Thread: MAJOR MAJOR YOUTUBE PERSONALITY ENDORSES RON PAUL!!!! - This Is HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Exclamation MAJOR MAJOR YOUTUBE PERSONALITY ENDORSES RON PAUL!!!! - This Is HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Oh my god!!!! Thank you sxephil!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN7-y6rrxp0

http://www.youtube.com/user/sxephil

Look at this guy's subscribers!!! We're finally going to take over YouTube for real!!!

Subscribers: 46,301
    Channel Views: 1,477,726
    Email: youtubephil@gmail.com

I edit with iMovie.

My favorite vloggers:
    http://www.youtube.com/vlogbro thers
    Name: Philip
    I'm the kind of guy that laughs at his own jokes, while everyone stares confused.
    #23 - Most Subscribed (All Time)
    #16 - Most Subscribed (All Time) - Directors
    #60 - Most Viewed (Today)
    #60 - Most Viewed (Today)
    #17 - Most Viewed (Today) - Directors
    #12 - Most Viewed (Today) - Partners
    #48 - Most Viewed (This Week)
    #9 - Most Viewed (This Week) - Directors
    #10 - Most Viewed (This Week) - Partners
    #40 - Most Viewed (This Month)
    #17 - Most Viewed (This Month) - Directors
    #15 - Most Viewed (This Month) - Partners
    #99 - Most Viewed (All Time)
    #35 - Most Viewed (All Time) - Directors
    #34 - Most Viewed (All Time) - Partners
    (more)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not that huge IMHO lol... but it's kewl
    I'm DjLoTi =) Liveontheisland =) I live on an island =) It's my island =)

I dont think its a huge as your saying but we will be grateful to take it

It's not ground breaking huge like you say it is but it is pretty big. I used to be suscribed to him. He's funny.

Sweet. Every day we grow stronger!

Quote Originally Posted by DjLoTi View Post
    Not that huge IMHO lol... but it's kewl
    This guy AVERAGES over 100,000 views per video.

To put that in perspective, House of cards only has 116,964 views right now!!!

Also, most of sxephil's subscribers are a NEW audience!!! Not people that already support Ron Paul!

I've been saying for weeks that we do NOT dominate YouTube and there was still a HUGE audience we could still reach!! This is very very big!!!!!

I welcome him to the revolution.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We need to ask this guy to make a video for the two money bombs and ask for donations!!

Is my sarcasm radar malfunctioning or are you serious? Don't get me wrong its not a bad thing, but your enthusiasm is a little mind blowing. lol.

In case you missed it, sxephil is the 23rd most subscribed person on YouTube!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/sxephil

Subscribers: 46,301
    Channel Views: 1,477,726

I have no idea who he is but he went from being someone I've never heard of to someone whose political views I respect.

Quote Originally Posted by mconder View Post
    We need to ask this guy to make a video for the two money bombs and ask for donations!!
    Don't force it! Can't scare new blood away

He ain't no Thehill88, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulfan View Post
    I've been saying for weeks that we do NOT dominate YouTube and there was still a HUGE audience we could still reach!! This is very very big!!!!!
    I think we are underestimating this do to our understanding. Its the same way the MSM simplifies the internet.

Great News! Could we get in a plug for the forums or Ronpaulradio?

Kinda over the top lol, but good to have people on board. I wouldn't say he endorsed ron paul though, doesn't seem like he knows more than what was at the debate. I hope he really looks into him properly and can do a video urging everyone to vote for him.
    "Not everybody will take care of themselves like they should. Not everybody will be responsible. But when we allow people to become more creative, then we understand the real true purpose in life is to strive for virtue and excellence. We can't do that with government bearing down on us every single day." - Ron Paul

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulfan View Post
    In case you missed it, sxephil is the 23rd most subscribed person on YouTube!!

Well then we should be hitting up #1 - #22 with Ron Paul info, too!
    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." -Plato

Quote Originally Posted by DJ RP View Post
    Kinda over the top lol, but good to have people on board. I wouldn't say he endorsed ron paul though, doesn't seem like he knows more than what was at the debate. I hope he really looks into him properly and can do a video urging everyone to vote for him.
    I'm sure he knew more about Ron Paul before last night, but as a savvy Ron Paul supporter he wanted his proclamation to create a bigger splash. I can wish...
    O.B.A.M.A. = One Big Ass Mistake, America

I just got done asking him to make a teaparty07 video and solicite the donations of his subscribers. I told him we planned on raising more money that day than any other candidate in history and we need his help. I suggest we all send a similar email.

No offense, you guys, but don't overwhelm him and scare him away.

Agreed. I mean, if was in his position, and didn't know much about a candidate but expressed interest, then all of a sudden got bombarded with enthusiastic people asking me to donate money, i'd probably be turned off pretty quick. Just let me do some research .

Quote Originally Posted by theoddmonkey View Post
    Agreed. I mean, if was in his position, and didn't know much about a candidate but expressed interest, then all of a sudden got bombarded with enthusiastic people asking me to donate money, i'd probably be turned off pretty quick. Just let me do some research .
    No one is asking him to donate money. If he like Ron Paul, we are politely asking him to make a simple video that could net Ron Paul 500,000 or more.

He posted the video 6 hours ago and it has over 900 ratings! It is the #2 top rated news video and the #2 most discussed news video!!! THIS ONE IS GOING VIRAL!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Some turds are giving every comment thumbs down!!

Help give thumbs up!! CHARGE!!