Page 119 of 177 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,570 of 5288

Thread: The Litepresence Report on Cryptocurrency

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

BTCUSD 12h SMA 60/90 Bull Cross

7 of 7 "Green Dragon" Signals are True

12h sma 30 slope positive: TRUE
    12h sma 60 slope positive: TRUE
    12h sma 90 slope positve: TRUE
    12h sma 2 > 30: TRUE
    12h sma 30 > 60: TRUE
    12h sma 60 > 90: TRUE
    12h sma 90 > 150: TRUE

Last edited by presence; 06-28-2015 at 07:14 PM.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    European leaders are now facing one of the worst moments in the history of the euro.
    http://money.cnn.com/2015/06/28/news...ecb/index.html

They would do better alone. When will the US default and leave the banks behind. This what btc was made for.
    Last edited by kfarnan; 06-28-2015 at 11:42 PM.

Kids its on like donkey kong; no reason to be holding fiat right now.

The moment is ALL IN.

I don't know seems like LTC/BTC trendline (two weeks old) has been broken to the downside a couple of hours ago.

Quote Originally Posted by fatjohn View Post
    I don't know seems like LTC/BTC trendline (two weeks old) has been broken to the downside a couple of hours ago.
    LTC/BTC is tricky. I usually stick with the USD pairs because the dollar is stable so it's easier to chart BTC against it than to chart against another unstable asset.

I happen to agree with pres here. This is a clear buy signal for the first time in a long time. The markets consolidated for so long because, like turning around while running downhill, it takes a while for the momentum to change. Now we are finally seeing higher lows and higher highs being made and we are on the brink of breaking the major longterm downtrend line.

Oh, look, there goes the snap in LTC. I'm glad I bought a couple hours ago.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post

pwned!!!!

moved bank to finex from btce in LTC's

OUT AT 015777

IN AT 0146

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    BTCe under DDOS again. Whoever is doing it is preventing a downturn in the ltcbtc market;

moon.... shakeout... slight hint of reversal... ddos

rinse repeat

been going on all week

Holy $#@!, pres. You were right about LTC. I bought for the first time yesterday in over a year and my litecoin trade is up over 17%!! Meanwhile, my bitcoin trade is up about 1.6%.

Welp... you don't see me complaining.

If shanghai breaks down you're looking at 2800

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    Holy $#@!, pres. You were right about LTC.

I do what I can. LOL

Holy $#@!, pres. You were right about LTC. I bought for the first time yesterday in over a year and my litecoin trade is up over 17%!! Meanwhile, my bitcoin trade is up about 1.6%.

Welp... you don't see me complaining.
    Congrats you guys. That's bad ass!

I chickened out at the bottom. Had I not, I would've had a 400% gain from when pres first started talking about LTC a month or two ago.

**tips hat**
    Last edited by muh_roads; 06-29-2015 at 08:17 PM.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Anybody take any off the table last night?

Don't take this chart as the gospel. Would like to hear other thoughts.

Last edited by muh_roads; 06-30-2015 at 08:47 AM.

There is a some irony in using a Rage Against The Machine song to promote a bull market.

Well my last post on ltc wasnt all that right to say the least. Good thing i just kept watching and didnt take a decision (lucky me that there was no headfake) I even found out I bought more LTC back in january on a paper wallet than I remembered. Was fearfull, kept still and got lucky. I even bought some btc when the move began. Now I am really all in.

I don't see how you deduce relevance from the 238, 240 level on that chart, muhroads.

Personally i think the bitcoin has just broken the logarithmic downtrend in dollars after it had taken out that downtrend in cny a week or two ago. Litecoin has done the same five weeks ago and we've seen what that meant. I am not claiming a similar price rise will happen with bitcoin but I do think the bear is dead. I'd hold on to LTC untill we near halving, I smell more mania coming.

Pres, good call on LTC explosion. About china, totally agree. Another 30% is definitely in the cards. I dont think we'll see the lows of 09 though, china has advanced way too much in 7 years to have such a low valuation. I also think the correction in worldwide stocks has begun and barring a huge event (greek default leading to deutsche bank bankruptcy or something) this will also be smaller than the 08-09 correction. Of note, compare 10 year shanghai composite to the S&P. In 08, shanghai started to fall drastically from the get go and the crash hardly accelerated or decellerated. The S&P had the all time high on practically the same day as the shanghai composite, but it lingered on a bit before really crashing a couple of months later. What I want to say is, the Chinese bear market was easily spotted, while the american one left a lot of bulls believing they were still on their turf.

Perhaps the bursting of the chinese bubble will once again prove to be the canary in the coal mine.

Quote Originally Posted by muh_roads View Post

I'm more bullish than that for sure, and if I'm correct next fractal takes us over $300 for sure. I suspect $360

Quote Originally Posted by XTreat View Post
    There is a some irony in using a Rage Against The Machine song to promote a bull market.
    lol

I'm looking for a LTC peak of 48 CNY $7.75 027000; @ BTC $280

"the goal of creating a 200 megabyte blockchain backlog. With bitcoin averaging ten minutes to confirm a block, that backlog would take more than a day to wade through."
    http://blogs.wsj.com/moneybeat/2015/...r-stress-test/

- It’s time for another stress test, apparently. Coinwallet, the U.K.-based mining service that last week attempted to run its own stress test of bitcoin, is making another attempt on Tuesday, after that first event failed. The goal is to push bitcoin’s transaction processing abilities to its limits, clog up the system, and prove a point in what has become a raging debate over how change in a decentralized community should be implemented.
    Individual blocks are the repositories into which every bitcoin transaction is recorded, and are used to build the open, online ledger, the blockchain, that lies at the heart of the decentralized system. Proponents argue the 1 megabyte limit needs to be raised as bitcoin grows. Opponents have a raft of reasons why that shouldn’t happen, or if it should happen, exactly how it should happen, and the entire thing has become something of a referendum on how a decentralized, leadership network regulates itself.
    A number of blocks this morning were coming in routinely larger than 900 kilobytes (you can track these here and here), very close to the 1 megabyte limit that’s written into bitcoin’s code. That kind of transaction-stuffing should clog up the confirmation process, and achieve the firm’s goal of showing the problem with the block-size limit. As of this writing, though, exactly how well the test has worked isn’t clear.
    http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comm...s_of_zero_fee/
    Last edited by presence; 06-30-2015 at 06:35 PM.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by muh_roads View Post

I sold LTC at 4.11 and BTC at 261, and did so because of that chart as well as my own instincts. I get really uneasy riding through a pullback. I'd rather take my quick profit and look for another place to do it again.

I get really uneasy riding through a pullback. I'd rather take my quick profit and look for another place to do it again.
    Nice short, I urge you not to get cocky in fiat though; the next legs will move more rapidly upwards.

Consider the precedent of June 10 2012.

Holding 12h SMA 2>30>60>90>150 with positive slope on 30,60,90 has a VERY HIGH win/loss ratio and ROI; historically 100% win after a prolonged bear market consolidation cluster.

3d SMA 5, 10, 15, 25 (shown) = 12h 30, 60, 90, 150

I expect no less than $360 before the first noteworthy 3d sell off.
    Last edited by presence; 07-01-2015 at 07:56 AM.