Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our 380 page book of our living in the wilderness is in Creat Space and Amazon since yesterday

Our 380 page book of our living in the wilderness is in Creat Space and Amazon since yesterday

"Impossible Beyond This Point" by Joel, Virgil and Marcella Horn is out. Has 100 pictures and over 380 pages.
    Joel my son did great revising it.
    Be prepared to weep.
    We got a 5 star review so far.
    All people and places are real.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Well wouldn't you know it. This computer went off and just now came on.
    I wish someone would put the link on. I am an 84 year old idiot on doing that

https://www.createspace.com/4447442

Authored by Joel Horn, Virgil Horn, Marcella Horn
    Edition: 1

The true story of one family's struggle and triumph creating a self-sufficient life in the wilderness. Join the Horn family on the adventure of a lifetime. Learn how a couple from the city moved to the wilderness with three small boys and carved out a life in the middle of nowhere that has endured for nearly 50 years.

With nearly 400 pages and over 100 photos, Impossible Beyond This Point is a compelling must-read for anyone interested in (or contemplating) getting away from it all.
    http://www.amazon.com/Impossible-Bey.../dp/1492756695
    Last edited by phill4paul; 01-10-2014 at 01:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Meatwasp View Post
    Well wouldn't you know it. This computer went off and just now came on.
    I wish someone would put the link on. I am an 84 year old idiot on doing that
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/149...seller=&sr=1-1
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Thank you all for helping me out.

WooHoo! Congratulations! I just ordered my copy.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

Thank you acala. I am sure you will love it.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hi Meatwasp. Great to see you!
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Thank you L.E. it is swell to be back.

My son did an xcellent job of putting it together and my daughter in law did the editing.

I bought your other book and I plan to get this one too.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Thank you L.E. I got the second Merriweather done but have to get it edited. Then I am done for awhile. heh.

good to see you around!
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Thank you Kotin. I am waiting for the day I can climb my mountains again, instead of sitting around like a bag of rocks

Can you put the book on eBay as well? Or is it an Amazon exclusive? I'll order through Amazon if I have too, but I much prefer supporting the small business peeps on eBay.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I don't do the marketing here. will ask my son. Thank you

Thanks to all who bought the book, my sales in Amazon sure went up.

Bought mine! My second Marcella Horn I might add. Can you also ask your son how an independent bookstore can order? I know they won't go through amazon they had a bad experience with them that cost them a lot.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Thank you Kathy. I think he just asked them to order, One store put it on congnsiment, Others bought a few to see if it would sell.

I hope that helps if not he should be home this noon.The stores may buy from Creat Space.We noticed Amazonis charging less than we wanted, but what the heck.
    It may help other peole to live as we did.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    Can you put the book on eBay as well? Or is it an Amazon exclusive? I'll order through Amazon if I have too, but I much prefer supporting the small business peeps on eBay.
    Sorry it took so long to answer. We don't have it on Ebay but if you don't want to order it from Amazon you can order it at http://impossiblebeyondthispoint.com/
    Amazon is cheaper though.

I ordered it yesterday. Hoping for a great read.

Ordered it. Excited to check it out!
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thank you Cowsely and westkyle,
    We have had rave reviews from friends and relatives , but dearly wanted someone who has never seen the place or known us personally for their opinion Let me know the verdict

for those that are interested our book is selling like hot cakes. Got two write ups in newspapers and my son and daughter in law have been invited to book sign on several historical Societies. I am sure it is the way my son revised it.
    Thank you that were interested

Meatwasp passed away this morning at the age of 85.
    She was a Ron Paul supporter since 1976.
    Life is precious, always cherrish it in yourself and others and live it to the fullest.

She was my mother.

Peace.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Wow. Sad to hear. RIP, Meatwasp.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

sorry to hear. condolences to you and your family.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast