Thread: Spiffy Spicy Foods That Fire You Up, Speed Up Metabolism, And Lower Blood Pressure! (Video)

Spiffy Spicy Foods That Fire You Up, Speed Up Metabolism, And Lower Blood Pressure! (Video)

Spiffy Spicy Foods That Fire You Up, Speed Up Metabolism, And Lower Blood Pressure!

What’s better than a dish filled with a hint of deliciousness mixed with a pinch of spiffy spice. As Iv’e gotten older I have become founder of hotter and spicer foods throughout the years. To my suprise I had no idea the tremendous benefits of what spicer foods could do for your health. If you’re interested in learning how to speed up your metabolism, fire you up for an energy filled day, and lower your blood pressure please read on:

Hot peppers contain molecules called capsaicins. Capsaicins is the main heat ingredient in peppers. When you eat capsaicins, they stimulate your sensory neuron receptors. Capsaicins can also bind molecules in your muscle cells and increase the amount of heat your muscles produce. This process is called thermogenesis. When you’re muscles burn energy to produce heat it increases the metabolism dramatically. Capsaicin has been proven to have many health benefits besides speeding up the metabolism. It also relieves headaches and sinus inflammation.

If you’re looking to prevent a stroke and have a healthy heart I suggest chowing down on those super spicy hot peppers! Capsaicins increases circulatory blood flow and prevent abnormal clotting which leads to those nasty heart attacks and strokes that every health fanatic can’t stand! Capsaicins can also be a pain killer because it stimulates our bodys production of endorphins.

If you’re really interested in losing weight but you’re looking for a drink or spice to really rev up your metabolism cayenne pepper is the way to go! I endorse caynenne pepper for weight loss from my own personal experience. I put a pinch of cayenne pepper in my tea and juice throughout the day for a metabolism boost and cayenne pepper is known to kill parasites so that’s always a bonus. I first decided to ingest cayenne pepper on a daily basis when I found out about The Master Cleanse (which is a program that consits of fasting for 10 days on water with lemon, cayenne pepper, and a little bit of organic maple syrup). That’s another article for later but I thought I would share. Anyways, after I found out that using cayenne pepper speeds up metabolism and oxygen consumption 20 minutes after eating I was hooked! That’s perfect! I can be a lazy nugget 20 minutes after my meal and still burn a ton of calories…SCORE!

So some of my family members arn’t big fans of cayenne pepper or spicy food but I wanted them to feel the benefits of this wonderful spice I suggested they try cayenne pepper in tablet/supplement form. This way you will get the energy and metabolism productivity you need without the mouth burning affect (unless you like that feeling like myself). Hope this helps and have a spicy filled day!

Source: http://radicalrose.wordpress.com/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just chow down a single thermogenic pill. So much easier.

OxyElitePro >>>>> spicy foods

Every time I start to get sick or feel the symptoms, I eat jalapenos for every meal and have had excellent results. Whenever I get that burning sensation in my nose and it won't stop running and I get those aches and pains that signify an oncoming cold or flu, I break out the jalapenos and it works nine times out of ten.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Nothing says Freedom like outlawing everything
    I make videos at my YouTube channel. Home of my aquaponics diary. Feel free to subscribe, thumbs up, comment or leave nasty messages, I love them all.

Yeah, I bitcoin! And I love donations!! 1Fs2JaaWVhp69yvUxuTnofomowejZLuMru

Quote Originally Posted by TomKat View Post
    Every time I start to get sick or feel the symptoms, I eat jalapenos for every meal and have had excellent results. Whenever I get that burning sensation in my nose and it won't stop running and I get those aches and pains that signify an oncoming cold or flu, I break out the jalapenos and it works nine times out of ten.
    It's funny when I get sick with a cold or flu that is exactly what I crave--hot spicy stuff.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Chester Copperpot

interesting post as is the one from the person about using jalapenos to cure himself of sickness... i might have to try that one day..

Even though I am not one for hot foods (I do however love spicy foods like horseradish and wasabi) I am reminded that my great aunt Mary who lived to be 95 or so, always used cayenne pepper on every meal probably for the last 30 years of her life. She never went to the doctor.. never took any prescription meds, and even in her 90s would get down on the floor to play with little children.

She insisted the cayenne pepper was good for the heart.

More cayenne pepper for me.

Thanks, donnay.

Quote Originally Posted by samforpaul View Post
    More cayenne pepper for me.

Thanks, donnay.
    You're welcome. Have a Happy "Spicy Hot" New Year!

Also, for lowering blood pressure, fish oil has worked GREAT for me. Since I started taking it, my blood pressure went from about 150/80 to 126/72, and that was even with heavy lifting and bulking about 30 pounds.

Fish oil is magical.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSU63 View Post
    Also, for lowering blood pressure, fish oil has worked GREAT for me. Since I started taking it, my blood pressure went from about 150/80 to 126/72, and that was even with heavy lifting and bulking about 30 pounds.

Fish oil is magical.
    Not if the person is prone to gouty arthritis.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Not if the person is prone to gouty arthritis.
    I actually have osteoarthritis, and it has also worked great for my inflammation (along with broccoli).

It's funny when I get sick with a cold or flu that is exactly what I crave--hot spicy stuff.
    Me too, opens the sinuses right up.

I actually have osteoarthritis, and it has also worked great for my inflammation (along with broccoli).

Gouty arthritis and osteoarthritis are always mistaken as being the same thing because both cause swelling and inflammation. However, gout is different because it has to do with too much uric acid in the bloodstream--which causes small crystals to build up in the joints. Osteoarthritis does not typically have this association.

Cherries can lower uric acid levels and have also shown to help osteoarthritis/rheumatoid arthritis sufferers as well. The flavonoid compounds in cherries help to lower uric acid and reduce inflammation.
    Last edited by donnay; 12-30-2013 at 02:56 PM.

Oh, I wouldn't know about all of that. I barely know about my own osteoarthritis. I try not to think about it, and just do whatever I can to ensure that it doesn't affect my ability to continue to play sports.

fish oil has worked GREAT for me.
    Curious to know. In what form?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by samforpaul View Post
    Curious to know. In what form?

Thanks!
    Pill. I know everyone here is against taking pills, but I don't get why. Not all pills are harmful placebos.

Pill. I know everyone here is against taking pills, but I don't get why. Not all pills are harmful placebos.
    Huh?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Awesome. I love Cayenne Hot Sauce on my breakfast eggs.

Cayenne is also a great anti depressant.

The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Huh?
    I said that many here are against taking pills. Because they believe in things such as the medical mafia cartel.

I'm firmly in the fresh pepper camp...

Harvest in season, scorch with an open flame and immediately freeze in order to preserve the goodness.

I don't really care for the dried peppers other than for seasoning some dishes and prefer to use vinegar for pickles...

Pantry mainstay for years.. though I use it less now that I've got pink salt around.. probably should be making my own mix for everything seasoning
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!