Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Handcuffed woman falls out of moving police car while being sexually assaulted.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Everybody says this, myself included.

Yet it happens, over and over and over again.

Well, none of us have had something this horrible happen to us, personally....yet. I also have no doubt those of us that say, will do when/if the time comes.

If that was my wife/sister/friend, her injuries and what happened to her would be just the intro to juiciest part of the story...
    EX-USCG

What is the difference between a hero and a cop? A hero will not hesitate to risk his life to protect your safety, a cop will not hesitate to risk your life to protect his safety.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Authoritarian leftists. Political prisoners. Gulags. Where are we again?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by coastie View Post
    Well, none of us have had something this horrible happen to us, personally....yet. I also have no doubt those of us that say, will do when/if the time comes.

If that was my wife/sister/friend, her injuries and what happened to her would be just the intro to juiciest part of the story...

Yeah, it's something never talked about, it just happens one day when they least expect it. I guarantee these animals won't lose a days pay over this.

Quote Originally Posted by Terry1 View Post
    I guarantee these animals won't lose a days pay over this.
    animals, what an interesting topic.

Someone on my Fed book posted this article with shock, like WTH??? I wasn't sure how to reply without sounding like a crazy cop hater.

I just wanted to say something like...It's more than a couple bad apples. I dunno.

I'm surprised how brazen the cops are these days. I'm also not understanding why they just didn't shoot her and then claim she attacked first. "We were afraid for our safety and had no choice" So we threw her out of the car then pumped her full of lead....

They could just say, "She began resisting in the car and reached for my firearm..." some BS....or the usual teenager who, "Shot himself while handcuffed alone in the vehicle."

Seems like those excuses usually work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mani View Post
    Someone on my Fed book posted this article with shock, like WTH??? I wasn't sure how to reply without sounding like a crazy cop hater.

I just wanted to say something like...It's more than a couple bad apples. I dunno.

I'm surprised how brazen the cops are these days. I'm also not understanding why they just didn't shoot her and then claim she attacked first. "We were afraid for our safety and had no choice" So we threw her out of the car then pumped her full of lead....

They could just say, "She began resisting in the car and reached for my firearm..." some BS....or the usual teenager who, "Shot himself while handcuffed alone in the vehicle."

Seems like those excuses usually work.
    They are not known for being exceptionally bright.
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-b...story?id=95836
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    They are not known for being exceptionally bright.
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-b...story?id=95836

Well that explains a lot.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Now, Nguyen has filed a lawsuit against the LAPD, alleging that officers failed to secure her with a seatbelt or lock her door properly. This, her attorney says, is what led to her being ejected from the car.

Nguyen’s attorney, Arnoldo Casillas was able to obtain surveillance footage of the incident. The video of the incident clearly shows Nguyen sprawled on the ground with her dress removed from the waist down.

The video (above) shows the patrol car speeding through a green light. “The video shows that the statement that the police officers gave the paramedics is an unabashed, unequivocal lie,” Casillas said during the press conference.

The LAPD say that they are “investigating,” but that investigation has never concluded. Still, the department says they “will ensure that Ms. Nguyen is made aware of the outcome of the investigation related to this incident,” whenever they finally conclude it.
    http://countercurrentnews.com/2014/11/woman-sues-lapd/

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    The LAPD say that they are “investigating,” but that investigation has never concluded.
    Almost one year later. Seems to take a bit longer than most investigations when the police are the target of investigations. +rep for update!

The question is not how far. The question is do you possess the constitution, the depth of faith go as far as needed.
    Last edited by presence; 11-02-2014 at 03:03 PM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post

The question is not how far. The question is do you possess the constitution, the depth of faith go as far as needed.
    One of these days I'm going to have to watch that movie

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Almost one year later. Seems to take a bit longer than most investigations when the police are the target of investigations. +rep for update!
    I can only imagine the swift justice and massive police force given to this "investigation" if she had assaulted an officer and tossed one out of a vehicle, or they "fell out" during the assault trying to escape.

