Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Handcuffed woman falls out of moving police car while being sexually assaulted.

What is this?
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That is the Kim Nguyen laying on the road?
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Power locks do not open doors.. the lock and the latch are two different mechanical functions.
    And most modern cars has a "door ajar" warning if the doors are not closed properly.
    The doors only open from the outside. inside connections are removed.. (The metal rod that connects the handle and the latch is removed)

Someone is quite obviously lying.
    Front passenger isn't disabled. They often ride two a piece.

She probably jumped out of front passenger door. Or was pushed out.

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    What is this?
    Kim Nyguen

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Green View Post
    Is it possible that she was in the front seat so the pig driver could cop a feel while rolling down the road?
    NO.
    Arrested suspects are not put in the front seat.

and her deposition states that she was in the back seat.

the back doors open from the outside ONLY.
    They can NOT be opened from the inside.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Consider one's life to be at higher risk of termination whenever one is within 100 yards of these criminal lunatics.
    Seeing as how the average citizen doesn't conduct his daily affairs dressed in body armor with armed co-conspirators close at hand, a sane person must reevaluate their posture when in the presence of known thugs...

Does one kneel in submission or does he stand like a man?

This poor girl could very well be the result of either approach....

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    Front passenger isn't disabled. They often ride two a piece.

She probably jumped out of front passenger door. Or was pushed out.
    NO,,
    She was in the back seat,,handcuffed.
    She said she was in the back. The Cops say she was in the back. Standard procedure is to put arrested suspects in the back seat.

Video shows the Cops Lying. Said they stopped at the intersection when they clearly did not.
    http://articles.latimes.com/2013/sep...l-car-20130902

In a report on the incident reviewed by The Times, the paramedics said the police officers claimed the officer driving came to a stop at the intersection and that Nguyen fell out of the car as it accelerated to about 10 mph.

The video, however, shows the patrol car traveling at what appears to be a much faster speed and passing through the intersection without stopping or slowing.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Are you sure that's the same woman? It's a common name.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    [/IMG]

Not the same.

common name for male and female.

. DIRECTOR: Kim Nguyen
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post

I'll look again. I really don't mind at all.

She was not a prostitute. She is a pharmacist. This one will get justice hopefully.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by kathy88 View Post
    She was not a prostitute. She is a pharmacist. This one will get justice hopefully.
    You have much more optimism than I.
    "The Patriarch"

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I agree, you are taught never to let a kidnapper move you to a secondary location and they also tell never to let em tie you up. But the cops are not the people they are talking about, cos unlike a civilian kidnapper, there is record of the cops taking her into custody so he wont just shoot her after taking her to a new location. If this cop was that craven and evil, he would have shot her on the spot. The worst that could have happened to her in the hands of the police was a rape and then finding it hard to prove it. She was in no danger of dying unlike jumping off a moving car.

Sounds harsh but it is much better that dying and guaranteeing that the pervert gets away with it.

Taking the emotion away from the discussion and speaking from a strictly self preservation pov, I wouldn't advice my daughter(when I have one) to jump out of a moving car if her life wasn't in danger

I could see this being a good reason one would risk their life so as to make sure this case didn't end up being a "he said, she said" trial. But reading pcosmar's post about how police car doors cannot be opened from the inside and the fact that she was handcuffed, I don't think she had any say in her getting out of a moving vehicle.

All in all, it is awful incident and I hope the cop spends the rest of his living life behind bars
    I think it's just the back doors that don't open from the inside. The front doors would have to because the cops have to get in and out. They let the prisoners out. Nobody can open the back doors from the inside, not even the cops, so that means she was in the front seat. I can really only think of one reason why she would be in the front seat.

Therefore, there are only 2 likely scenarios:

1) The cop pushed her out of the front door for some unknown reason or
    2) She managed to open the door herself and fall/jump out.

Number 2 seems like the only practical explanation since I can't figure out why a cop would push a rape victim out of the front door on a busy street knowing there would be cameras and witnesses, and she had her clothes partially removed. The only scenario that really makes sense to me is that the cop brought her in the front seat with him and she managed to escape.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

NO.
    Arrested suspects are not put in the front seat.

and her deposition states that she was in the back seat.

the back doors open from the outside ONLY.
    They can NOT be opened from the inside.
    Did she say she was in the back seat?
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Quote Originally Posted by kathy88 View Post
    She tried to escape custody while being held at bay by the officer's tool. don't expect it.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    Did she say she was in the back seat?
    She said she was in the back seat.
    The cops said she was in the back seat.

SOP is back seat..
    Front seat is specifically forbidden.

She was in the Back seat.

Back doors open ONLY from the outside.

Which means,, that off camera,, a cop opened the door and dumped her in the street.
    Period.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Which means,, that off camera,, a cop opened the door and dumped her in the street.
    Period.

