Page 101 of 177 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,030 of 5288

Thread: The Litepresence Report on Cryptocurrency

Tradewave partners with Coinsetter to offer

$500 of free account credit
    to all live traders

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LTCBTC SMA32 Day has now crossed to positive

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Doesn't seem like the verdicts had any effect on the markets today. The writing was probably already on the wall.

Looks like the tumbling has begun after all. I wonder how far down the rabbit hole we'll go.

ltcbtc 1 day SMA 15 through SMA 33 all now have positive slope:

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    Looks like the tumbling has begun after all. I wonder how far down the rabbit hole we'll go.
    Did you sell? Sounds like you keep adding to your position.

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    Tradewave partners with Coinsetter to offer

$500 of free account credit
    to all live traders
    I need to try this.

They take the $500 back at the end of the 30 days. If you lose it all they don't care. If you make a profit you keep the profit after subtracting $500.

I think it is Barry Silbert who is lending the $500. Every single person on RPF should be trying this. No loss risk.
    Last edited by muh_roads; 02-05-2015 at 02:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by muh_roads View Post
    Did you sell? Sounds like you keep adding to your position.
    I hold and add accordingly. I've had plenty of time to get mentally adjusted to the price swings, especially after the last year. Sleeping my bitcoin money in fiat isn't something that sits well with me. Not that I take solace in the bear market, I just feel annoyance unlike others who are in despair mode.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I need to try this.

They take the $500 back at the end of the 30 days. If you lose it all they don't care. If you make a profit you keep the profit after subtracting $500.

I think it is Barry Silbert who is lending the $500. Every single person on RPF should be trying this. No loss risk.
    I looked into this and they want all your personal details including SSN which seems a little steep for the $$ I might be lucky enough to snag on the way out.

I looked into this and they want all your personal details including SSN which seems a little steep for the $$ I might be lucky enough to snag on the way out.
    Yeah coinsetter is located in NYC so it makes sense. I think it's fine if you know not to mix their coins with yours and properly use coincontrol (custom change address on blockchain.info - always privately label your addresses).

I've been paying my taxes since 2012 so I'm not worried about giving up personal info. I knew I was screwed ever since BFL was subpoena'd, which usually involves having access to all client info as well.

I'm gonna try it if pres' bot works on coinsetter...? pres?

The declining sell volume on the downtrend from $315 is telling. Bears are going to have to cough up a lot of coins to push us very much lower. The high volume area ~$200 during the selloff is going to be a huge support point imo.

Derivatives Exchanges Look to Add Liquidity to the Bitcoin Market
    http://www.institutionalinvestor.com...l#.VNPsMmjF-s-
    Pretty interesting article and I would've made another thread out of it but I couldn't copy and past anything from it for some reason. It's fairly long but I'm sure yall will find some value in it.

I'm gonna try it if pres' bot works on coinsetter...? pres?
    Yes you can run freeware HB50X in the program.

You could also just rig up a quick buy and hold bot and run like that.

Be advised:

I'm currently having issues w/ HB2269X running on the coinsetter exchange due to lack of adequate warmup (backtest) data.

Overnight SMA34 Day on the ltcbtc pair also crossed over to having positive slope. It joins SMA 15 through 33 all pointing uphill.

This is unprecedented in all of 2014.

Note here where there was a brief moment of positive slope around Dec 10th... the slope of each MA went positive for about 4 hours then returned negative in procession. Currently, every SMA from 15 to 34 has gone positive and STAYED positive as the others cross:

Last edited by presence; 02-06-2015 at 11:46 AM.

Overnight SMA34 Day on the ltcbtc pair also crossed over to having positive slope. It joins SMA 15 through 33 all pointing uphill.

This is unprecedented in all of 2014.

Note here where there was a brief moment of positive slope around Dec 10th... the slope of each MA went positive for about 4 hours then returned negative in procession. Currently, every SMA from 15 to 34 has gone positive and STAYED positive as the others cross:

Thanks for the info. I'm still "all in" LTC.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not to scare anyone, but my forecast is a bit bearish. We may see a lower low yet, but that doesn't mean it won't rebound. The bear market can't go on forever.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    Not to scare anyone, but my forecast is a bit bearish. We may see a lower low yet, but that doesn't mean it won't rebound. The bear market can't go on forever.
    Got a chart?

Got a chart?
    That, and please photoshop a picture referencing some obscure technical analysis reference into the chart as well.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    That, and please photoshop a picture referencing some obscure technical analysis reference into the chart as well.
    Great. Another fan.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    Great. Another fan.
    You are Presence??
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    You are Presence??
    muh-roads was replying to me, not Presence.

Here's the chart. I'm honestly not sure now, though. I may be assuming too much. Oh, well, here it is anyway:

By the way, I post all of my charts on my Twitter account if you use Twitter. The link is in my sig.
    Last edited by PaulConventionWV; 02-06-2015 at 11:08 PM.

35 Day SMA on ltcbtc has now crossed positive as well. Every 1 day SMA from SMA15day to SMA35day now has positive, accelerating slope:

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    USD/CNH
    LTC/CNH
    BTC/CNH

all crashed hard yesterday at BTCe exchange... and they're still down.

You could buy $250k worth of USD LTC and BTC right now at 25% discount if you could get CNH onto BTCe exchange.

USDCNH currently trading at 3.8 (it only cost 3.8 CNH for a dollar at btce)

External market value is 6.25 (it cost 6.25 CNH for a dollar anywhere else in the world)

messages I posted in chinese trollbox three days ago are still there; the chinese market is dead at btce
    Last edited by presence; 02-07-2015 at 09:12 AM.

Is that a sign ltc/btc will break out soon?

We'll find out in the next few days, but I'm sad to say that bitcoin is looking pretty bearish for now:

https://www.tradingview.com/v/GrWYXbgz/