The LAPD say that they are “investigating,” but that investigation has never concluded. Still, the department says they “will ensure that Ms. Nguyen is made aware of the outcome of the investigation related to this incident,” whenever they finally conclude it.
    I bet the LAPD is undermanned and has too low of a budget.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    The assault happened back in March of 2013 and I would bet that no cop has been fired yet.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    The assault happened back in March of 2013 and I would bet that no cop has been fired yet.
    Thanks for the correction. It must obviously be a pressing matter for them such that they take so much time to investigate. I think it is terrible when one of their own is gunned down and they take as long.

Almost one year later. Seems to take a bit longer than most investigations when the police are the target of investigations.
    What's to investigate? After all ...

handcuffed woman falls out of moving police car while being sexually assaulted
    ... the woman is clearly guilty of some form of jaywalking (at the very least).

Case closed. Now move along.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Public servants.
    LAPD's motto:

"We treat you like a King"

[Rodney King, that is.]
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

Handcuffed Woman Who Fell Out of Moving Police Car Fending Off Rapist Cop Gets $3.5 Million

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/lap...lice-car-fell/

Los Angeles, CA — Taxpayers of Los Angeles will have to pay for their police department’s misconduct yet again, as a woman who fell out of a squad car in 2013 has been granted a $3.5 million settlement.

Kim Nguyen had been arrested for alleged public drunkenness, handcuffed, and put in the back of a Los Angeles Police Department patrol car. At speeds of around 30 mph, Nguyen leaned against one of the back doors — which turned out to be unlocked — in an attempt to escape a sexual assault by one of the officers, according to her lawsuit.

Reports My News LA:

“Officers David Shin and Jin Oh arrested Nguyen for public intoxication after they saw her run across the street about 3 a.m. on March 17, 2013. At the time, Nguyen was a graduate student in her last semester at Loyola Marymount University’s MBA program.

“Nguyen was handcuffed and put in the back seat of a squad car off Sixth Street between Oxford and Serrano avenues, according to her court papers, which state that she ‘was not seatbelted into the car and the manual door lock was not engaged.’

Handcuffed Woman Who Fell Out of Moving Police Car Fending Off Rapist Cop Gets $3.5 Million

Los Angeles, CA — Taxpayers of Los Angeles will have to pay for their police department’s misconduct yet again, as a woman who fell out of a squad car in 2013 has been granted a $3.5 million settlement.

Kim Nguyen had been arrested for alleged public drunkenness, handcuffed, and put in the back of a Los Angeles Police Department patrol car. At speeds of around 30 mph, Nguyen leaned against one of the back doors — which turned out to be unlocked — in an attempt to escape a sexual assault by one of the officers, according to her lawsuit.

Reports My News LA:

“Officers David Shin and Jin Oh arrested Nguyen for public intoxication after they saw her run across the street about 3 a.m. on March 17, 2013. At the time, Nguyen was a graduate student in her last semester at Loyola Marymount University’s MBA program.

“Nguyen was handcuffed and put in the back seat of a squad car off Sixth Street between Oxford and Serrano avenues, according to her court papers, which state that she ‘was not seatbelted into the car and the manual door lock was not engaged.’
    Good.
    There is no spoon.

Reports My News LA:

Funny thing. I just read through three articles regarding this settlement and not a one even mentions what has hppened to Officers David Shin and Jin Oh. They are in jail right? At least not cops? Surely they have to pay for the settlement.

Funny thing. I just read through three articles regarding this settlement and not a one even mentions what has hppened to Officers David Shin and Jin Oh. They are in jail right? At least not cops? Surely they have to pay for the settlement.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    The alleged victim, Kim Nguyen

Two hours prior to the police taking her..

After..

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Taxpayers on hook for $3.5M settlement for handcuffed woman seriously injured falling from LA cop car
    http://mynewsla.com/crime/2017/02/01...om-la-cop-car/
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234