You do not think it's possible the door was not latched properly? And why do you think the victim is lying?

How did the cops open the door? I thought they had to get out and open it from the outside.
    Last edited by angelatc; 01-12-2014 at 09:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Seeing how vivacious she was in the pictures compared to how she is in the interview is really sad. They just took a young woman who did everything in life absolutely right, and they broke her.

potentially a future cop killer. She needs to be arrested just in case. For officer safety of course.

You do not think it's possible the door was not latched properly? And why do you think the victim is lying?

How did the cops open the door? I thought they had to get out and open it from the outside.
    the car was rigged as a 'rape car'...door can open both ways. When done, kick her ass out from the inside.

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    the car was rigged as a 'rape car'...door can open both ways. When done, kick her ass out from the inside.

I would not doubt that they threw her from the car, but it directly contradicts her story. And if it were true, it would make it even more horrific, so there isn't any reason not to mention it.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    You may be on to something. They seem to be focusing on officer "negligence."
    But I bet this is a gateway to what they really want: sexual assault. If we're having this discussion here, imagine how much more uncomfortable it would be in a courtroom.
    This was premeditated rape. There where at least 2 rapists. One driving and one in the back seat next to her. Why would a cop get in the back seat? Why would the other cop be OK with it?
    Then there's the 2nd and 3rd squad cars that showed up. I wonder if their back doors are modified too?
    Last edited by limequat; 01-12-2014 at 10:12 AM.

I would not doubt that they threw her from the car, but it directly contradicts her story.
    No it does not.
    Did you read anything more that the single story posted,, Have your read any of the several news reports on it?
    http://articles.latimes.com/2013/sep...l-car-20130902
    Nyugen said she does not remember falling out of the patrol car, but said that she did not attempt to open the door and that said she could not have done so because she was handcuffed.
    She does not remember how she got out of the car. Last thing she remembered was struggling with a rapist.

And the police LIED. Video proves that they lied.
    In a report on the incident reviewed by The Times, the paramedics said the police officers claimed the officer driving came to a stop at the intersection and that Nguyen fell out of the car as it accelerated to about 10 mph.

The video, however, shows the patrol car traveling at what appears to be a much faster speed and passing through the intersection without stopping or slowing.
    And regardless of how she ended up in the street,,
    She should have never ended up laying on the street with critical injuries. Period.

I suspect that they stopped the car and dumped her out to cover the beating she received by the bastard that was molesting her.

The cop in the second car saw how she ended up on the ground.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 01-12-2014 at 10:20 AM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by limequat View Post
    You may be on to something. They seem to be focusing on officer "negligence."
    But I bet this is a gateway to what they really want: sexual assault. If we're having this discussion here, imagine how much more uncomfortable it would be in a courtroom.
    This was premeditated rape. There where at least 2 rapists. One driving and one in the back seat next to her. Why would a cop get in the back seat? Why would the other cop be OK with it?
    Then there's the 2nd and 3rd squad cars that showed up. I wonder if their back doors are modified too?
    to be clear, this is speculation, but it seems to fit. I don't trust these bastards as far as i can spit.

You know--I don't care if this woman was a whore or a saint, what they did to her was beyond criminal, it was barbaric and horrifying. She laid in a coma, had her jaw wired and lost all of her teeth. Can you imagine the pain she went through.

LA cops are some of the worst, I know, I've been stopped by them before for nothing more than speeding and was threatened to be "dragged" out of my car by two of them. There's some good cops and bad ones, but nothing justified what happened to this woman and if it had been me or someone I loved they did this to, trust me on this one--those bastards would pay, screw the law, look what the *law* did to her.

I suspect that they stopped the car and dumped her out to cover the beating she received by the bastard that was molesting her.
    Explains the how she lost all her teeth and broke her jaw. Odd injuries for falling out of a car. Probably took a mag light in the face after she refused to go down.
    Non-violence is the creed of those that maintain a monopoly on force.

I don't think this is the same woman, but even if it is, are you suggesting she deserved what she got by posting this?

Quote Originally Posted by Terry1 View Post
    ...if it had been me or someone I loved they did this to, trust me on this one--those bastards would pay, screw the law, look what the *law* did to her.
    Everybody says this, myself included.

Yet it happens, over and over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Terry1 View Post
    I don't think this is the same woman, but even if it is, are you suggesting she deserved what she got by posting this?
    No, but since you reminded me about the post I'll look again.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Exactly! I keep waiting for someone to respond to these abuses, but it never seems to happen. What are the odds that the whole country is so indoctrinated that everybody just lays down and takes it? I mean lightning does strike, people win the lottery.......
    "The Patriarch"

I have yet to see the faces of these cops posted any where. Has anyone else seen their faces posted?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast