Thread: Anyone else catch McCain saying this?

Anyone else catch McCain saying this?

McCain: "And we tried to get something done. We said we'd enforce the borders. The American people didn't believe us. They don't believe us because of our failure in Katrina, our failure in Iraq, our failures in reining in corruption and out of control spending."

Then shortly after McCain said: "I just want to also say that Congressman Paul, I've heard him now in many debates talk about bringing our troops home, and about the war in Iraq and how it's failed.

My jaw just about dropped when I heard him say that about Paul, just as much as it did when I heard him say we failed in Iraq. Looks like pot calling the kettle black to me.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Badphish View Post
    McCain: "And we tried to get something done. We said we'd enforce the borders. The American people didn't believe us. They don't believe us because of our failure in Katrina, our failure in Iraq, our failures in reining in corruption and out of control spending."

Then shortly after McCain said: "I just want to also say that Congressman Paul, I've heard him now in many debates talk about bringing our troops home, and about the war in Iraq and how it's failed.

My jaw just about dropped when I heard him say that about Paul, just as much as it did when I heard him say we failed in Iraq. Looks like pot calling the kettle black to me.
    Sounds like a typical example of trying to have it both ways :-)
    NEW Anti-Huckabee Wiki: http://www.opposeHuckabee.com/ - help out!

Ron Paul Donations Firefox Extension: http://ok4ronpaul.ashlux.com/wiki/in...efox_Extension

James 1:8 - A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

Guilty politicians always make the best Freudian slips!

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
    ---George W. Bush