might work in Iowa, but it ain't gonna wash much elsewhere.

I'll be glad to participate

I think it's a great idea and it's where I've always thought one of my strengths would be (have studied political philosophy from a christian perspective). I'm pretty new to the forums here and haven't really posted anything because I'm mostly busy with full time+ work and studies. But I'll definitely participate.

Just one little friendly reminder (may be unneeded)... Be respectful in the conversing. Obviously avoid any kind of rudeness, but try to avoid the more subtle attacks and choose your words carefully and stick to the issues, the logic, the facts and use the Huckabee strength - lighten up and add humor.

Just thought I'd say this because of the comments I see on youtube which I wished we in general would realize that the insulting remarks doesn't quite help the cause we so wish to spread. In fact, quite the opposite. Just my 2 federal reserve cents

//
    Last edited by Benaiah; 03-04-2008 at 06:44 PM.

www.theologyweb.com It's filled with some of the most intelligent Christian thinkers I know. Beware if you don't know your Bible you might lose credibility with these folks.

Last edited by F3d; 02-24-2008 at 10:12 AM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah, I'll jump over there. Thanks for letting us know. The Christian community is some low-hanging fruit for us, in my opinion.

That's what I'm saying. I can't believe that everyone isn't going for Dr. Paul solution to the abortion issue - it's a no brainer when you think about it. I guess people want to keep banging their heads against the wall trying things that haven't worked for 30 years. In the meantime, the rest of us want to solve the issue.

!

Quote Originally Posted by F3d View Post
    We can't win over those Christians. Their vote is solely based on which candidates kept their views on abortion consistently pro-life and who is the most religious. Huckabee was a pastor and didn't falter like the others on abortion. He also has some religious endorsements.
    I pretty much agree. Huckabee is the dream candidate for the evangelical protestants and I am not at all shocked to see that Huck has such a large number of endorsements, or so it seems, from them.

But as for me, personally, I've been a libertarian years before I heard of Ron Paul and I believe it follows the closest to what the bible says. And the libertarian message, at least the deeper assumption that the solution to the world is, as RP would say, the volunteerism of family, friends, and churches, is something I've always believed. A vote for Huckabee is a vote of faith in the state and ultimately, a distrust in the people to take care of themselves and each other.

The revolution didn't start with Ron Paul for me, and it won't end, if by chance RP doesn't get the nomination (nor should it end for any of you guys). So, what better opportunity to start talking about these things than right now? I believe libertarianism is a very biblical message and one that Christians would do well to embrace like they used to in our country. And though I think Huckabee will get the majority of christians on his side, I'll help steal some for Mister Paul and continue to sow seeds in my fellow brothers.

By the way, I'll work on some "talking points" and such to help whoever is interested in conversing with christians and I'd love the feedback from you guys as well.

Peace

By the way, I'll work on some "talking points" and such to help whoever is interested in conversing with christians and I'd love the feedback from you guys as well.
    Please do it - I'm looking forward to seeing them. Welcome, BTW.

Last bump up..

Quote Originally Posted by F3d View Post
    We can't win over those Christians. Their vote is solely based on which candidates kept their views on abortion consistently pro-life and who is the most religious. Huckabee was a pastor and didn't falter like the others on abortion. He also has some religious endorsements.

I am one of those Christians and it can happen...

Quote Originally Posted by reduen View Post
    I am one of those Christians and it can happen...
    Ron Paul is the only candidate that has come out against the National I.D. card and the NAU. Unfortunately there are too many Christians that don't realize this is taking us right on the edge of a one world government and the mark of the beast. I will go to the website Reduen, but don't be angry because people are mislead. We live in a time of lies and deception, so when someone like Ron Paul comes out and speaks the truth it sounds foreign and unbelievable.

if you want to help Christians come to RP then start here. This article would convert ANY pro-lifer...

www.newswithviews.com/baldwin/baldwin415.htm

DIGG IT HERE
    http://digg.com/political_opinion/PU...ak_Means_to_Me

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.