Thread: It's what we DIDN'T see at the debate that mattered most

Default It's what we DIDN'T see at the debate that mattered most

- We DIDN"T see Ron Paul getting equal time.

- We DIDN'T see Ron Paul get a fair opportunity to clarify his answers.

- We DIDN'T see any attempt by CNN to allow the war issue to be thoroughly "debated" at this "debate".

- We DIDN'T see the strong presence of support for Ron Paul outside the auditorium and surrounding areas. Witnesses say it was spectacular and that no other candidate had such a presence of support there. I'm fairly certain that this has not been reported by any major network.

These things matter most because it reveals the dire reality that we are a serious threat in this election. If you feel like you witnessed a blow to our movement last night, you couldn't be more wrong. What occured last night was a confirmation that the Republican party and their most influential surrogates are on massive defense against Ron Paul.

We are feared. And we are coming.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Did you watch the speech Ron Paul gave afterwards? There were over 1000 people at the speech and it was ELECTRIC. I love how Ron Paul ended the speech with something alone these lines

"No army can stop an Idea thats time has come"

I NEED a YouTube of that!

Get to the streets! Spread the message of truth to the masses!
    NOW

Yes, I saw most of it on JustinTV. Dr. Paul was really pumped.

We also didn't and haven't seen the MSM try and challenge the use of the word "Revolution"

which I think is a sign that they know whats really going on
    R[∃vo˩]ution

I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism. -Ronald Reagan

The Freedom Fellowship
    http://www.thefreedomfellowship.blogspot.com

Ron Paul 2008 - Hope For America!
    http://www.ronpaul2008.com

"Lord I have no plans of my own save those you shall reveal to me." Dean Fagerstrom - The Mission of Angion

Quote Originally Posted by IHaveaDream View Post

- We DIDN'T see any attempt by CNN to allow the war issue to be thoroughly "debated" at this "debate".

- We DIDN'T see the strong presence of support for Ron Paul outside the auditorium and surrounding areas. Witnesses say it was spectacular and that no other candidate had such a presence of support there. I'm fairly certain that this has not been reported by any major network.

These things matter most because it reveals the dire reality that we are a serious threat in this election. If you feel like you witnessed a blow to our movement last night, you couldn't be more wrong. What occured last night was a confirmation that the Republican party and their most influential surrogates are on massive defense against Ron Paul.

QFT, +1, etc etc, and THANK YOU!
    Why can't everybody else leave everybody else alone?

Quote Originally Posted by ItsTime View Post
    Did you watch the speech Ron Paul gave afterwards? There were over 1000 people at the speech and it was ELECTRIC. I love how Ron Paul ended the speech with something alone these lines

http://www.youtube.com/v/B8oJAm-06oQ&rel=1

kill the banks
    "It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a person stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current which can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance." Robert Kennedy

http://scully13.wordpress.com/about men of dark intentions

Quote Originally Posted by IHaveaDream View Post

YES!
    Let Freedom Ring

Quote Originally Posted by ItsTime View Post

There was almost 1200 people watching it on justin.tv, as well.