Thread: Ron Paul Supporter Renounces US Citizenship After Disgraceful Treatment of Ron During Election

Ron Paul Supporter Renounces US Citizenship After Disgraceful Treatment of Ron During Election

"Paper money has the effect to ruin commerce,oppress the honest, and open the door to every species of fraud and injustice"

~GEORGE WASHINGTON

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nbruno322 View Post
    From the article in the OP

"Shortly after my financial and logistical impediments cleared up, Ron Paul began achieving astounding success in the early phases of the 2008 presidential campaign. Encouraged once more at the prospect of there perhaps being a chance to turn things around after all, I put my international plans on hold and devoted nearly the entire first three quarters of the year to his campaign.

But the unremitting ferocity with which mainstream Republicans opposed our every effort led me to renew my efforts to abandon the sinking ship.

Another imperative for me has been the maxim "silence implies consent"—that is, by not acting (especially now that I was in a reasonably good position to do so) to separate myself from the manifest evils of the regime in DC, I would continue granting it my consent."
    "Paper money has the effect to ruin commerce,oppress the honest, and open the door to every species of fraud and injustice"

~GEORGE WASHINGTON

I don't think leaving is an option for me. I would rather fight them anyway.

10 years. As long as the ship can stand upright while the watertight doors and hatches pop one by one. 10 years. This Titanic is yours.

~GEORGE WASHINGTON