Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Handcuffed woman falls out of moving police car while being sexually assaulted.

Handcuffed woman falls out of moving police car while being sexually assaulted.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014/...lly-assaulted/http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014/...lly-assaulted/

LOS ANGELES (CBSLA.com) — A woman who was shown on camera tumbling out of a moving LAPD squad car last year said she fell out of the vehicle to avoid being sexually assaulted by her arresting officer.
    KCAL9′s Stacey Butler spoke to the woman’s attorney, Arnoldo Cassillas.
    The alleged victim, Kim Nguyen, a 27-year-old pharmacist, says she was handcuffed in the back of a squad car when an officer began to sexually assault her in the early morning hours of March 17, 2013. Nguyen said the officer’s negligence also caused her to tumble out of the vehicle.

Video of the incident appears to show Nguyen sprawled on the ground with her dress removed from the waist down.
    Nguyen says it all started around 2 a.m. when she was standing in front of a downtown restaurant with two male friends. She said they were waiting for a cab, as they had all been drinking.
    She said officers pulled up and placed her in the back of a patrol car — for allegedly being intoxicated — and left the men behind.
    In a deposition taped this past December, she claimed the officer who was in the back seat with her started grabbing her left inner thigh and began opening her legs. Nguyen says the officer touched her chest and pulled her ears to get her closer to him.
    Cassillas told Butler his client spent two weeks in the hospital and her jaw had to be wired shut. She lost all of her teeth.
    The LAPD told Butler they would not comment on pending litigation.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    She's a whore. Who cares. If the officer did what he is accused of then it is because of the trampy way she dressed. If she had any amount of patriotism to the homeland she would have given this gaudian a toss. We know about the stress these gaurdians live under but we don't know the stress. We all know that sex is a reliever of stress. It was this whore's duty to relieve this gaurdian of burdens we cannot comprehend. If even for the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    She's a whore. Who cares. If the officer did what he is accused of then it is because of the trampy way she dressed. If she had any amount of patriotism to the homeland she would have given this gaudian a toss. We know about the stress these gaurdians live under but we don't know the stress. We all know that sex is a reliever of stress. It was this whore's duty to relieve this gaurdian of burdens we cannot comprehend. If even for the moment.
    Well now that she lost all of her teeth, at least the officers won't have to worry about biting next time they pick her up to fulfill her patriotic duty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    Well now that she lost all of her teeth, at least the officers won't have to worry about biting next time they pick her up to fulfill her patriotic duty.
    No, they won't. She'll be nice and compliant like a good whore and mundane are ordered to be.

Stop resisting! Stop resisting! Stop resisting!

The officers are ok, right?

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    The officers are ok, right?
    On disability. Probably a weeks medical leave, full pay. Blue balls. It's in the Police Union contract.

DA to whore:

I know who you are. I know what you want. If you are looking for justice, I can tell you I don't have any. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you admit fault and drop the lawsuit now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will let the cops rape you.
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Realistically she couldn't get to the front seat because of the barrier she tried to walk to the front seat to help (sexually assault ) the poor depraved other officer.

I didn't see it in the article, but let me guess...

The officers involved are on paid administrative leave pending an internal investigation, and the chief is saying that they followed policy and he sees no evidence of wrongdoing...
    CPT Jack. R. T.
    US Army Resigned - Iraq Vet.
    Level III MACP instructor, USYKA/WYKKO sensei
    Professional Hunter/Trapper/Country living survivalist.

Quote Originally Posted by Icymudpuppy View Post
    I didn't see it in the article, but let me guess...

The officers involved are on paid administrative leave pending an internal investigation, and the chief is saying that they followed policy and he sees no evidence of wrongdoing...
    http://timesfreepress.com/news/2014/...-charged-rape/

Fired Hamilton County Sheriff’s deputy charged with rape

A Hamilton County Sheriff’s Office patrol deputy has been terminated after handcuffing a woman and forcing her to perform oral sex on him while he was on duty in Harrison.

Deputy Willie Marshay Greer, 33, was fired Thursday afternoon and charged with aggravated rape and official misconduct.

Read More
    ETA - different attack. LAPD notoriously does not hold their officers accountable; so yeah you are probably right.
    Last edited by GunnyFreedom; 01-11-2014 at 09:41 AM.

The alleged victim, Kim Nguyen

Two hours prior to the police taking her..

After..

Last edited by Origanalist; 01-11-2014 at 09:48 AM.
    "The Patriarch"

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    News report:

Street video:

The cops at an absolute minimum should be fired for not being able to keep a person secured in the police car. One has to wonder where her shirt went. Luckily the LAPD still is allowing these fine rapists to work on the street while the investigation is active.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

I know what I'd consider *justice* in this case, but I'd never actually say it.

Quote Originally Posted by Terry1 View Post
    I know what I'd consider *justice* in this case, but I'd never actually say it.
    I'll say it. I'd probably have died trying, but I'd have went to that woman and went against her attackers, their little tin badges be damned. I would have no qualms about attacking a monkey in blue if I witnessed something like this.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

Should find out who their parents are. Maybe ask a few questions.

Just for $#@!s and giggles of course.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A few bad apples...

Yeah, well, it only takes one spoonful of $#@! to ruin a gallon of ice cream.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    God bless those boys in blue.

They will publish her sexual history to discredit her. If they can persuade people she's a whore, or, better yet, a prostitute, it will somehow make it okay. He'll, maybe they can make her the villain.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    God bless those boys in blue.
    Yeah, they have all the fun.

/s

You know, I wear clothes. I can't understand how a dress could get pulled that far down without help.

Showed this to the hubby. He wondered about the presence of the second cruiser....were they coming so they could have a turn?

First I have to say that I agree with everyone above on how despicable this cop is. But you are handcuffed, in a moving car and on a busy street road where you could possibly be run over by incoming traffic, so unless the cops was about to kill you, I suggest you stick it out and try and report the crime after the assault. Now she will for the rest of her life have both the physical and the mental scares to show for it.

I wish her the best of luck and hope she can fully recover from this and she gets the justice she deserves.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    First I have to say that I agree with everyone above on how despicable this cop is. But you are handcuffed, in a moving car and on a busy street road where you could possibly be run over by incoming traffic, so unless the cops was about to kill you, I suggest you stick it out and try and report the crime after the assault. Now she will for the rest of her life have both the physical and the mental scares to show for it.

I wish her the best of luck and hope she can fully recover from this and she gets the justice she deserves.

In a self defense class I took, they specifically taught us not to let an assailant get us in the car. If we were in the car, we should get out at all costs. Kick the windows, grab the wheel - anything to get him to lose control of the situation was a good thing.

Here's why: the odds of getting out of the situation alive increased dramatically if you did not let the assailant take you someplace secluded. That is apparently the worst possible option.

If these guys had been undocumented rapists, they would have simply left the scene leaving her in the street. Because the cops were pretty much forced to stop does not mean they would not have killed her after they were finished raping her if she had not exited the scene.
    Last edited by angelatc; 01-11-2014 at 02:09 PM.

Got it. Endure, and hope for the best. I mean, scars are scars, amirite?

ETA: Are you $#@!ing serious? Holy $#@!.
    Last edited by coastie; 01-11-2014 at 02:55 PM.
    EX-USCG

What is the difference between a hero and a cop? A hero will not hesitate to risk his life to protect your safety, a cop will not hesitate to risk your life to protect his safety.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Authoritarian leftists. Political prisoners. Gulags. Where are we again?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

That would go over real well, I am sure.

What do you want me to do, to do for you to see you through?
    A box of rain will ease the pain, and love will see you through.
    Box of Rain, Grateful Dead

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV
    A real feminist would have avoided men altogether and found a perfectly good female partner. Because, y'know, all sexual intercourse is actually rape.
    निर्विकल्पा
    aka Wicked Heathen
    I was a nasty woman before Trump made it cool.

A point that has not been mentioned,,,

How did she "fall out" of the car?

Now I have been in a few Police cars. in the back seat.

I have also repaired several,, in my profession as a body-man.

you don't open the doors from the inside.. NO WAY. The handles are mechanically disconnected. They only open from the outside.

She was dumped in the street.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

LAPD emergency medical treatment:

"Hey, maggot, get up, before you $#@!ing die!"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

you don't open the doors from the inside.. NO WAY. The handles are mechanically disconnected. They only open from the outside.

Was wondering the same, Pete, just got caught up in juleswins most retarded post.
    EX-USCG

What is the difference between a hero and a cop? A hero will not hesitate to risk his life to protect your safety, a cop will not hesitate to risk your life to protect his safety.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Authoritarian leftists. Political prisoners. Gulags. Where are we again?

I'm assuming that the $#@! cop had her in the front seat.

If she was in the back, then there had to be another cop driving.

I'm guessing power locks from the driver's seat?

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    LAPD emergency medical treatment:

"Hey, maggot, get up, before you $#@!ing die!"
    Her face is so swollen I would have immediately been concerned with her airway - and because she had facial injuries it becomes a whole different ballgame with how you establish an airway, as typical means can cause more serious internal damage. Cops are idiots and can barely perform any type of lifesaving medical treatment right... it may have unfortunately been in her favor that he didn't even touch her (so, so sad, but he's still an $#@!).

What do you want me to do, to do for you to see you through?
    A box of rain will ease the pain, and love will see you through.
    Box of Rain, Grateful Dead

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV
    A real feminist would have avoided men altogether and found a perfectly good female partner. Because, y'know, all sexual intercourse is actually rape.
    निर्विकल्पा
    aka Wicked Heathen
    I was a nasty woman before Trump made it cool.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast