Thread: Video: Palestinian girl shot at point blank range by Israeli police

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    She approached them with excoriation. They feared for their lives. Nothing different than here in the land of the free.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    She approached them with excoriation. They feared for their lives. Nothing different than here in the land of the free.
    But the difference maybe that some mideast people seem to practice following still, which ofcourse creates security problem not only for Israel but also for US.

Wtf is skunk water? Bong juice?
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    But the difference maybe that some mideast people seem to practice following still, which ofcourse creates security problem not only for Israel but also for US.
    I'm just saying Idon't have to go to the other side of the world to see the same treatment of individuals. That's all.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I'm just saying Idon't have to go to the other side of the world to see the same treatment of individuals. That's all.
    I got that. But I thought a noteworthy difference should be pointed out. Americans (vast vast majority) are now used to/tolerant of such treatment by police such as physically rough arrests/strip searches of people being detained etc which is essentially humiliation for any self respecting person especially if they have done nothing wrong. In the "honor" rooted mideast cultures, probably some blood will shed before police can strip search a female the way American women are strip searched for example even during some traffic stops lately. They seem foolish in that way and place too high value on "honor" while we on civility, compliance.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Muslim love on this forum is sickening. Who cares if she was shot? Rand Paul doesn't care and recognizes the intellectual backwardness of the Palestinians and has stated that an attack on Israel is an attack on us.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoil View Post
    The Muslim love on this forum is sickening. Who cares if she was shot? Rand Paul doesn't care and recognizes the intellectual backwardness of the Palestinians and has stated that an attack on Israel is an attack on us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

r.i.p.

prayers to the family.

Quote Originally Posted by Snew View Post
    r.i.p.

prayers to the family.
    She didnt die. It wasnt even real bullets.

Quote Originally Posted by gwax23 View Post
    She didnt die. It wasnt even real bullets.
    This semitic protestor got hit with real bullets and died:

Israeli forces kill Gaza protester
    Israeli army says soldiers opened fire only after protesters ignored warnings to move away from border fence.

By Haaretz and DPA | 17:54 24.01.14

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomac...emium-1.570392

Sovereign countries have "borders", falsely claiming open air prison walls/fences as "border" here.

Related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1bm2...gZLjK8&index=1

Way to revive this thread. A vague article with one whole sentence...No details just 2 unidentified individuals one dead one injured who approached a border fence. While the border with the WB is up for debate the Israeli border with Gaza is clear by all International bodies/countries who recognize Israel. Not to mention this is a war zone so why this is news to you is beyond me. Or why you feel the need to post this is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Clearly, our foreign policy with regards to Israel isn't only extraordinarily expensive, but is also endangering the United States.

We need to dump the Israelis in the worst way, like former CIA officer Michael Scheuer suggested.

Last edited by DFF; 01-25-2014 at 11:27 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by DFF View Post
    Clearly, our foreign policy with regards to Israel isn't only extraordinarily expensive, but is also endangering the United States.

We need to dump the Israelis in the worst way, like former CIA officer Michael Scheuer suggested.

Wow, very fiesty debate. King is well knon dufus, the guy who took over questioning after him sounds like just as much of an idiot.