Thread: “move just a little bit, I’d like to splatter your head across the floor.”

“move just a little bit, I’d like to splatter your head across the floor.”

Attorney Matthew Coyte’s indignation over alleged police mistreatment of his clients is almost palpable as he describes events that recently led to a settlement with the city for $150,000.
    The lawsuits alleged Patricia Silva and her two adult sons, Carlo Villa and Gildardo Villa, were unwillingly drawn into the drama.

Later that day, they were pulled out of their home at gunpoint, thrown to the ground and threatened by snipers in “ninja” outfits, placed in the SWAT team’s tanker-like “Bearcat” vehicle and taken to a park, transferred to a police vehicle and driven to Albuquerque police headquarters for questioning, the lawsuits said.
    “The real troubling thing about the case is they (police) concealed the fact they ever went there,” Coyte said. “They never filed a police report.”

Coyte’s clients were not charged with a crime and were taken back to their home about an hour later after questioning. But the lawsuit he filed on their behalf claimed that the “brutal arrest,” coupled with officers’ failure to file reports or identify themselves, amounted to actions of “secret police” in violation of the plaintiffs’ constitutional due process rights.
    The lawsuits claim the family thought police were going to kill them, especially after Silva allegedly heard an officer yell, “move just a little bit, I’d like to splatter your head across the floor.”
    http://www.abqjournal.com/329275/new...rongdoing.html

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Officer Friendly.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

Hey, what's the big deal here? I mean, they're all OK, aren't they?
    They don't have any reason to be whining about this.
    It just goes to show: if you haven't done anything wrong ...

... now move along, mundane, or ah'll thump yer head for ya.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Keith and stuff View Post
    Pedophile!

FIFY

JUST-US SYSTEM...

If you threaten to kill anyone, you're arrested, or worse... The STATE threatens to kill you with their 'Well Compensated' assassins, no problem whatsoever, continue the threats.

The Illusion of freedom and liberties...

recording devices are your best protection, as well as, exposing the tyrannical thugs AND getting your compensation from state/taxpayers.
    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 01-01-2014 at 01:06 PM.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    JUST-US SYSTEM...

If you threaten to kill anyone, you're arrested, or worse... The STATE threatens to kill you with their 'Well Compensated' assassins, no problem whatsoever, continue the threats.

The Illusion of freedom and liberties...

recording devices are your best protection, as well as, exposing the tyrannical thugs AND getting your compensation from state/taxpayers.
    Best defense in this case would be a house built out of two foot think concrete walls, four inch thick steel doors and an escape tunnel.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

*Sigh*

Is it time yet?

"You have no rights but those We allow you, mundane". ~Officer Friendly
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    *Sigh*

Is it time yet?
    Oh, I don't think I wished you a Happy New Year yet. Happy New Year.

*Sigh*

Is it time yet?
    I'm not in the mood for saying no anymore.
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

they threaten someone if they move with death in a manner not only that is bad in itself, but shows the exact desire to kill them just because. seems this officer is a would be murderer. can the victims press any charges on him for this statement?

Quote Originally Posted by satchelmcqueen View Post
    they threaten someone if they move with death in a manner not only that is bad in itself, but shows the exact desire to kill them just because. seems this officer is a would be murderer. can the victims press any charges on him for this statement?
    It's only terrorism if the government doesn't do it.

Remember when Dubya said, 'Yer either with us or yer with the terrists,' and you couldn't tell the difference? Now you know what the difference is. If you do it, it's terrorism. If the government does it, it's business as usual. Simple as that.

See how easy that is?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

*Sigh*

Is it time yet?
    Its just difficult to get my motivation up to fight for those who won't even fight for themselves.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.